What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Blueberry

G

This shit is insane. $240 for 14g. Shit is straight from Cali. Most amazing high ever.

Last edited:
G

NYC area. Prices are horrible:

OZ of haze: $450
OZ of blueberry: $440
OZ of sweet tooth: $345
OZ of grapefruit $320
OZ of northern lights $370

dc105

ICMag Donor
Prices?

Prices?

What should I charge for this dieselgum. It's very potent and has some of the best skunk flavor that I have ever had!

G

holy shit!! where are you from? if that was around the NYC area it would be $500 an zip easily.

G

damn. i nominated that first bud for pic of the month! i love it! where did u get diesel x gum seeds? never heard of that! you cross it yourself?

dc105

ICMag Donor
Nope! It was from H3ad! I picked them up off seedbay. I'll be amking some F2's bx'd to a mother I picked out. I'll have to rem. you for the nomination when I make some more. Thanks Bro!

for that diesel gum, i would charge 450 an ounce in the northeast 400 anywhere else. It's purple looking, that'll get soem people right there. i would sell 40 bags with like .9g

Does that blueberry actually smell like blueberries? i smoked it a coule of times 2nd best smoke ever.

Last edited:

spewfy

Wow, those prices are insane. I can get dank like that diesel x gum for $250 - $300 a zip here in nor cali. And i thought 300 a zip was insane...

G

the blueberry doesn't smell like blueberries but it looks EXACTLY like the bud featured in the first Spliffs book listed as Blueberry, so i'm assuming its the real deal. And also two hits rocks you out of your mind.

Dankz

The sweet tooth and the blueberry both look indentical, Im in Cali and I go to Medical Dispanserys for my nugs and that be around 240 a Z... Insane prices at NYC i guess...