What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Stash shots please?

Fish131

White widow

7983ww_111105.jpg

7983Obraz_009.jpg

7983makro_26_.jpg

7983makro_22_.jpg

7983makro_21_.jpg

7983051117_205622.jpg

ICE

7983ICE_weed_2_1.jpg

Last edited:

Closet Funk

CeRtIfIeD OrGaNiC!
Veteran
S_a_H said:
Here is a picture of whats still here from last summers grow.

SaH

Now that's what I'm talking about right there. Hopefully someday I'll have the same thing. It looks like when you want to smoke your smoking.

Xdox

S_a_H said:
Here is a picture of whats still here from last summers grow.

SaH

Wow yeah was that indoor or outdoor? What strain and how many plants dammmm I wish I had just half of one of those jars as unfortuantly I have zero bud right now....I need a care package....

Xdox

umm let me think about that.....HELL YES I WANT TO HELP YOU BLAZE THOSE lol I havnt been high for a week now and its not looking good.

fjällhöga

HazeAddictedFanatic
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Some shots of my recent batch of Venomberry99 (Dutch Flowers Venomberry x Bros Grimm c99 ; both f1 )

she s a low yielder of excellent nuggs consisting only of bracts with a very low leaf content , fast finishing due to c99 influence with added body punch and heavy resination from the VB´s Hashplant heritage , colors up real nice with lower temps .. the most berry tasting strain so far , much more than a Dj Blueberry

Fj

G

Erza Glad your durban turned outgood rember it being nominated for photo of the month.
Now to what i'm smokin

Latest posts

Latest posts