What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Tumble Now Rotator Dry Sifting Machine

AquaLabTech

The Hashish Connoisseur
ICMag Donor
Bubbleman's NEW Tumble Now Rotator Dry Sifting Machine is available now!!!

We have a video that will be up next week.

NEW! Bubble Man's Tumble Now machine is an attractive and efficient machine for making dry sifted herbal extract of the highest purity.

The Tumble Now is constructed of top quality materials and contains no plastic parts.

The Tumble Now is an electric powered, rotating, dry floral essence extractor with dual screen meshes.

Features Include:
125 Micron Stainless Steel Mesh
70 Micron Pull-Out Dry Sift Collection Screen Slide Out Drawer
Hinged Lid
Motor and Wiring are Fully Enclosed
(Accessible through a vented access plate)

How it Works:

The plant material is placed inside the mesh cylinder and the Tumble Now is switched on. Sifted herbal extract passes through the 125 micron stainless steel mesh of the cylinder and collects on the flat screen frame below. The screen frame is made of 70 micron mesh and the herbal extract can then be carded to further separate it into two grades.

The Tumble Now is shipped fully assembled and ready to use.

Electrical: 6 volt DC motor with AC-DC converter. The motor is guaranteed for a minimum of 1000 operating hours

Cylinder Rotating Speed: 36 RPM

Capacity: approximately 150 grams (5 ounces) of plant material can be processed at a time.

Outside Dimensions (approximate): 18" x 11" x 11.25"

http://www.aqualabtechnologies.com/...s/tumble-now-rotator-dry-sifting-machine.html

Aqua Lab Tech

C

Chamba

Good one Aqua!

and nice pics of the new Bubbleman tumbler on your site too.

It will be nice to see a video of the tumbler in action.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Bubbleman's NEW Tumble Now Rotator Dry Sifting Machine is available now!!!

We have a video that will be up next week.

NEW! Bubble Man's Tumble Now machine is an attractive and efficient machine for making dry sifted herbal extract of the highest purity.

The Tumble Now is constructed of top quality materials and contains no plastic parts.

The Tumble Now is an electric powered, rotating, dry floral essence extractor with dual screen meshes.

Features Include:
125 Micron Stainless Steel Mesh
70 Micron Pull-Out Dry Sift Collection Screen Slide Out Drawer
Hinged Lid
Motor and Wiring are Fully Enclosed
(Accessible through a vented access plate)

How it Works:

The plant material is placed inside the mesh cylinder and the Tumble Now is switched on. Sifted herbal extract passes through the 125 micron stainless steel mesh of the cylinder and collects on the flat screen frame below. The screen frame is made of 70 micron mesh and the herbal extract can then be carded to further separate it into two grades.

The Tumble Now is shipped fully assembled and ready to use.

Electrical: 6 volt DC motor with AC-DC converter. The motor is guaranteed for a minimum of 1000 operating hours

Cylinder Rotating Speed: 36 RPM

Capacity: approximately 150 grams (5 ounces) of plant material can be processed at a time.

Outside Dimensions (approximate): 18" x 11" x 11.25"

http://www.aqualabtechnologies.com/...s/tumble-now-rotator-dry-sifting-machine.html

Aqua Lab Tech

I like the way ya'll think! Hee, hee, hee...........

bloyd

Veteran
Here is a link to bubbleman's prototype machine video:

http://qik.com/video/2543562

don't know if it differs from the production model outside of the secondary screen below. I definitely want a tumbler this year, but will probably go diy.

wantaknow

ruger 500
Veteran
does anyone know where one can find the 125 micron stainless stel mesh at on the web ,as i would like to do a diy kif collector ?please pm if you do and i will inturn tell ya whats up and how to make one yourself ,it wont be professional grade like bubbles ,as i am shure his top quality like his other products ,thanks a bunch ,

Nicoli

Veteran
It looks nice. But.. $350? I know i'll probably get trolled for asking, but that seems outrageously high. Price out the parts you'll see what I mean.

Nobody thinks of joe the plumber anymore! So sad

Mr. Bongjangles

Head Brewer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It looks nice. But.. $350? I know i'll probably get trolled for asking, but that seems outrageously high. Price out the parts you'll see what I mean.

Nobody thinks of joe the plumber anymore! So sad

Price the parts for just about anything you buy in a store and I think you'll find the markup isn't anything unheard of.

I'm paying Bubbleman for working out the kinks, and for the high quality construction that I simply couldn't duplicate at home. Some of you guys are awesome builders, and some of us would rather pay a little more instead of trying to duplicate them at home.

Lookng at the marketplace, you can get a crappy plastic tub tumbler for like 250 from okief, or the slick APE for like 500. The Tumble Now fits right in there, and "out of the box" will make a superior sift, at least going by the included screens of each design.

I don't have mine yet, and I may be too quick to defend, but it seems fair to me. Who wouldn't pay a little more for a tumbler designed by a master of trichome extraction, who supports his products, and supports the community in various ways?

Fuck Joe the Plumber!

Sleepy

Veteran
nice box!!

nice box!!

wow, that is a thing of beauty!!

very nice work, bubbleman & Aqua Lab!!!:blowbubbles:

Tripsick

Experienced?
Veteran
Damn i would love to see it in person but it looks to be worth the 350. by the time you buy all the stuff and craft the box... prototypes and what not...it would have been cheaper to buy it.
Cant beat Dry sift :joint:

ft100

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Been wanting to buy the okief tumbler for 250 forever and this machine kills it leaps and bounds. All wood not a plastic storage bin and screen to catch on and separate more. Can't beat it. Great product bman. Peace and smoke

Nickog

We are so spoiled with the price of things made in China or India. We also are use to things being mass manufactured wiht the idea that Wal-Mart or CVS will be buying 1000's of items. When you manufacturer for a limited audience, prices are a lot higher!

1quixotix

I bought the SS O'kief when it was $300. It served its purpose well. My main complaints were the opening of the drum was not quick enough. Also the drum wasn't supported at both ends and tended to lean. I can't see from the pics on the website if this machine differs at all, in those respects. I sure like what I see though!

C

Chamba

It's the first tumbler with dual meshes.....I wonder when he's going to offer a triple sifting tumbler?

no wonder why he would tell us his secret dry sift method....$$$

Get your facts right. It wasn't his method, it was Sam Skunkman's.
Bubbleman just smoked that 99.999% pure dry sift, took photos then posted them online and from then on the reading comprehension challenged have been accusing him of holding out when it is Sam who is not sharing.

sh1wn

Looks way better than my o'kief, plus it has a nice collection tray.
The price seems fair when compaired to others out there.
Shawn

DrBudGreengenes

Veteran
As the proud owner of
TumbleNow #0001 Thank You Bubbleman
:tiphat:
I can say this is one FineProduct..it has several advantages
over other tumblers I have used

I like to run my material for 1 minute First
then Tumble for a bit after that and with any other tumbler
I needed to take the whole drum out to get my 1 minute sift
not with the "TumbleNow" turn off the switch ...pull out the tray...
and
grab my meltys
re-insert the tray hit the switch ...and walk away and git high
:bongsmi:
:plant grow::plant grow::plant grow:

Also ..its nice to just toss in a few grams ...hit the switch..and in a coupla minutes
yur meltin

AquaLabTech

The Hashish Connoisseur
ICMag Donor
Tumble Now>>>

Tumble Now>>>

Photos>>>

Aqua Lab Tech

Attachments

• ALT-2010-06-30--410-Edit.jpg
    ALT-2010-06-30--410-Edit.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 28