What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Bad Girls Club!!!!

Mrs. Swamp

Sorry I haven't been around for a few days....I'm tryin' to get my post count up and make this part of my everyday routine.

Buddle, I forgot :bashhead: all about the salsa recipe, so here it is:

1-2 cans of rotel tomatoes
1 sweet or purple onion
a pinch of dried cilantro
a pinch of black pepper
a pinch of garlic salt

I put everything together in one of those little chopper things and it grinds it up just like the salsa you get at a mexican restaurant. It turns out sooooo good!!! :smile:

L

LolaGal

LolaGal gets a bite of salsa.... Mmmmm....salsa!

LolaGal adds just a little fresh squeezed lime juice! Mmmmm....lime juice!

Girls, I've been so BAD today! I can't even say here the Bad things I've done today. YeeHaw! Having a lot of fun times today.

First off, The Canna Rabbit came early this Spring, and left me a basket of goodies! Just what I wanted! SuperThrive, Jack's Blossom Fert, GH flower ferts, Coconut and vanilla papers, cool smoking accessories! Gotta LOVE that there Canna Rabbit who comes every Spring to BAD girls houses with a basket of goodies!

Have spent most of the day in a fog. A VERY pleasant fog...:D Being a Bad Girl... New ballasts arrived in the mix, reflectors, etc., so this is the best Spring Canna Rabbit's Basket ever. And I thought Canna Clause was good to me! That Rabbit welcome anytime....(I think his real name is Heff...sshhh, not supposed to tell)

Later Bad Girls, gotta go toil in the gardern, gonna do my nails later!

Lola

Good evening ladies. I have some new pics of my first grow... I was sorta bad today, I guess... I got paranoid that my boyfriend was having flings while I'm out of town, for NO REASON what so ever. He's good, and I know him better than that, I just can't quite seem to stop thoughts like that at the gate so they don't cause me any undue stress... Aside from that my day went smoothly, It's Friday night, so I think I'll conclude this week of school and start of nice weather by smoking myself retarded in hopes that I'll wake up on the road a half a mile away- I was that fucked up. I'm actually pretty much there now, but I'm still inside the house, thankfully. I got to play in my garden a little bit recently... One of my favorite things is germinating, because it's so easy, so now I have such a staggering in crop maturity, it's funky... Well, I'm going to go hit the kitchen, smoke some more, maybe hit the kitchen again, and pass out.
Peace, Love, and Healing - May Bad Girls with Good Hearts be blessed.

Mrs. Swamp

No prob Buddle!!! :yes:
Sorry it took so long to get it to ya....hope you enjoy...by the way LOLA, thanx for the add of lime juice...never thought of that, but I am definately going to try it!!! Sounds great!!!

What's it take? I'm a bit shy, I'm trying to post replies, I just don't want all my replies to say 'That's neat!', I'd like to say something that has some sort of relative point.

Mrs. Swamp, your recipe sounds exquisite.

Who here is doing soil, and who's doing hydroponics? I'm doing soil, it's easier for me being as I live on a farm and have access to TONS of fertilizer, so I don't need to spend much on nutes and soil. I just go outside and dig to the underside of the compost pile. I did an outside veggie garden in chicken fertilizer and it kicked major ass, I'll have to get my hands on some more... I have horses. I hear pig fertilizer is THE BEST because it has no ammonia, anyone have any ideas?

Mrs. Swamp

Im in!!!! Thanks Mrs. Babba!!!

Smile-Master, thanks for the compliment on the salsa recipe!!
I am currently using soil.... 1 bag of Sunshine Mix #1, mushroom compost, bat guano (two different kinds), and I think there is a couple of other things in it too. (Swampdank does most of the putting together of the soil)
It seems to work great!! Oh yea, we do put Coco in it also.

Mrs. Swamp

Oh yea, I forgot!!! Smile-Master, it takes 75 posts, so you have to get to it!!! Look forward to seeing you become a member also!!!

Amber Trich

Hey ladies! Im glad to see all the naughty reports since I last checked in...

mrs babba thanks for opening up the clubhouse

buddle definetly let me know when youre gonna be around, Id love to meet up! we've been sampling the moonshine and sweet tooth, its all coming out so fabulous(no bottled nutrients pays off!!).

the moonshine is actually an s1 that was almost exactly the same as its mother except slightly more sativa in appearance and high. our original moonshine mom has the fanciest indica stone Ive ever tried, and a unique ability to completely silence mental chatter/nosie. The random s1 may actually have been better than the original. Both are super fancy so we're going to try to make more!! LOVE dj!!!

lola gal, love the evil tip of the day... the bad girls of icmag just gained even more sexual power!! It would definetly be fun to see that strain in action.

smile-master, welcome to ic and the girls room.. Im a bit shy too, but hangin with this crew should help with that!

all you bad girls in this thread and in the ladies club have been inspiring me big time!! so everybody keep it up.. I think us girls are wilder than a lot of the boys on here!

Mrs. Swamp

Hi Amber!! Im a bit shy too, but talkin' with these ladies has helped with that!!! :woohoo:
I look forward each day to checking in, and seeing what everyone has to say. I am so happy that I have made some new friends!! :joint:
It is good to know that there are other women out there who love MJ as much as I do...:yes:
Well, I haven't been too bad today, we had these delicious huge steaks for dinner last night, but I can't get the pictures in my post, so if anyone wants to check them out, they are in my gallery. I swear they are the best Ive ever had. :smoke:

L

LolaGal

Mrs. Swamp...to get pics in post go advanced reply and use the insert photos under the smilies....

Just click on the pic you want to add and it does it!

Being Bad and smoking a bowl right now! Yeehaw!

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey B-Girls!!!! ...I did something reallllly bad yesterday..I have to walk across the train tracks on my walk and a train was stopped there and I didnt want to wait for it to go by soooo I climbed in between the cars and went an walkinggggg hehee ..bad bad girl, get in big trouble never mind if the train started going again!! but it was all good! thought of all of you when I did it tho lol you guys are a bad influence!!!

Keep it green girls :D

Amber Trich

hey girls, heres the update...

finishing up one round and getting the next ready...

been trimming buds, watering huge veg and checking for males

now about to embark on a mission to find compost. its going to be a longer mission since everyones compost is frozen in a massive snow bank and nobody has ordered new for spring!!! at least garden supplies in general are getting more plentiful lately!

mrs babba lmao I loved your story about walking through the train cars! I was a little sassier than usually at the store yesterday and my boyfriend said it was probably you bad girls influencing me!! I love it! we are all being a little naughtier!

mrs swamp, its working, Im already getting less shy!

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Crawling through the train when stopped like that is about as crazy as it gets. I havent done something like that since i was 20 ... because I know better. I surely hope Mrs.B isnt "bad" like this anymore. A really good way to get killed. Then whos gonna take care of this ol dawg ? Please be careful babe I need to keep you around :)

L

LolaGal

Still being Bad! Still puffin on that ole devil weed! Good to hear all the bad things you have been doing!

Uh oh Mrs. B., looks like you done got ole man riled! You Bad Girl You!

L

LolaGal

Bad Things I Have Done This Weekend!

Bad Things I Have Done This Weekend!

Repotted my First Clones! California Orange Bud from Nirvana at one month from cutting.