What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Bad Girls Club!!!!

L

LolaGal

You should be Badder, Mrs. Swamp. The Canna Rabbit only visits BAD girls...lol. It was a nice basket though!

The BubbleBag rabbit visited me last night and left me with a few grams of full melt hash. Last night is the first time I've ever smoked full melt hash, I am still foggy this morning...

L

LolaGal

Dang, that Rabbit gets around TB4U! I'm jealous. Bubble hash is so BAD! heehee.

Mrs. Swamp, you're gonna have to commit a few federal offenses to get that rabbit to visit! LOL.

Glad to hear from you gals! What's going on with ya'll?

I've been cloning for the outdoors. My clones look so good. Didn't use a dome this time, wonder what will happen?

L

LolaGal

Go right ahead, but you must wear a dress when posting in this thread! LOL

Oh cool! Since every weekend I become Ms Vetusina Fossor, temptress , I'll remember to only post in this thread then. I'm glad you didn't include the spiked heels requirement also. After a hard day and night of cruising the Naval docks, my delicate little size 32 (women's) need a rest. And a pedicure.

808kahumai

Cheers to all! I have been away for a while moving to a new house! We have more space now! Hope all is well with everyone. Cheers! This one is for all the BAD GIRLS! :joint:

L

LolaGal

I'll smoke with ya! Yeehaw! Do you like your new house better? :D Do they have basements in Hawaii? I'd guess not, but would be handy when the hurricane blew.. or when Pele' gets mad!

Send us pictures of your new place! I'd love to see that! Neat.

Waiting for frosts to pass here, down to 38 F last week! Spring, hurry up!

Feyd

sunshine in a bag
Veteran
i...actually have pictures of me in a red dress my friends made me wear.

._.

so i guess i am qualified to post in this thread. :]
one day i will be club president.

Feyd

sunshine in a bag
Veteran
damn! I am president? well. the other members of the club have to approve it.

L

LolaGal

we're not much on parlimentary procedure here in the Bad Girls Club...haha

L

LolaGal

Hail O Mighty Fuhrer. Now you gotta buy us all cookies before we drink the Kool Aid....

L

LolaGal

yup, sounds good. Now Feyd, gotta make sure they ALL drink the Kool Aid, once you start that kind of thing....lol (dated Jim Jones reference)

Gaki

I'm fairly new here. I don't know anyone here, so why not get to know some other girls?

- Where are you from? NW Indiana / Chicagoland
- Why do you like cannabis? It's mentally stimulating.
- How often do you smoke cannabis? Daily
- Do your friends know that you smoke, do they smoke with you? Some know, some don't. But I'm usually smoking with my boyfriend and his family.
- What do you like to do when you are "high"? It depends. Sometimes I like to create things, draw, play video games, watch anime, eat, or sleep.