What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Profiling postal packages.

cemchris

What a good thread with alot of info.

A couple of things...

Fedex will x-ray packages if there is a flag. Like a leaking package, weight way off from the label ect. THEY DO NOT X-RAY Every package. That is them blowing smoke up your ass. Shit Fedex looses packages on a daily basis and getting people off their lazy asses to find it is a whole nother story. Now talk about Fedex Ground. They do not xray any packages. What you might think is an x-ray machine is a IR scanner for the boxes. Thats about it. Trust me. Packages only spend about a total of 30 minutes in peoples hands that are getting paid shittly. The rest of the time its on a conveyor belt. The Super security Fedex has is for their employees. A lot of guns, pharmaceuticals, Jewelry and high priced items comes through the terminals. They have airport security in and out of the terminals to cut down on losses so they dont lose big accounts.

Now if you package has a fake addy on it and wasnt able to get delivered thats a whole different story. I was the guy who was opening your package trying to see where it was to get delivered. And Yes I found Drugs on a few occasions. HAHA I just taped them back up and sent them on their way.

There is also the unforeseen consequences like the truck gets in a wreck, rain (which destroys packages), carless people (big one).

I did come in one day to see DEA inspecting a package that had fallen off the conveyor belt and busted open with about 5 to 6 lbs of mexi brick spilled onto the floor. What did they do? As said earlier they changed into a fedex uniform, road out with a manager, and attempted to deliver the package. When the person signed for it they got the cuffs slapped on them.

If you want to be safe. Fedex ground. It stays off planes and people who give a shit about whats in it. Not to mention its cheap. It will get there. Just might take them up to a week lol.

PS: Live flowers, for example, are a very good shipping method. They get delivered asap. If not they either send them back immediately, call the people to pick up, or they get thrown away without being opened if all else fails.

Delta9-THC

from the mists and the shadows .... there you wil
Veteran
Not new memeber but something new to ask....
I rememeber a long time ago being told of certain shops and places where they will literally can as in steel can or vacuum seal your goods for you for a minimal fee, please pm me any known sources

Peace D9

Lol I seriously doubt that one

Stuffs being making it fine all over this month

Don't think much has changed just a potential for xrays I mean hell the airports aren't even as bad as they say I still coulda been packin on my flight last week lol

Yggdrasil

:biglaugh: Sorry man, just something I have quite a bit of exposure with and something to say........

You know....all criteria aside.....Let's say one knowingly alters packages (not to fit profile)...okay, you still can't avoid source and destinations......

LA to New York?.........Phoenix to Chicago?.......El Paso to Newark?........Miami to DC?.....

Pfffffff.....who needs criteria? :biglaugh: (throw in size/feel and african american names or hispanic names?...fuck?...even generic white or ethnic names?...

Still hot as all hell.......and, really difficult (we're talking product now.....)

Cash?......:biglaugh: east to west/north to south?...no reason to....no matter what the amount..(money orders and cashiers checks not a problem no matter what the amount.....)

Now.......what many overlook:smoke:...is that never a bad idea to put a little distance on it and alter your source state.....or destination.......ie: Instead of New Mexico?........run it up and send out of Denver......Source states something you just can't get around......and, believe me...I have done my share of El Paso to NY, etc.....and similar..........I mean.....that in itself screams for a closer look...just seeing the source and destination cities....and, as above and discussed...one can imagine larger packages, and, overnight packages....these days I wouldn't be caught dead having such sent out of even remotely close to any kind of acceptance......

(Probably not a great topic, but, once volume increases your avenues open up dramatically..........so many people want to "save" money....while sacrificing potentially your own ass.......Cali...SW...Texas...hot as all hell...always have been and only get worse day by day, week by week, month by month, year by year, and, yes.....interdiction efforts are not single people like most imagine......we're talking dedicated efforts with large teams that operate on a moments notice at any given facility......When I get another chance will grab some interesting cases....(no shortage......)

Of course, common knowledge about carrier issues...(ie: UPS and FedEx, DHL, freight companies, etc, are private.......warrants not required......more risky, but, flip side of USPS is of course Federal......so then your looking at Federal charges......

Then some might want to cut up amounts to smaller packages......which might help, but, as above then your still dealing with source and destinations.....and, have to run more packages to make up the volume........

(I'm pretty well versed on trains and planes and buses and highway systems also :smoke:......)

I have some experience with such matters :smoke:...and, been saying it for years.....rewards not worth it anymore....safer to just make it on site safely :smoke:...

I have known more than my share of people doing 30-40yrs down south......

(now.....some might say that currently the borders supposedly are kicking federal cases out, and, not prosecuting less than 500lb loads.......lot written about it....Feds kicking cases to local, who are already understaffed and swamped with their own case loads....and, cases just dropped.......not pursued, but, I wouldn't say such is wise because that may very well be the case at some borders/states/crossings......but, not something I would rely upon :smoke:......

Reality is I would assume almost all wouldn't be sending more than a z or so...with a couple here and there actually sending a p or more....but, nevertheless.......topic should be of value because risk is not necessarily volume of package...but what search warrants for locations might turn up...(ops, weight, cash, plant count, etc.,....), which is the true angle and risk.....(fuck the z-p.......the real issue is the 3k with 60 plants, 4p's shelf ready and 16k cash and the 9.......)

Anyone with something to lose shouldn't be dabbling in the mail....wayyy to much potential exposure...

Now of course most people will use their fake return addy's and names to protect their end, and, maybe even the same on the other side (fake name, right address.....) Okay, fine, but problem is (clearly from cases found) that even if they get a negative, or even 2 negatives on the sniff's, then when digging deeper and checking addy's with local PO's, they are going to find all bogus, which without the sniff then creates reasonable suspicion, and, your back to square one....

I just feel sorry for everyone who missed all the fun in the "good old days" when you could check baggage with 200p's on domestic west/sw to east flights, or, could easy send through 100's every day of the week and sometimes twice daily :smoke:......

Not like that anymore.......and, back to above....overnight?....just increases risk......anything carrying a paper trail?...just ammo for future investigations and establishing a pattern......

(Lot of people will try and think they can rely on the innocent claim.......which doesn't work in the first place and then completely tossed out when they execute a warrant and find communications with area code packages are from on your phone records :smoke:....

Now.....some might see the heavier holidays as opportunities to act on (Christmas,Mothers Day,etc...) due to increased volume....and, sad truth is they increase manpower for heavier traffic holidays....

A classic....single post office....2000lbs in 48hrs.....

Always a soft spot for that area.....spent a lot of my youthin that neighborhood.......Those were the days :smoke:....Those were the days......few people can even imagine what it's like down south....

Bottom line is it has to be spotted and pulled before subjected to sniff....but, then again,....you can get around most of profiling criteria, but, always stuck with source/point of origin and destination.......

All i can say is WOW! somebody did their homework :D rep man, my brain hurts from all that

green_smack

for shipping? read the thread dude, jigs up.
xrays can see everything you send

I know many people including family that have been receiving sealed packs.(triple sealed with news paper in between seals.) For years!!! Switch addresses, don't use fake names that don't receive mail @ that addy due to red flags. Send cheap with the new USPS flat rate maybe put a DCN #(delivery confirmation number) on the pack for tracking info and should be gravy! No signature required.:dance013:

ODTreez

Its crackdown season right now, but i know plenty of people doin their thing thru the mail flat rate with no issues.....but who knows what the government is taking note of...

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
does anybody know if that dogshit company still does real dog turds to people? i have an abundance of dog turds that i want to sendd to every politicianfuckface who supports gun control.

Latest posts

Latest posts