What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Got robbed, fuck my life

Status
Not open for further replies.

dagnabit

Game Bred
Veteran
you would not believe how effective geese are as guard dogs..

sorry for the loss. hopefully it actually leads to better things. these things often do.

Al Botross

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Spend some dough on an internal 10'-12 ft Fence structure. then enforce access with motion censor lights and other nasties...... you made it to easy for them.

I've seen gardens in DT Oakland where rippers wouldn't even think of ripping because they made it so difficult. in other word .... you may get in you may reach the plants but not a chance in hell your getting out.

M

Mtn Dew

what are you too lazy to read the fucking first post. I already said I should move. I am just not in the mood for stupid people.

Because it is in my back yard and is the only way I produce cannabis. Why would I want to spend thousands again next year just to be ripped off?

Pitbulls/Boxers/Rottys w/a alert ankle biter u been set .Fenced yard? Boxers will bite or shoe off strangers right now 150/250 $ protection that's legal loyal and loving couple huge males raised together. Only let these dogs around ppl u trust. No one .I mean no one pets my pittys w/o permission . Ill fight u over petting my dogs wo my permission . Due to I live in a city where B/E is common and trust no one. Move and get u a chiuahuha or snouzer (spelling) these guys are as alert as they come . Boxers for power and size if u want a great guard dog .Thus who wont hesitate to bite ,I raised this breed for 15yrs they got the heart of a pitbull .when it comes to protection of its home/family and great around kids.Get atleast 2 or 3 that way someone wants to feed them ,they better have tons of food for distraction

Dont feel bad I was ripped off for 20 Cheese , 20 Chems , 20 C99 , this yr ,but I know who got me. This is why I hate outdoor. Ripped by my boss/owner of work. whos a multi millionaire and wont work me after fall is over, until April next yr . This was my one less thing to worry bout smoke . Now ill be figuring out how to get meds for next 3 months

Well I'm awfully sorry to hear what those retards did homie... I've lost a few gardens to the haters also. You'll be back, better than evah!! Tryin to be in peace

mack 10

Veteran
^^got me a boxer, bang on discription. @ Organic... Dam dam dam. fuck those pricks. live on live large.sending good karma, Peace. mack.

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
what are you too lazy to read the fucking first post. I already said I should move. I am just not in the mood for stupid people.

chill out bro the lady is from france..

ill second what dagnabit said about geese,, they attack anything whilst making the most annoying noise..

i got robbed last christmas and the stress took its toll on me..

schnauzers,, funny things they are,, big mouths small brains, they do well in a pack... i have them coming out of my ears...

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Im a little confused? I am running 60 + plants outdoor, if I spent a TOTAL of $500 so far I would be surprised and that includes 6 45 gallons smarties, 20 #15 and water pumps and hoses and nutes...who the fuck are you buying your gear from bro??

Not trying to piss on your problems but what kind of numbers were you running 100+? 200+ or giant 400 gallon smarties? OK I see you spent money on genetics wow yeah that can add up but I can get at any dispo/Craigslist/BudTr*der here 50 cuts for $200-300 tops......

Dogs are the best protection IF they react fast....I got one that will rip your head off and shit down your throat if he doesn't know you.

S

SeaMaiden

As the title says, I got ripped. They took everything two weeks into flower. I grow outdoors and this herb was suppose to last me over the next year. Now I am fucked. Spent thousands on genetics and soil, nutes, ext, now I am left with nothing.

I am now wondering if I should ever grow again. I would at least have to move, and I own my house. Guess it is time to finally move up North in Cali, and get out of the shit hole suburbs.

I am just devastated.

Oh my God. I am so sorry to read this.

You know, my first year growing *on* our land I got ripped off. Three times I was ripped. I know how exposed you feel. It caused us to take many measures to ensure that it won't happen, including IR wireless cameras, motion-activated on a dedicated server, thousands of dollars in fencing, etc, etc. I don't even want to think about how it would go if someone got into the house if I had something going indoors.

Damn brother,that sucks.I hate thieves,I got my house broken into twice in one week..

I have since got two bad ass dogs,nobody even WALKS by my house anymore.Something you should consider mate.

Also,you own your house,and in a Med State,why not grow indoors,3x1000 should last you a while?...
That's unaffordable for someone growing their own. 3,000 watts is just about one entire household (depending on whose home, power provider, etc), and if he's in P,G&E territory then it's absolutely definitely without a doubt unaffordable, past 3rd tier billing rates, just brutal.
Spend some dough on an internal 10'-12 ft Fence structure. then enforce access with motion censor lights and other nasties...... you made it to easy for them.

I've seen gardens in DT Oakland where rippers wouldn't even think of ripping because they made it so difficult. in other word .... you may get in you may reach the plants but not a chance in hell your getting out.
West O-town, in the Triangle, woot. Gotta put glass on the tops of the concrete block fencing, but hey, it catches the sunlight so pretty.

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
Damn dude...

Hate to wake up to this devastating news, I was hoping it was someone I didn't know, when I saw the thread title....

I wish I could off advice, but it sounds like you have already made your mind up...

I would assume its Fucking little kids, only someone so inexperienced would rip such an early plant...

RIGHT NOW, there house smells like lawn clippings, and there parents ARE PISSED!!!!

OrganicBuds is a cool dude, he does NOT deserve this bullshit...

Last edited by a moderator:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
very sorry to here my friend. Don't let the bad dictate how you live your life... You can improve on your security. I have seen plants that where impossible to pull up. Install motion lights for nights and motion alarms for the day. Even razor wire can keep them a lot safer..I know you have all your paperwork..if your going to stay there Beef up the security big time.

we all know you had some big plants I agree it was kids. ripping immature plants is worthless. I think they got excited when they found your lady's. They would have taken them even if they where a foot tall.

Last edited:

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran
That sucks man!! Sounds like some dipshit kids...they took everything from you, and they got nothing!!
Have you considered a solid walled greenhouse?? Check out my link in my sig....reasonably cheap, secure, and works great!!
Sorry to hear about your misfortune--

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sorry to hear about your bad luck. at least no-one was hurt..

in the short term why not grab a few clones and do a little grow indoors? you can pull a half pound from under a 250 if you do it right. even if you move house you'll probably have time to do a harvest.

either way good luck

VG

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
^^^education in the Amerika sucks...shits din't even know it was still green.....

conjuring thoughts of better times for you.

OrganicBuds

Veteran
Im a little confused? I am running 60 + plants outdoor, if I spent a TOTAL of $500 so far I would be surprised and that includes 6 45 gallons smarties, 20 #15 and water pumps and hoses and nutes...who the fuck are you buying your gear from bro??

Not trying to piss on your problems but what kind of numbers were you running 100+? 200+ or giant 400 gallon smarties? OK I see you spent money on genetics wow yeah that can add up but I can get at any dispo/Craigslist/BudTr*der here 50 cuts for $200-300 tops......

Dogs are the best protection IF they react fast....I got one that will rip your head off and shit down your throat if he doesn't know you.

6 fresh yards of soil, premium, fully amended.
GSC cuts were not cheap
Seeds
Tomatoe cages
Spent extra money on tea brewers that have no use now
Shit, I spent 250$ just on U-post and that doesn't even include wire mesh wrapped around it.

No offence, but we are talking apples and ornges, thanks for the kind words however.

Also, for the tenth time, I have two dogs.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
well dont jump the gun because your emotional right now. Dont go sale your gear you will need it again someday..That stuff is hardly worthless its just not being used right now.. You have friends in the right places.. call them its OK to ask for help..

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
If you don't want to do it at the pad, but DO want to grow this year....

I know of a huge lake 15 miles from your area, public not allowed, you can literally grow thousands of plants with out a soul knowing...

Done it several times there, I still have lots of equipment there, including a surfboard to check out the lake..

irobot sd

This is a glass half full idea, and I KNOW once something like this happens the last thing you want to do is give it another go, but.. Isn't there about 2+ months left of OD season? Would grabbing whatever teens, babes, etc available and trying to make the best of the season, are you throwing around that idea at all??
Farming takes a lot of time & money knowing this, I'm just trying to suggest a back up plan to at least maybe break even/ cut your losses. You could hold it down for the rest of the season and start searching for that new perfect place in the mean time. Not an outdoor grower so maybe this is all wishful thinking, but good luck either way man..

Status
Not open for further replies.