What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

How many watts is "too many" in So Cal?

TripleDraw27

Veteran
facepalm-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-1158.jpg

Sounds like you want to be "legal" by having a card, but intend to break all other laws by producing commercial amounts and trafficking it to the black market in a non med state, and you want us to tell you it will be OK? To quote the movie Vegas vacation , "why don't you just give me half of the money you were going to gamble, I'll take you out back and kick you in the nuts and we'll call it a night?"

Call a doctor that issues cards and ask how many lights a med patient is allowed to run, and sell what you grow to a club if you want to be legal, by state laws at least. If you plan to break any laws, don't come on here and ask for an endorsement or advice on how to do so and avoid detection.

Yeah. You are exactly right. You know that many, many, many, many other IC Magger's do this exact same thing...right?

Zen Master

Cannasseur
Veteran
I want to live in California....

And I already made it clear that I CAN'T AFFORD PROPERTY!

see how these comments don't really jive together?

why buy if you cannot afford it? you'll just be another short seller in a year.

Some of the highest cost of living in the nation, the highest utility bills (I run upwards of 28 cents a kWh which is a fucking LOT. A 3k with an A/C [vital in SoCal summer] and some fans would run me about $500/mo)

Yeah. You are exactly right. You know that many, many, many, many other IC Magger's do this exact same thing...right?

so there goes any sort of legal defense you had. Might as well have just been growing in your home state...... equity means shit when it gets seized for interstate trafficking. (read: DEA)

why not move out here and set up a small personal grow? Do you have a job lined up or are you expecting to throw down 20k and hopefully crop out before it runs dry?

still curious about how many lights you've ran before and if you plan on having any sort of a 'normal' (read: social) life while living at this house.

haha man this keeps getting better and better....now hes going from "just a small personal grow" to trafficking it out of state...

your friend sounds pretty stupid for partnering up with a growing drug dealer...if he has a legit job that makes 80k a year he can just get financed on his own property, instead of risking his livelihood getting caught up in felony distribution...

you do realize orange county is one of the strictest in california, thats steven cooleys backyard!! if you were living in oakland or chico you could pull this shit off because everyone does it....but orange county will definately have time to prosecute this...and you do realize that the largest concentration of federal agents and postal inspectors is in southern california too!!

your plan sounds terrible, you have multiple people here telling you to rethink things...but like all the other outta towners who think cali is gona be their dreamland fuck it...come out here, fuck things up, and learn from them...

good luck..

Dude, don't attack me like that. You sound like a prick. I never said it was just a personal grow... I said 3Kw from the beginning. So yeah nice try putting words in my mouth. Yes I plan on moving it out of state. Yes 50% of bud in Cali moves out of state. Yes many other IC Maggers do this exact same thing. Like it's been said. Risk = reward. Stop being a pussy.

I don't plan on going out to dream land stop putting words in my mouth. You sound like such a jackass. I know Cali is down the tubes. I am well-a-fucking-ware. I know OC is conservative and strict. I even said it in an earlier post!!! Are you reading? OC might be shitty, but guess what. It beats the state I am in right now!! Some of you Cali folks are so ungrateful for what you have. Maybe it isn't the best, but it sure beats 95% of the other fucking states in this country!

"so there goes any sort of legal defense you had. Might as well have just been growing in your home state......."

WRONG. That is IF i get caught trafficking out of state! If I am in my condo hypothetically get raided I am not breaking Fed laws for out of state trafficking. Point blank man. You are right that trafficking makes it illegal all over again, but when I am not trafficking I am in a hell of a lot better position growing in that condo in OC than I am growing out here in the bumblefuck Midwest. Like I said you Cali people can be so ungrateful. Life ain't all peaches and cream, but it ain't so fuckin bad either. I would rather live in OC than fucking Ohio.

Might as well have been growing in my home state? Get the fuck out of here. That's just wrong.

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
Dude, don't attack me like that. You sound like a prick. I never said it was just a personal grow... I said 3Kw from the beginning. So yeah nice try putting words in my mouth. Yes I plan on moving it out of state. Yes 50% of bud in Cali moves out of state. Yes many other IC Maggers do this exact same thing. Like it's been said. Risk = reward. Stop being a pussy.

I don't plan on going out to dream land stop putting words in my mouth. You sound like such a jackass. I know Cali is down the tubes. I am well-a-fucking-ware. I know OC is conservative and strict. I even said it in an earlier post!!! Are you reading? OC might be shitty, but guess what. It beats the state I am in right now!! Some of you Cali folks are so ungrateful for what you have. Maybe it isn't the best, but it sure beats 95% of the other fucking states in this country!

Ill be on Craigslist, snatching up YOUR used equipment soon, get ready....

still curious if you plan on having any sort of a 'normal' (read: social) life while living at this house.

Yeah sure. Why not? I have had stealth grows in my apartment here in the midwest without girlfriends finding out about it. I can put a lock on a bedroom door, call it a closet, and tell everyone we live in a 2 bedroom. I'm capable. Stealth isn't my problem. People are trying to give me tips on how to keep my mouth shut. I can handle myself.

irobot sd

Ok this thread wont last long at this rate. Please show some medicine you have grown before SMOKA and elaborate on your system and number of lights you currently use in your miserable state. I think it will give every one a better idea of the direction to help you in

Zen Master

Cannasseur
Veteran
WRONG. That is IF i get caught trafficking out of state! If I am in my condo hypothetically get raided I am not breaking Fed laws for out of state trafficking. Point blank man.

:laughing: hahaha dude nobody THINKS they are gonna get caught...

if you get raided and they HAPPEN to find a packing slip. Or lets just pretend your buddies in Ohio get popped on a controlled delivery, you think they'll keep their mouths shut? Good luck with that!

people ship weed all the time, and people get caught for it all the time.

wanna quit dodging the 'how many lights have you ran' question?

Yeah sure. Why not? I have had stealth grows in my apartment here in the midwest without girlfriends finding out about it. I can put a lock on a bedroom door, call it a closet, and tell everyone we live in a 2 bedroom. I'm capable. Stealth isn't my problem. People are trying to give me tips on how to keep my mouth shut. I can handle myself.

I can see it now, you have a girl over and she asks "whats in that room? why is it always locked? whats that humming sound in there?"

Stealth+3k=oxymoron

I get the vibe you want someone to just pat you on the back and say GO FOR IT JUNIOR! to pad your ego and soothe your nerves. You've already got your mind made up and want that reassurance. Its not happening for a reason.

TripleDraw27

Veteran
"so there goes any sort of legal defense you had. Might as well have just been growing in your home state...... equity means shit when it gets seized for interstate trafficking."

WRONG. That is IF i get caught trafficking out of state! If I am in my condo hypothetically get raided I am not breaking Fed laws for out of state trafficking. Point blank man. You are right that trafficking makes it illegal all over again, but when I am not trafficking I am in a hell of a lot better position growing in that condo in OC than I am growing out here in the bumblefuck Midwest. Like I said you Cali people can be so ungrateful. Life ain't all peaches and cream, but it ain't so fuckin bad either. I would rather live in OC than fucking Ohio.

Might as well have been growing in my home state? Get the fuck out of here. That's just wrong.

Ill just be the one who says what everyone is already thinking.

Some things you shouldn't talk about, you naive country bumpkin, okay? Tame it the fuck down. I repeat, some things just shouldn't be talked about. If you can't grasp that, than like I said a minute ago...stop talking about certain things and making ICMaggers look like you, straight up amateur who is trying to shit in someone else's back yard.

All these dude you shat on. KNOW what fucking time it is. Its advice id pay for in some cases , in some situations from past experiences. Save a lotta time and cash.

Another fucking turd move, asking about something and not wanting to hear what people say. That falls along the lines of some bumpkin moving out of state, buying a property with no money and trafficking out of state , and talking about it like this is secure.

Just stop dude lol. You have your mind made up, we will see you in the Security and legal issues next year with a diff set of questions.

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
Im wondering why your DEAD SET on OC......

SOOOO Many other area codes, you watch a lot of TV? Real Houswives Of OC is fake...

Ok this thread wont last long at this rate. Please show some medicine you have grown before SMOKA and elaborate on your system and number of lights you currently use in your miserable state. I think it will give every one a better idea of the direction to help you in

Is this off-topic, maybe? Holy shit bro. I'm not asking why my grow aren't turning out as potent as I like...

you retarded?

So maybe i am not that good of a grower. Am I allowed to learn? Is that ok? Or are all positions taken and no one is hiring?

This is a fucking joke. You guys are assholes.

Krunch - you are a prick. I had sympathy for you when I read about getting busted a few times. But jeez man. You are gonna buy my equipment off craigslist in a little...?

Ok. And i'm gonna buy your house from a police auction.

Im wondering why your DEAD SET on OC......

SOOOO Many other area codes, you watch a lot of TV? Real Houswives Of OC is fake...

I fucking like Huntington Beach you prick. It's a nice area. Is that ok? And I am trying to find work in Long Beach. Holy shit you guys know how to turn this thread into ANYTHING and EVERYTHING BUT the actual topic of the conversation.

Ill just be the one who says what everyone is already thinking.

Some things you shouldn't talk about, you naive country bumpkin, okay? Tame it the fuck down. I repeat, some things just shouldn't be talked about. If you can't grasp that, than like I said a minute ago...stop talking about certain things and making ICMaggers look like you, straight up amateur who is trying to shit in someone else's back yard.

All these dude you shat on. KNOW what fucking time it is. Its advice id pay for in some cases , in some situations from past experiences. Save a lotta time and cash.

Another fucking turd move, asking about something and not wanting to hear what people say. That falls along the lines of some bumpkin moving out of state, buying a property with no money and trafficking out of state , and talking about it like this is secure.

Just stop dude lol. You have your mind made up, we will see you in the Security and legal issues next year with a diff set of questions.

Dude i was saying Ohio hypothetically. I am actually from New York. Going to school in the Midwest. Country bumpkin? Lol. Assumptions, assumptions, assumptions. You guys are champs.

Y

YosemiteSam

3 Kw will not get you noticed as long as you pay the bills on time.

Everything else you seem to have made up your mind. Good luck with the plan. If you ever end up driving something to the midwest go around Utah.

Zen Master

Cannasseur
Veteran
I fucking like Huntington Beach you prick. It's a nice area. Is that ok? And I am trying to find work in Long Beach. Holy shit you guys know how to turn this thread into ANYTHING and EVERYTHING BUT the actual topic of the conversation.

you dont have a job lined up? well get in line. True unemployment out here is way worse than 8% Hows minimum wage sound to you?

your initial question was answered many times over. Its everything else you have said that has TERRIBLE IDEA written all over it. The people telling you this is a fucked up idea have been in your shoes and spent more than 20k learning these lessons.

get out of your own head and take some advice from people that have been doing what you wanna do for over a decade. We aren't just saying this to keep you outa cali and keep it for ourselves. I like to think of this as trying to stop a slow motion trainwreck.

you think were attacking, come back in a year and tell us all how it went.