What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Girlfriend is demanding I open the locked door. What to say?

Status
Not open for further replies.
just tell her u rent the space out to a friend... she still rides u about it, then its time to tell her or move on!!!!!

w.wonka

Yes! Id rather be a lier then a loner or broke and i admit that its kinda selfish but then again id like to think that she appreciates me in her life too so why ruin that if i dont have to. And i dont worry about her gossiping about locked doors. Honestly, I doubt her and her friends have ever even smelled pot smoke in their lives. I mean what other conclusions might she come to? I dont do drugs and i dont portray myself as the type that might. Im a nice guy.. i volunteer and do stuff like that. Im an upstanding citizen who just happened to come up with a logical idea one day pretty much. What else can it be but boxes?

Midnight

Veteran
Yes! Id rather be a lier then a loner or broke and i admit that its kinda selfish but then again id like to think that she appreciates me in her life too so why ruin that if i dont have to. And i dont worry about her gossiping about locked doors. Honestly, I doubt her and her friends have ever even smelled pot smoke in their lives. I mean what other conclusions might she come to? I dont do drugs and i dont portray myself as the type that might. Im a nice guy.. i volunteer and do stuff like that. Im an upstanding citizen who just happened to come up with a logical idea one day pretty much. What else can it be but boxes?

Dude, all you are doing is making rationalizations for a piece of ass. I see bars in your future. I really wish you all the best man.

dagnabit

Game Bred
Veteran
so growing is legal and you are in compliance?
if not you are not "a nice guy"
setting her up for a felony arrest/conviction without her informed consent is not a "nice guy" move...

dagnabit

Game Bred
Veteran
Dude, all you are doing is making rationalizations for a piece of ass. I see bars in your future. I really wish you all the best man.
the bars in his future are his own choices..
the ones in hers are because she made the mistake of ever saying hello to him...

Don Dump

the man doctors said would never moonwalk again
Veteran
unlock your door, only if she agrees to unlock her back door. hiyo

so growing is legal and you are in compliance?
if not you are not "a nice guy"
setting her up for a felony arrest/conviction without her informed consent is not a "nice guy" move...

I disagree. Its just a plant and I am pretty sure she wouldnt get charged with anything since she doesnt live here. Im in one of the better states as well.

mitch_connor

large member
ICMag Donor
Veteran
r3zin made some good points above ^^^

Keep it simple. Just say you don't have a key.. You rented it for storage for someone as you weren't using the room.

They decide how to play the rest of it out.

If that ends her curiosity good.

Spend some time at her place though.. 5 nights a week at yours seems unbalanced.

You havn't mentioned the scale of your op though.. are we talking a tent in the room.. or bigger?

Since you havn't smoked around her I take it it's for production and not percy?

dagnabit

Game Bred
Veteran
I disagree. Its just a plant and I am pretty sure she wouldnt get charged with anything since she doesnt live here. Im in one of the better states as well.

lmao people will tell themselves anything they need to to justify their abuses of others...

this however..

I am pretty sure she wouldnt get charged with anything since she doesnt live here.
ask the thousands of innocent folks who end up pinched when the door of a house they "didn't live in" gets knocked in how safe that defense is...
if you are engaged in an ongoing criminal enterprise(if you aint legal that is what your doing) they can (and most likely will) put her picture in the paper,seize her car,cuff her,print her,make her bond out,go to court,plea out....
to think she will just walk away whistling a tune when the shtf is patently absurd!
but you know better
like you said
Id rather be a lier then a loner or broke and i admit that its kinda selfish
the fucked up part is you are willing to put this poor girl in this position..

Last edited:

HighDesertJoe

COME ON PEOPLE NOW
Veteran
Zack Zack Zack you've Screwed the pooch on this one. You thinking with your little head, you can't tell her you don't know enough about her.
Good Luck Man

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
For those of you who are not thinking in a survival of the fittest mindset, I will keep it short and sweet and tell you where the real problem exists.

If a chick does not smoke pot at least once in awhile with you and have respect and appreciation for our Cannabis culture, then she simply cannot be trusted whatsoever no matter what the fuck she says or how good her little pussy is. End of story.

This is your life and it's your dice to roll and freedom to gamble with.

Read it, learn it, live it.

Please refer to golden rule #1 = Don't Tell.

Followed by, Don't Smell and Don't Sell.

Who knows, this chick might be a fucking undercover cop for all you know. Sent in to take your ass down! ;)

D

Durdy

Would rolling a fatty and seeing if she'd like to partake be out of the question?

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I usually say something to the tune of "Have you ever tried any bud that smells just like sweet pink grapefruits?" :biggrin:

DaPurps

Damn. your fucked with the path your choosing.

If your that nice of a guy, upstanding citezen, got your own house, etc etc it will not be that hard to find a nice lady and get off on the right foot. With a blunt.

jm420

Veteran
she''ll always have it over your head no matter what,piss her off your fucked ,so looks like you;ll be the bitch

Status
Not open for further replies.