What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Girlfriend is demanding I open the locked door. What to say?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me rephrase, I meant honesty in life, its too late for this relationship, if she finds out he lied , you are right, no telling what she might do.

Yeah i dont think i can ever tell her i was growing the whole time and that all those times i told you i was working or out of town i was actually at home tending to my plants. I would have to take everything down then proposition it then start over. I agree too that any lying in a relationship is wrong and will probably come back to haunt me.

mitch_connor

large member
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You say you don't watch anything drug related, but have you talked to her about her opinions on drugs etc?

Was she brought up a strict religious way?

I mean it might give her ideas now if you were to bring up questions like that out of the blue..

But personally it's something I find out early on.. if girls have stupid views then i know we won't get on in the longterm and knock it on the head before any feelings might develop.

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
Tell her you have a bondage fetish and these rooms are your dungeons. There are sex slaves chained up and caged in there(by choice) and you're only gonna open the doors if she consents and begs to be bound and dominated. Simple!

You say you don't watch anything drug related, but have you talked to her about her opinions on drugs etc?

Was she brought up a strict religious way?

I mean it might give her ideas now if you were to bring up questions like that out of the blue..

But personally it's something I find out early on.. if girls have stupid views then i know we won't get on in the longterm and knock it on the head before any feelings might develop.

Yeah man good advice. She's pretty liberal but she also has a good career and probably doesnt want a felony charge or a gun to her head were we to get raided. Its a bad deal. I need to just get a second place but those are so risky.

skyhigh35

Harvest your hard work, then break the news to her about your past & interest in growin . Tell her its in your blood and you are thinking about startin up again. If she cant dig it, get new spot & tell her to beat on the down line!

D

Durdy

Bitches are crazy, and theres plenty of em, tell her you need some space,
Then go hang out with the ladies that really matter.

303hydro

senior primate of the 303 cornbread mafia
Veteran
This is something you should of thought when you built your grow or when you brought your girl over for the first time. Why did you even bring her to the house if it is that suspicious? Everyone should take note not to put yourself in this situation. Good luck.

mitch_connor

large member
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeh it's a tough spot you're in man.. i do feel for you.. it's probably one of the ultimate dillemas :)

You've done well to have kept it secret whilst having her over this long... women are curious creatures!

skyhigh's advice is good also.. hold off until you have nothing going.. and everything is clean. Then see what she says.... then it's up to you, if she doesn't mind.. or if it's a ultimatum you get given..

Look out for number one first though :) and remember there are ridiculous amounts of fine women out there.. it's just finding the cool ones that is hard.

Noobian

Green is Gold
Veteran
Definitely finding the cool one's is some work, true indeed Mitch.

I'm still looking btw

mitch_connor

large member
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Same.. but i still have a tentfull of ladies to touch up in the mean time :)

There's always massage parlours too!

I dont think i could ever tell her unless i put a ring on her finger or possibly have a kid with her. She a good girl and im no spring chicken nor have i had much luck finding good ones in the past. To all the people suggesting that i just drop her, i say... i wish it was that easy. I wish I could go back to being single but im pretty sure id be miserable.

teemu shalanie

WeeDGamE StannisBaratheoN
Veteran
saved by the bell

saved by the bell

oh Zacky , so sounds like a classic saved by the bell situation,you got yourself into.
u need to keep Kelly from finding out your secret and possibly telling anyone,

I would say hold off on showing/telling bout anything, till you finished up. then clean up and show her , how long you got to go?, women are curious monkeys, and hate ultimatums , except when giving them , like show me what in there or no mo pussy,This is basically what it comes down to?. what do you like more weed or pussy,lol

Moots

As opposed to a moral point of view, I am going to take a not so honourable approach. Win win for you and she doesn't find out.

-You put a full door size piece of wood in the door, nail it down (not too well, you'll want to remove it later) The you find something embarrassing but not anything people consider wrong. A couple of nude posters would even get by, hang em up, you open it up during poker nights for shits and giggles like in a garage, or here's a good one and too crazy to be believed a lie. You go out and by a whole sized knight's halloween costume and hang it in there, you just say you went through a nerdy phase where you LARP'd (Live action role play, think full contact midevil style war with padded weapons) and you keep it around again, for shits and giggles when you see some of those guys. Sure you'll look nerdy but how can you argue with that. Make a padded weapon for added belief.

OH for a sensitive approach, buy a 10 dollar canvas from micheals and paint something abstract (Paint splashing) You tell her you are trying out painting, and are self conscious about it. CHA CHING!

You're thinking "she'll ask why theres a blocked up door", YOU DON'T KNOW, it was like that when you moved in, probably a water heater back there, or central air stuff, or the furnace, or anything else. Explains the sounds back there sometimes even.

Don't think ashamed, think shy, embarrassed. Its gotta be something weird but not bad. Anything could work. A stamp collection hung in sheets, An ant farm, choose a random religion, hang a holy picture, and you pray in front of it you are just private about your new found faith. Hang some photos, you took them, you think you might be into photography but, same deal, you're self conscience about it.

Also, if you have a lock and key on that door, switch that to combo lock. People are snoops, and late one night, maybe you're sleeping or out, she finds the key somehow and bam, busted.

It's never okay to lie to a loved one, or even someone you are just courting, but if you have to, you better not do it half ass, cause when you get caught, people get hurt.

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
you havent really mentioned whether you love her or not, or if you can see this lasting.

bit late now but a bad plan from the start. if you hadnt avoided the smoking issue completely then at least you would know something - like whether she is completely against it or not....

VG

Abja Roots

ABF(Always Be Flowering) - Founder
Veteran
If you've only been dating a few months, there's no reason she should even know where you live. Way too much risk, for too little reward.

Even if you shut it down, when she looks in the room it will be obvious something was up. Plus it sounds like you live the life so she'll put it together.

Work is work. This is personal. After a year or two I might let her know what I do, but I would never have her over to the spot if it was an option. If you want to date you can rent an apartment. Honestly it puts her at risk to even be over there, depending on what state you live in.

Best of Luck

D

Durdy

Yea its hard to find a good one, when looking for a girlfriend, or a keeper momma hahahahaha you just gotta find the one with that proper smell, look, and high

Mr. Bongjangles

Head Brewer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dump this girl immediately - you dun goofed.

Having her there 5 days a week, not knowing a thing about the grow, is deeply fucked up. You know she will be getting leaned on by the cops if the shit goes down, said as much yourself, and they will never believe she didn't know if she is there that often.

Not right to roll the dice with someone else's life behind their back.

And for what - cause you'll "be miserable" if you're single?

Sounds like a very cowardly way to conduct yourself.

Next time rent an apartment if you gotta have a girlfriend.

Status
Not open for further replies.