What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Busted by Maintenance Men

RoachClip

I hold El Roacho's
Veteran
Section 8 is low subsidized housing for familia's who have very little Income and the state gives them housing and the state pays a portion of the rent and the people pay a % of the rest of the rent.

Rule is never grow if your living in any apartment and if you have any subsidized certificate or section 8 you could lose that for ever and some poor familia's wait sometimes years for a section 8 and in many states their hard to come by.

we live in a small mini ranch but for years when we came to the us and lived in texas we stood with familia and they lived in bad section 8 projects and roaches crawling all over so bad they fall from ceilings onto the table or couch now very happy to have my own place with my gf.

OldPork

Amazing. Sounds like you got off. (Although it is still possible that they are just slow roasting you.) All the best bro!

kuk

theres 11 pages of ths, page 1 sounds like an unfortonate gy who got fucked a bit by the cops, standard procedure, as many know, why they are resented by so many

so was it deemed illegal?

OldPork

theres 11 pages of ths, page 1 sounds like an unfortonate gy who got fucked a bit by the cops, standard procedure, as many know, why they are resented by so many

so was it deemed illegal?

WTF? :laughing: Smoke another broseph

David762

I'm not so sure of that.

I'm not so sure of that.

I was in the market to purchase a mobile home in Lake County,CA, and after reading over the mobile home park lot rental agreement, I changed my mind.

In my mobile home mind you, not a rental unit, the lot rental agreement included provisions to allow mobile home park maintenance or anyone else (including LEOs) acting as their agent free and unfettered access to my mobile home at any time they deemed appropriate. Also included was a provision that breaking any law, State or Federal, regarding illicit drugs (and MMJ status notwithstanding), to immediate eviction. Imagine trying to find a new mobile home park to relocate your mobile home to, at the drop of a hat.

I called the mobile home park manager (and the owners of the park) outright fascists. The manager informed my that every mobile home park in the county used the same lot rental contract, and that it was prevalent practice throughout the state. WTF is that about?

Yes, and please post a link if you find such laws because they'll have overturned hundreds of years of common law precedent,and I'd sure like to see the lawmakers who could sneak such a sea change by the public without much mention. No sweetheart, the type of clauses you suggest may exist and may be written into unscrupulous landlord's leases but they are not legally enforceable. There is no jurisdiction in the US that allows and enforces immediate eviction based on suspicion or arrest. It is simply a disservice to the community to post such misinformation as if it were factual.

R

rick shaw

I live in San Francisco a city with tough rent control/renters rights laws. 24 hour written notice for maintenance is required unless emergency.That being said I have seen management/maintenance entering apartments without notice in every building I have lived in since '88.

MF Grimm

OP isn't out of the clear, by far.

My brother lives in AZ and he was arrested when he was 19 with 3/4 ounce of dank and a scale. They took him, his gf, and her friend in after they pulled them over and smelled pot, and then conducted a vehicle search.

My brother was released on his own recognizance and didn't hear anything until 11 months later, when he got something in the mail.

Don't ignore this man - that would be ultimately worse in the long run.

On a side note, I did have a buddy that had a paraphernalia charge lost in the Arizona system.

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran
The arrest warrant has not been issued yet. The DA is looking at the evidence now and he will make a determination as far as charges go.

You need an Attorney NOW. Let him\her do the talking. Do not talk t the idiots in the office again. The DA will use them against you for sure.

5 plants......not as bad as it could be. Is that the total number or just in flowering. Good thing it was Hydro those assholes weigh dirt and containers normally.

Good luck man.

V[

You need to read what was given to you for info then contact a lawyer and NO ONE else as NO ONE else is your friend!!!!! peace out Headband707

Seriously they weigh the dirt are you shitting me???Why because the dirt will get you high too ? LOL now that should be against that Law right there!! But hey they can do whatever fills those jails and pays those bills .. :comfort:

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran
If it's like Canada this is how it works.. If a maint person stumbles upon a gro and doesn't report it he is liable. In other words if anything happens and the place goes up in smoke that persons job is on the line. Some warn ppl they are going to report some don't most won't risk their jobs for you. Next you can't gro in another persons property. Just like if you were the owner and a person you didn't know came to you and said "can I start a gro in your place"? You would most likely say "NO"..lol..You need permission from the owner of the building.Good luck with that one as most ppl wreck ppl places and walk away .peace out Headband707

P

Pure.Dope

It's funny that everyone thinks I live in AZ. I never said I did and I don't. Not going to disclose where but it's not a friendly state.

Also I didn't live in a section 8, not sure where that poster got that idea but not every apt is a sect8 "roach motel" as he calls it.

And third my setup was clean, i kept my house in great condition and never even remotely trashed it.

I'm an otherwise law abiding citizen who has a great job and a college degree. I still go to school.

Anyways, since all this happened I've altogether quit smoking and currently lead a "normal" life. I guess you could say the man has really taught me a good lesson.

S

SexInTheCity

Few things you need to consider: 1) your state 2) your priors 3) number of plants 4) your ability to scrounge up 5k for a lawyer. 5) family obligations. 6) skin color Just saying, if youre looking at 5-10 it may be time to sonsider packing up the toothbrush.

^^^^ this

If you are in the states, this is a huge problem. good luck