What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

So uhh... my landlord's coming over tomorrow guys & I got a room full of pot

SunTzu

You will be alright...if your in a med state and your papers are staright you'll be even better. Either way, the owner CANNOT just show up at will. They contrac the landlord and they have legal access as long as the follow tenet/landlord law....Good luck. This is a major fear of mine and I am legal even.

G

Ganja D

This may not end well. I've had to beak down rooms multiple times in shady situations because of landlords. It's always a nightmare situation. You can never actually know what to expect. Worse stress ever. Hope he's ok.

Kalicokitty

The cat that loves cannabis
Veteran
This should have went down by now.
Update

This is not a situation where no news is good news IMO

ItsAllOver

Devil's Advocate
Woops, I didn't realize the date this thread was started on.
Hope that worked out.
\I would have moved everything...

iSMOKE.KUSH

Veteran
when ya get lazy that's when ya get popped

homeboy fucked up

exactly. i'm so paranoid fucked up that i've done way crazier things. i never takes chances..EVER! it's your fucking freedom.

one time, there was a fire at my neighbors down the road (we shared a driveway). next thing you know there is cop cars EVERYWHERE. i ran out my back window with all my clones(took enough down so i didn't get the felony charges). and than i ran half a mile to this river. ripped them up and threw them in.

granted a lot of you will say that is stupid of me, but i could give 2 shits. i don't take chances with my freedom like i said.

op took a big chance here. hope it worked out for him.

Ras Mason

Veteran
i have done that many times, and once, a res had actually overflowed on the neighbour downstairs, i still let them visit with door locked....

A lot of folks get popped when they get paranoid and start moving shit around at suspicious times in sloppy ways...

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here is to hoping he is okay, most times as a renter with a lease you have plenty of privacy rights & this is a pretty easy situation to handle in all reality if you have your door locked and a good carbon scrubber going. I once led a bothersome nosy landlord to believe I was going to buy the place from him just so I could finish a personal crop back in NJ, then I moved. Fuck them. :)

Hydro-Soil

Veteran
Should you survive this one..... Make plans to move to a med state and get a recommendation with plant number exceptions.

I landed in Col with 52 plants.... only had to rip up 2.

Stay Safe! :tree:

Lone Wolf

Veteran
he's got to be sleeping..... whether that is in a jail cell or his house, we will eventually find out....