What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Diary of a Hydro Raid

G

Green Supreme

So many of you may not have heard that I was busted . I am the first person I have encountered to be turned in by BC Hydro in Vancouver. I am safe and so is my dog and grow equipment. Over the next few weeks I will be filling this thread with stuff that happened and the hoops one must jump through in this situation. Till now this subject seemed taboo on the net, but I feel many of my experiences can help others in the future. Please don't worry for me all this will certainly put me ahead in the end, as it did the other 2 times I was raided. Peace GS

GeorgeSmiley

Remembers
Veteran
So many of you may not have heard that I was busted on the 15th. I am the first person I have encountered to be turned in by BC Hydro in Vancouver. I am safe and so is my dog and grow equipment. Over the next few weeks I will be filling this thread with stuff that happened and the hoops one must jump through in this situation. Till now this subject seemed taboo on the net, but I feel many of my experiences can help others in the future. Please don't worry for me all this will certainly put me ahead in the end, as it did the other 2 times I was raided. Peace GS

Really, really sorry to hear that GS, that's some shit right there. I hope you stay safe and it comes out okay for you....

Cheers

G

Green Supreme

Thanks for looking, ya it`ll be all good. Illegitimus noncarborundum and all that. Peace GS

ButteredIt

wow. thank you for seeing the positive amidst all the negative and helping others who may eventually find themselves in similar situations. 1,000,000 reps to you sir GS. (and thanks for all your other points of irreplaceable wisdom in some of my threads)

if i may ask, don't know if you want to talk about it or not, how many watts were you running? was this in a major metropolitan area or elsewhere?

thanks for this GS. i hope all is well. feed your dog some special treats for managing to deal with all those pigs.

G

Green Supreme

Yes, I was living in the city of Vancouver,B.C. Canada. Will go through all this in the future but, I had 1800 in veg and 5000 in flower. Smal potatoes really. Peace GS

P

Paranoid one

WOW, now that is terrible.

Glad to see your ok though.

Be strong fellow ICMAGGER!

*hydro*

i am sorry to hear about that... yes it is incredible your frame of mind going through this situation, i am grateful you have chosen to share your experience in this trying time.

humble1

crazaer at overgrow 2.0
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wow, sorry to hear about your misfortune Green Supreme....
sounds like super small potatoes, especially in BC.
I wonder who got a stick up their @$$ over at the electric company.
best wishes to you

ButteredIt

definitely small potatoes for our neck of the woods. are you sure you were turned in by BC Hydro and not by a third party who may have aroused the suspicion of bchydro?

thanks again for this thread gs. please let me know if im crossing the line on things you want to discuss... and ill stop prying and let you take over telling us the things you think we should all know.

in the end, im glad you're here free to post for us and not in those shitty bracelets.

G

Green Supreme

Ya, you missed he part where the dude asked me how many watts. Thanks for all the good thoughts folks. Peace GS

Yeah as he said, the guy missed that he was talking about watts. Very interested in how the hydro company caught you. Best of luck brother.

G

Green Supreme

LOL you peeps kill me. Never mentioned plant numbers yet. Peace GS

bengie187

You think it was Hydro or maybe a snitch??....how long you been running that size??......if you just set it up i can see maybe the power company getting involved with a electrical spike every day at the same time ect but if its a long time grow id be leaning more to the random that heard something that you were growing......cause in all actuality how could one run under the radar for 6 months/a year/10 years then outta the blue pop and you didnt see any irregualrities I.E- random cars chilling down the street then over there then across the street excetera........just my thoughts as a closet grower trying to expand

Latest posts

Latest posts