What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

It looks like I'm going to state prison!

Doughboy

I've never gone to prison before, but there must be a proper way to act, once your inside the walls . I'm sure if you go in acting scared, the inmates will smell blood and be all over you just like sharks. Just do your time and don't get mixed up in any none sense and you'll probably be let out early. My thoughts are with you man. God bless

E

Evades Capture

Bummer. But hey, if it's any consolation, people around the world do time for nothing all the time. I have family members and friends that did years in prison just for refusing to join political movements or refusing to denounce a friend for nothing, in conditions far, far shittier than anything in North America.

The time will go by, and you'll be more of a man for it. Make the most of it, however ridiculous that might sound.

Natagonnaworrie

If you love life, don't waste time. For time is wh
Veteran
hey, i'm sorry man. i have one more thing to say. i have been thinking about you. i really hope you get to think about this... its a quote from Henry David Thoreau... if you get a chance to read any of his thoughts.
"Anyone in a free society where the laws are unjust has the obligation to break the law."
think about what that means.. you're in the right here. dont forget that. during your time keep your head up and shoulders high. Fuck those real criminals, they are not like you. NOT LIKE YOU. Be strong friend and it will do over soon and you will awake to a whole new world. keep your mind forward looking and keep distance from the darkness that they would have you drawn into.

I'm going to K+ FreedomFGHTR (again) his words are true and he speaks from the heart.

Keep your head up bro. You have people thinking of you.. people you have never ever met too...

Do yourself a favor. Get your magazine and newspaper subscriptions lined up. Make a list of paperbacks you've always wanted to read. When you get there make sure the first time someone calls you a Punk or Bitch you have to fight them win lose or draw. Regardless of the outcome the rest of your stay will be cake. You don't get protected in prison, you get RESPECT. I dont know if PA prisons let you have internet access. In California they don't,. So it would be advantageous to find a person who can do your email and other online activities for you. You write them, they type and send, and print out stuff for you! Also gather money for your books. Get a nice lump sum and average it out over your estimated stay with behavior credits ect.,.. you will need money there. Stamps are important. Also don't worry about getting raped thats all bullshit if you stand up for yourself, dont have to be billy badass, just dont show excess weakness, remember a lot of the people in there are true predators. You will need to get used to the idea of hiding stuff in your ass though. I also suggest getting visiting information now and getting the forms squared away now so visits will be streamlined and easy.

Prison fucking sucks, I won't lie. But it can be a good thing in the end if you use that time wisely. Get smart, get strong, hit the law library while you are there. Stay away from the gangs and prison politics, leave that stuff for people doing 10+ stints.

aboleth

I'm just curious, were the guns legal and registered to you? How much time are you getting just because of the guns? If you just had perhaps 1 handgun would your sentence have been different? I'm just wondering, and I think others may want to know as well.

Thanks

Wow sorry to hear about your misfortune that sucks your home everything you own and your job to strip your freedom and and destroy you that is B.S. when they say land of the free home of the brave the government is so fucked best of luck to you man.

GROWERS UNITE AND LETS ALL BUY A STATE AND GROW PUT ALL OF US TOGETHER AND WE WILL OUT NUMBER THEM AND KEEP OUR FREEDOM.

So, you violated the Prime Rule; you led the cops to your grow because' the cops said'. Sorry, but we are NEVER to listen to a filthy pig . They only lie, and you fell for the lie.

" If you don't show us the pot, we will get a warrant". So? GET A WARRANT mofo!! Go get it!! NEVER ever ever ever allow a pig into your home or grow and for Gods sake never ever ever believe what they say. Why should you care if they can get a warrant? They probable could NOT, but even if they could it is better to give the attorney some ammo and not end up screwed and off to the hoosegow.

I did 5 years for the Feds back in the 70's for 5 TONS of weed ( S. Florida ) and sure, it sucks. But better to have some leverage at trial or for a plea than to hand it all away because you didn't want to inconvenience some pig by making him get a warrant...why should YOu care about saving some pig the trouble of doing it right?

I feel for you; but too many times we read the same old refrain: I listened to the cops and now I am screwed...sad.

T

theJointedOne

dont ever enter a plea, by doing this you are entering their court and cant exit. By not pleading innocent , guilty and/or no contest they HAVE to let you go on OR (own recognicense). You dont want to enter a plea "How do you plead shack? I do not plead your honor" If you enter ANY PLEA whether that is innocent, guilty or whatever some deal a prick ass lawyer ( i know some lawyers are cool) then you are admiting that you violated something somehow.

i am sure if you look at your court papers your name is in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS. this is because you are being charged as a corporation. As a human being you do did not violate anything in regards to the constituion. Also They are probably saying it is " the people of so and so versus shack" Well have them show you the contract between the people and the DA. Ask them to provide proof that you were directly harming an individual or set of individuals.

I have to admit the guns make everything worse. But please consider not entering a plea at all and just see what happens. Oh and fire your lawyer. You have to do this yor self. ...damn i wish i knew you i would have you talk to some smart ass legal guys. Once you realize that They are a business too you can work the system to your advantage.

Bumble Buddy

Thanks for posting Shack, I just brought some plants "out on the deck" inside that were finishing up. Read a few stories like yours recently, that act of defiance made me feel better and the plants liked it, but was unnecessarily risky.

Sending some good vibes your way. I bet you will have some good stories to share when you get back to growing.

shack

I feel your pain
:smokeit:Ohio love to you bro! I am in the same boat as you and feel your pain. Keep your head up and look at the big picture Legalize it! Myself and many others are victims of these stupid marijuana laws! Keep us updated man! I hope it's true about marijuana growers having respect in jail. Peace out much love man
Thanks Buckeye,are you facing jail time too? I thought Ohio had some decriminalization laws.?Wishing you the best,man.
I'm so very sorry to hear about your problems Shack. It sounds like you're loved and revered around here. I wish you the best of luck and that you return safely to your family and friends at home as well as here.
Hash Gordon-thanks Hash G.
I am overwhelmed by the responses to this thread and my problem. I have actually shed a few tears reading over the replies here.I didn't realize that so many people cared.I love this place(IC),its the best mj site on the net.
i had to do 6 months in county back in '02 for cultivation and i must admit...it wasn't so bad. IF you have to go know this...growers are in the upper echelon of prison hierarchy and as long as one keeps to his own biz there shouldn't much of a prob. hopefully you won't have to be 'punished' so harshly but if so, there are people who can help make it as easy as possible. pm me and perhaps i can help...

good luck and know you have friends who can & will lend a hand to make the time pass as quickly as possible.
del...-thanks for the comforting words bro.
A pm is in order.
Do yourself a favor. Get your magazine and newspaper subscriptions lined up. Make a list of paperbacks you've always wanted to read. When you get there make sure the first time someone calls you a Punk or Bitch you have to fight them win lose or draw. Regardless of the outcome the rest of your stay will be cake. You don't get protected in prison, you get RESPECT. I dont know if PA prisons let you have internet access. In California they don't,. So it would be advantageous to find a person who can do your email and other online activities for you. You write them, they type and send, and print out stuff for you! Also gather money for your books. Get a nice lump sum and average it out over your estimated stay with behavior credits ect.,.. you will need money there. Stamps are important. Also don't worry about getting raped thats all bullshit if you stand up for yourself, dont have to be billy badass, just dont show excess weakness, remember a lot of the people in there are true predators. You will need to get used to the idea of hiding stuff in your ass though. I also suggest getting visiting information now and getting the forms squared away now so visits will be streamlined and easy.

Prison fucking sucks, I won't lie. But it can be a good thing in the end if you use that time wisely. Get smart, get strong, hit the law library while you are there. Stay away from the gangs and prison politics, leave that stuff for people doing 10+ stints
Freedomfgter-thanks for the tips bro.
Getting raped was my worst fear.I could handle getting beat up, but raped,would be the worst.
After talking to several people who have been "upstate" they said the same thing you did.,that what you see on TV is bullshit.
Shack, sorry to hear about your situation. Good luck going forward, and thanks for letting us know how it happened (very important IMO for peeps to tell us this stuff if they can).

About lawyers. Don't take this as legal advice but from what I've heard you always want to get a lawyer from OUTSIDE your DA's jurisdiction. That way your lawyer doesn't give a flying fuck about pissing off your DA or his flunkies. Local defenders are weak because, unlike on Law & Order, defenders and prosecutors are friends and peers. They drink in the same holes, hang in the same circles, eat lunch together, and generally have close working relationships. Not to mention the judges - they'll have to deal with your judge for the rest of their careers, so they play it safe and cozy. In other words, the old boy network where one hand washes the other and they're all thinking about the next deal. And defenders and prosecutors switch sides all the time, so there's always that chance that a defender will be working in the DA's office in a few years, or vice-versa. Fuck that shit, I want MY deal to be my lawyer's universe.
Dude- thanks for the info.
I had heard the same thing about hiring a lawyer from out of the county,and I did.But I think the SOB sold me out anyway.He was always saying "we don't want to piss off the DA" My "old" lawyer was a fucking coward.(update coming,on the hiring of a new lawyer).

shack

i don't know about PA, but, i'm quite sure they have some sort of detention deversion center program that you qualify for since your a non violent offender. i have 2 felonies from my first case and learned a tremendous amount from that experience. i was looking at 25 yrs and got probation and a fine for some real shit(violent). i'm still mad i took that plea, never again. i got tore off 2yrs later and the knowledge i learned from my first case along with divine intervention got me off. so, i know what i'm talking about. were, the guns legal? do you have any violent convictions on your record? if yes and no you should be leigible for a program. DON'T PLEAD GUILTY unless you get in a program. fuck the pen when you can go to a diversion center. your gonna work like a slave and the money your gonna make will pay your fines but, when you come home you should have a couple of stacks to start all over again with no problems. this is what you tell your lawyer.....i have a drug problem and i want to know if i qualify for any type of diversion program. you might get both detention(bootcamp) and diversion(rehab-workforce) program. i'm right down i95 and our states laws and programs are probably the same isn't Pa a commonwealth?
Dirty Shawa-All the guns were/are legal.And I have never been in trouble with the law ,besides a few speeding tickets.
I;m not sure if Pa. has a diversion program,but will surely look into it. I would love to be able to work, then to be cooped up in a cell.
thanks for your advice.
Be glad your not in MS. Ibeen in your shoes with a 1 lb and a single shot 20gauge in my house and my lawery told me first offence was to be 5yr 85% served. Then the DA came back with 20 and I shit. Three kids a diabled wife and no support. The case was plead to 5yrs and 11,000. because of a witness who thank the almighty, testified that I gave no entrance. Feel for everyone in this miserable WAR ON THE PEOPLE! may the fuckers in control burn in the Hotspot of HELL!
Moonshiner- sorry bro,to hear you got wrapped up in something like this also.
They threatened me at first,with federal charges.,but decided I was to small.

shack

[QUOTEI'm sorry for your injustice shack.

It is what it is, make the best out of it. I wish that in due time those who have served you wrong should be imprisoned themselves. It sounds like you have your head on right going into this so I wish you the best.][/QUOTE]
Thanks Catman.
I will get through this,it might not be easy,but I'll do it.
shack its also shit that you worked same place 20 yrs and they cant hold your job for you .
its not like your a thief!
AndyO- yeah,the factory i work for, suspended me two days after I got arrested. I called in "sick" the one day that I was in jail. When the big shots in the office read about me in the Newspaper, they decided to suspend me for "falsifying records", because they said that I wasn't actually sick when i called into work that night.
The company I work/ed for is a union company.The union will get me back to work if I don't go to state prison(update coming).
But as far as them holding my job for me until I get out of state prison,they won't do that.Its a big corporation and they don't give a shit about me,a simple laborer.
fuck man your house and job! thats terrible to hear man, my only advice is to move to a medical state. also thank god there are thousands of actual real violent gangbanging criminals to crowd our jails so that pot growers only have to do half their sentences. cant believe cops actually think they are doing good by spending all that money to go after a plant. fucking ignorance.
Yes4Prop215- yeah,I've been knocked down a notch or two,and kicked around a little bit,but i'm determined to get back up and brush myself off and make the best of life.
Once I get all this legal crap behind me,I'll be moving to Colorado.There is a member here at IC who is gonna help me find a place to rent,get set up,get the proper licenses and buy by product. I've lived in Pa.,all my life.,it won't be an easy move,but I won't stop growing,and to stay in Pa.,would mean possibly going back to prison.
did they get any weapons charges? im kinda curious because i own several legal guns. Even though i have an AR15 which is considered in the grey area here in CA because the DOJ chooses not to prosecute them. I have the gay ass magazine lock and all that shit. im starting a gun collection myself. what kind of stuff did you have, and did they take the guns from you??? Sounds like straight robbery on the part of the government.
yes4Prop215- no,they didn't push the weapons charges.I had 3 shotguns,2 rifles and 9 handguns.The one handgun was a Mac 10 9mm semi auto,with a 40 round clip.The rifles and shotguns were for hunting,the handguns were for protection,and the Mac 10 was a "fun gun". It was fun to go out to the quarry and shoot through a couple 40 round clips,great stress reliever.
Yes they did take the guns.
I'm hoping to have the guns turned over to a relative,but I'm not sure if I can,yet.

Really sorry to hear about this bro. It's sickening to know your going through this over a plant that we all love so much... total bs.

I've done some time myself and I would suggest getting on a work detail as fast as possible. Once you get a job it makes the time go by alot quicker and you have more freedom to move throughout the prison instead of being isolated to a certain area all the time.

Again I'm really sorry and I hope the judge goes easy on you during sentencing I think you have a good chance of getting a reduced sentence with no criminal or violent history.

Goodluck
Wolff-thanks for your support.
I'll take your advice and try to get a job as soon as possible.Anything to make the time pass quickly.
And i too hope that the judge has mercy on me.
Wow, very sorry about this my friend! People like you have been risking their asses my whole life to provide cannabis to me, I am a medical patient.

If it was me I'd try to make the best of it. I'd use the 2 years to work out and get in shape, loose any weight you've been needing to. Maybe get some books on accounting & finance or something else useful. Meet some new peeps that will be reliable friends when you get out.

best of luck to you bro, you'll do fine
Muleskinner-thanks for your support and advice.
When i get out,i will continue to provide medicine for those in need.

the_man

keep your head up shack I hope that new lawyer works out for you keep us updated and don't forget a mailing address

shack

i would order a stack of books about horticulture. i feel for you though, whatever that means. i have had a few friends get in trouble. ask you lawyer about how full the jails are, my buddy got his 8 or 9th felony conviction for drugs in oregon, got a 2 or 3 year stint, served 2 weeks before they kicked him out because it was too full. another person i know got popped with 2# in nevada, got a year of probation. guns must be a really really bad idea...
ilovethewest-thanks for the support,bro.
horticulture is my favorite subject.,I will surely be doing lots of reading.The jails in Pa.,are full also,so with any luck,i'll get an early release.
I don't really think the guns had anything to do with this sentence.,but they could have added years to it.
sometjinmg does stink. he sould make sure the lawyer isn't working or has some deal with the state they take the house bam a kickback.. stuff like that been going on in texas and dc.. just a thought.
Dr.Smokepuma- something definitly stinks here.I'll be updating here shortly.
[/Where I jailed in 1988 it sure seemed there were more guys 'dropping the soap' on purpose than there was interest in taking advantage. "why yes, I must have that man's hairy ass!" --Andrew Dice Clay, well more or less.

I'd tell you about one of my cellmates, Coco, but really its not something that should be recalled voluntarily. That was one sick bitch. QUOTE]
Pythagillo-thanks for the input,and thanks for not sharing the info on "Coco':respect: I don't know if I could handle any "weird"stories right now.
wow dude that really sucks no one should be in jail for pot. unless your huslting 12 year olds then it really does no harm to anyone. im really sorry this is happening to you, But i wish you luck and hope everything turns for the better.
corkushy-thanks for the support.
Stay strong. There are a lot of generous people here. Maybe posting a mailing address, or some way of sending you money or goods would be worth considering.

I'm not familiar with how that works, sorry. But if there is some way we can chip in to make your stay a little easier, please let us know.

When I did my very short stint the toughest part was being surrounding by a few good people but a lot of not-so-good people. It made me sad to see myself as there "equals." Then I remembered that most of the people in human history who have done something worthwhile for humanity at-large has, at one point or another, done prison time. From George Carlin to Ghandi to Martin Luther King.

Remember who you are.
Maybe even try living vicariously for a while; I played all kinds of mental games to get through. Pretending I was someone else, narrating my day-to-day. I know it sounds wacky, and it is, but if it helps, it helps.

Stay strong. Lots of love your way. You are a legitimate soldier in the war on drugs, and you're on my side of the battle. Stay strong, soldier.
dopey the clown-thank you for the advice and support.
Your right about about other good people going to prison,it happens all the time.I'll stay strong and get through this.
I am so sorry to hear this. It's unbelievable that people - good people - are getting martyred to the sick, hypocritical drug laws. Stay safe. Get out soon.
mayan-thanks bro.If the laws don't change in Pa.,I'm going to a legal state.I'm not gonna stop growing,and I'm getting tired of looking over my shoulder for Leo all the time.
What a crock of shit,stay strong and keep the faith.All platitudes I know but I mean it. You might still get probation which would be great as you're no threat to anyone.If the worst does happen I've read a few suggestions in this thread that would help you get through.Magazine subscriptions etc..But if you are going in, post your location and I'm sure you'll get lots of mail from this site. All the best brother,hope it works out for the best.
Macster
guest2222999-thanks for the advice and support.
I've been praying for a miracle,and I might have gotten it(update coming).
But if I do go, I'm gonna have my son,post up my prison address,here in this thread.
Ok, ok. I'm so so sorry this happened to you. I've been busted before and was fortunate to be incompetent enough to not make it very far into my grow plans.

Have you talked to another lawyer? Listen, dont feel like you need to be loyal to any lawyer. This is your life and this is your money. Talk to another lawyer if you haven't. Especially since at first he mentioned less time than you thought you were going to get. Its just a red flag for me.

I appologize for posting this without reading the thread, I just want to hit the return key before reading the rest of this thread.
Ash3-thanks for your support bro.
I've just recently talked to another lawyer(update coming).
I was indeed loyal to my lawyer,unfortunaltly he didn't give a damn about me."I think he sold me out". he took the money,and didn't do a damn thing for me.There are defenitly some red flags flying.

shack

Wow crazy man, best of luck. Like others have said, move to a Med state when you get out. I thought there was a 2 year mandatory minimum for any guns present while commintg a felony.
PureKnowledge-thanks bro,yep Colorado is my future.
I don't really know the law too good,but I think there is a mandatory min.but hey don't have to enforce/demand it.
Whoa, holy shit, me too. The cops were looking for someone that was the previous tenant (I forget what he was wanted for). It appeared totally legit to me though because it looked like the previous tenants had been run out of the house in a hurry cause that place was a wreck. Plus I never told a single soul and they had visited me prior to me even throwing up any grow lights. So probably legit in my case. Don't you hate that though! Damnit!

In my case the cops had smelled the marijuana because I didn't have my scrubber running yet because it wasn't mounted and i had left the doors to the grow room open to keep the plants cool. So they smelled it, then entered my house and i told them to leave and then they pretty much just told me that I had to either show them where the marijuana was or they were getting a warrant (long story short).
Ash3- yeah,i think the police made up an excuse to come out to my house and snoop around.I'm sure they do it all the time.
How did you make out with your situation?
Make the best of the situation, meet as many real criminals as you can, learn the ropes, and come out to be the President of the Untwisted States hopefully. By the time your 15 months are up, it could be a whole new world outside.

Best of luck anyway man.
Kannubis-thanks bro.
I'm right there with you shack. I got busted on valintines day back in 07'. Its shitty but you'll learn from it. Even now I still gotta deal with havin a record. But things will get better, just dont let things get to you.

And as far as the Gang talk in prisons, there are gangs but thats only for those type of people. Just be urself and dont try to do too much(like being friends w everyone), those are the people that get extorted. Good luck Bro, wish you the best
SteadySmokin-sorry to hear you had to suffer this injustice also.
Thanks for your support and advice.,itss greatly appreciated.

That sucks - very depressing news. I wish you the best.
Bummer. But hey, if it's any consolation, people around the world do time for nothing all the time. I have family members and friends that did years in prison just for refusing to join political movements or refusing to denounce a friend for nothing, in conditions far, far shittier than anything in North America.

The time will go by, and you'll be more of a man for it. Make the most of it, however ridiculous that might sound.
EvadeCapture-thanks for your support.

shack

hey, i'm sorry man. i have one more thing to say. i have been thinking about you. i really hope you get to think about this... its a quote from Henry David Thoreau... if you get a chance to read any of his thoughts.
"Anyone in a free society where the laws are unjust has the obligation to break the law."
think about what that means.. you're in the right here. dont forget that. during your time keep your head up and shoulders high. Fuck those real criminals, they are not like you. NOT LIKE YOU. Be strong friend and it will do over soon and you will awake to a whole new world. keep your mind forward looking and keep distance from the darkness that they would have you drawn into.

I'm going to K+ FreedomFGHTR (again) his words are true and he speaks from the heart.

Keep your head up bro. You have people thinking of you.. people you have never ever met too...

Quote:
Natagonnaworrie-thank you for your concern and support.,I can tell that came from the heart.
If i'm not mistaken, Thomas Jefferson said something like"Its not only a right but a duty for every citizen to disobey unjust laws"
I know I'm not a criminal,its a shame society don't see it like that.
And Bro,i do get all emotional and choked up reading the replies from all the good people here,most of which,i've never met.
I'm just curious, were the guns legal and registered to you? How much time are you getting just because of the guns? If you just had perhaps 1 handgun would your sentence have been different? I'm just wondering, and I think others may want to know as well.

Thanks
aboleth-all the guns were legal.,they were bought from local sporting goods stores.I do have a concealed carry permit.
I don't think i'm getting any extra time because of the guns, although I could have.I don't really understand the law,but i think they could have hit me with what they call "firearms enhancment",which means they could have added years to my sentence because of the guns.I think its up to the District Attorry to decide if they go for the mandatory min.
If anyone knows for sure,feel free to chime in on that.
Wow sorry to hear about your misfortune that sucks your home everything you own and your job to strip your freedom and and destroy you that is B.S. when they say land of the free home of the brave the government is so fucked best of luck to you man.

GROWERS UNITE AND LETS ALL BUY A STATE AND GROW PUT ALL OF US TOGETHER AND WE WILL OUT NUMBER THEM AND KEEP OUR FREEDOM.
Moneygrowonweed-thanks bro,for the support.
So, you violated the Prime Rule; you led the cops to your grow because' the cops said'. Sorry, but we are NEVER to listen to a filthy pig . They only lie, and you fell for the lie.

" If you don't show us the pot, we will get a warrant". So? GET A WARRANT mofo!! Go get it!! NEVER ever ever ever allow a pig into your home or grow and for Gods sake never ever ever believe what they say. Why should you care if they can get a warrant? They probable could NOT, but even if they could it is better to give the attorney some ammo and not end up screwed and off to the hoosegow.

I did 5 years for the Feds back in the 70's for 5 TONS of weed ( S. Florida ) and sure, it sucks. But better to have some leverage at trial or for a plea than to hand it all away because you didn't want to inconvenience some pig by making him get a warrant...why should YOu care about saving some pig the trouble of doing it right?

I feel for you; but too many times we read the same old refrain: I listened to the cops and now I am screwed...sad.
SmoketmtnSmoker-Well,it didn't quite happen like that.
The cops came to my house for a "knock and talk',they wanted to ask me about some "stolen property' that was in a junk car in my driveway.(there was no stolen property).There were two cops that came to my house,while the one was knocking on the door,the other one walked out back of my house and saw a mj plant sitting on my deck.I went outside with them while they searched the car for stolen items.I made an excuse to go back inside,when I did,I went in the side door,out the back door and grabbed the plant off the deck and brought it inside.I then went to the upstairs of the house to do some things.
Well,the cops saw that the plant was gone and they came into my house and stood at the bottom of the stairs(guns drawn) and ordered me to come down.I was searched and read my rights.Then they got a search warrant.
I did break several rules of the game and am smarter now.,its too bad I learned the hard way.
dont ever enter a plea, by doing this you are entering their court and cant exit. By not pleading innocent , guilty and/or no contest they HAVE to let you go on OR (own recognicense). You dont want to enter a plea "How do you plead shack? I do not plead your honor" If you enter ANY PLEA whether that is innocent, guilty or whatever some deal a prick ass lawyer ( i know some lawyers are cool) then you are admiting that you violated something somehow.

i am sure if you look at your court papers your name is in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS. this is because you are being charged as a corporation. As a human being you do did not violate anything in regards to the constituion. Also They are probably saying it is " the people of so and so versus shack" Well have them show you the contract between the people and the DA. Ask them to provide proof that you were directly harming an individual or set of individuals.

I have to admit the guns make everything worse. But please consider not entering a plea at all and just see what happens. Oh and fire your lawyer. You have to do this yor self. ...damn i wish i knew you i would have you talk to some smart ass legal guys. Once you realize that They are a business too you can work the system to your advantage.
thejointed one-thanks for your support and advise.
your right it is the people vs.shack.
I originally waived my right at the preliminary hearing,because my lawyer told me too.I was about to go plead guilty(lawyers advice)on Jan.15th.Things have changed.Original lawyer has been fired and a new one hired.(Update coming)
Thanks for posting Shack, I just brought some plants "out on the deck" inside that were finishing up. Read a few stories like yours recently, that act of defiance made me feel better and the plants liked it, but was unnecessarily risky.

Sending some good vibes your way. I bet you will have some good stories to share when you get back to growing.
Bumble Buddy- good move bro.It was an act of defiance for me too,plus(like you)I knew the plants loved it.I also got a little reckless.I've been doing it for so long,I kinda felt unbustable.(Dumb).
Unnecessarily risky-says it best.you don't know how many times I wish I would have never of put them plants on the deck.
thanks for your support

F

forsakenangel

Man sorry to hear about your hard times. Keep your head up though im a firm believer things will get better for you. We are all fighting this tough war either legally or illegally and in my eyes along with so many other americans you have done nothing wrong. I can only try to imagine what your going through. Colorado will be a good new home for you though i love it here :)

shack

keep your head up shack I hope that new lawyer works out for you keep us updated and don't forget a mailing address
Hey Man, thanks for the support.I'll have my son post my address here in this thread,if/when the time comes.,and I get settled into my "home prison".

shack

Man sorry to hear about your hard times. Keep your head up though im a firm believer things will get better for you. We are all fighting this tough war either legally or illegally and in my eyes along with so many other americans you have done nothing wrong. I can only try to imagine what your going through. Colorado will be a good new home for you though i love it here :)
Thanks forsakenangel,its like having this dark cloud hanging over your head,everyday,from the time I wake up til I go to sleep at night.Then there are the dreams/nightmares. I wouldn't wish this kind of grief on anyone.
One day it will all be behind me.