What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

New Neighbor is a Grow House!

I

itsus

if i saw you on my front porch fucking with leaves and shit, i wouldn't have to buy dog food for a couple weeks. go steal a truck and just drive the fucker through their garage door, if your gonna do it, do it big!

Mr.Hades

Don't mess with folks you don't know.

Lexus cars with wheels. Probably not a Grateful Dead type, and probably heated.

I agree... Thats like, Rule #1.

I wouldnt mess with them...

It might not even be what you think it is. It could be worse. Like a frickin meth lab or something. lol

Gebr'el

up your own security measures and ditto to Babbabud "mind your own business".....if its a comm grow op this means there's money involved and if so, there's no way of knowing how they will react if they think someones trying to f-up their "bread and butter". Its best to keep a safe but reasonable distance from em but close enough so you dont get caught with YOUR pants down. Be safe brudda..........

Hemphrey Bogart

Veteran
I hate to bring this up, but here goes. I hear people saying things like "mind your own business," and this is true to a degree. I also hear your concerns about rippers, etc.

I would be more worried about your new neighbors burning down the house than anything else. If I understand you right, they live right next door. Minding your business is one thing, but if those guys are stealing electricity or have funky wiring and you have no space between your house and theirs, your house could go up right along with the house they are renting and growing in. Just saying. I've seen it before in my area all too many times and it's definitely a concern.

I would just try to be friendly and keep everything mellow. Over time, you will find out what they are doing and can take whatever action you feel is necessary. I don't know about the rest of you guys, but if some growers were putting my house and my family in danger, I'd want to make sure I wasn't just sitting there waiting for them to burn down the house.

FunkBomb

Power Armor rules
Veteran
They have the right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness just like you do. I would probably leave it at that.

-Funk

Marlo

Seedsweeper
ICMag Donor
Veteran
"watching" your neighbors and posting your findings on a website before you even speak to them is very childish. Not to mention putting leaves in front of the door to see how often they go in... You better hope they don't have security cams.

If you speak to them now, you will only look like the nosey neighbor. And no matter what they are doin in the house, no one likes nosey neighbors.

MARLO

sneakinman13

Veteran
ya leave it be. like someone said if you leave a note about carbon scrubbers and shit. im sure it would only take a few guesses for them to figure out your the guy. unless you dont look like u smoke what so ever... either way good luck. and hopefully the most that happens is clone swaping. lol

HydroManiac

if i saw you on my front porch fucking with leaves and shit, i wouldn't have to buy dog food for a couple weeks. go steal a truck and just drive the fucker through their garage door, if your gonna do it, do it big![/QUOte

I hope your kidding about this idea because if your not then just keep your opinions to yourself because all that would do is cause bigtime trouble. I agree with mind your own business!!

Kcar

There are FOUR lights!
Veteran
Bake a cake, wait until they're home and go over with the cake and
welcome them to the neighborhood. Then when your there take a deep breath
and say "Geez, I would have made brownies if i'd known you were cool!"

dj3hut1

Really?! Imagine if you were doing it illegal and somebody left a note on your door. What if its somebody's stash spot or something? Are there bodies in the basement also? Mind your own business. If they get caught, they get caught. If they don't get caught, good for them. There are so many what-if variables here, just let them be and you don't have to worry about anything. if you stick your nose where it doesn't belong it could get cut off.

DKBuddy

man i wouldnt fuck around with those peeps.. u dont know who they are..

dont stick ur nose into other ppl things too deep .. it can be bad!

if u really are concerned about or family ... call the cops! family is important m8.... take care of them.. its ur neighbourhood u should know it very best....

have u ever talked to other neighbours about this? what do they say?

here where i live i could get cut off fingers for being a spy like u actually are :p

Dr.Dank

Cannabis 101
Veteran
roll a pure hash joint, light it up and say "kids gather around me" and explain to them that there is ways to seal your room from light leaks and smells without getting anyone robbed you or them... :) keep it green