What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

BUSTED!!!!BIG TIME

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got busted with 140 flowering clones about 16 inches tall with solid buds 2 weeks from harves, and 270 rooted cuttings. I am being charged with a Federal Class I Felony, or actually waiting to see the laundry list of charges. I figure someone snitched on my grow, cant think of who it could possibly be, and I definitely know they dont have me selling. Got me a high profile attorney, hopefully he can work some magic for me.

Never thought I'd get cought, you guys might think the same. It's only a matter of time. Trust me, I am addicted to growing but this shit is not worth it.

shack

I feel for you bro.
I wish you the best,
getting a good lawyer is surely a good idea.
Did they take your computer?

Bumble Buddy

I figure someone snitched on my grow, cant think of who it could possibly be...

Never thought I'd get cought, you guys might think the same. It's only a matter of time.

Well it's not necessarily a matter of time... its only a matter of time for most anyone who is in a situation where ~someone~ could snitch. See rule #1 of growing.

Sorry to sound harsh but it sounds like you may not have learned from what may (I don't make any judgement) have been a security lapse on your part.

Trust me, I am addicted to growing but this shit is not worth it.
It is worth it, we have to fight for our liberties. You are doing your part in this battle against unjust laws and government control of our lives, I salute you for that. Be proud, try to remain positive, and best wishes to you on a speedy and favorable resolution to your case!

SkareCrow

that fuggin blows!

I'm in a similar situation, well... not that bad. I also got popped 2 weeks from harvest shit sucks..

good vibes ur way

aasin527

good luck and all the best. remember though, if it wasn't for your and countless others sacrifice, this issue would get nowhere. please be good to yourself and don't act violently if/when you figure out who ran they're mouth.

the informant gave information that there may be a grow, law enforcement checked my power usage against my neighbors (runnings 6k watts), a car was put on me for two weeks to see if I made any trips to the hydro shop and to see if there was any traffic at my house which there wasn't, the chief of police lives across the street from me btw.

I am hoping for the best, my lawyer is thinking pretty positive about my case and actually felt bad for me and is not charging me his normal $20k fee.

I may have not followed every rule of growing but surely have never wronged anybody into doing this to me or my family, truly sucks when your looking at a 5 year minimum federal sentence.

I cooperative with thier entire process and there were a number of things that were not discovered. Never touched my computers, did not find certain things, but did find the $8k I had in the house.

confused

Isn't the second rule, "Put away your first 50K for a lawyer."

Sorry that this happened, I wish you the best of luck.

CoonLover

I hear canada is a nice place to live. Get out before June and no passport needed.
Send me a post card.

FUCK THE POLICE AND FUCK THE FED'S!!

Ouch.. I feel for you brother.. I really do-
But..
Egads man... 140 plants, and - (And..!!!) 270 rooted cuttings?
Holy shit! You certainly weren't messing around... 6k is a large operation imo. Any operation is enough to worry.. but 140 plants with twice that many on the wait is just.. well thats just insanity.

I do hope for the best for ya... you're taking one for the team!

O

Organic-Dank

you'll be fine if everything goes okay you'll get probation for 3 years.. Ive seen the worse in the worse states...

CoonLover

Makes me want to purchase a steel shipping container and bury that shit. Modify some vents and plop a lawn mower shed over my entrance.

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
Ouch.. I feel for you brother.. I really do-
But..
Egads man... 140 plants, and - (And..!!!) 270 rooted cuttings?
Holy shit! You certainly weren't messing around... 6k is a large operation imo. Any operation is enough to worry.. but 140 plants with twice that many on the wait is just.. well thats just insanity.

I do hope for the best for ya... you're taking one for the team!

Its big but not really big.. just imagine a SOG grow of lolypop buds in a 3x3 area you may have 50 plants and just a 600w over it now if you wanted to have some more ready when you were done thats another 50 you now at 100 plants on a 600 to 1000w grow... make it another 3x3 table and now you up to 200 etc... etc...

9Lives

three for playing, three for straying, and three f
Veteran
What are the laws down there ? If jail time is possible..leg it!

P

ProIndica

I may have not followed every rule of growing but surely have never wronged anybody into doing this to me or my family, truly sucks when your looking at a 5 year minimum federal sentence.

You don't have to wrong anyone for them to become a snitch bitch...Envy or even mere jealousy is a serious plague running through society today.

I wish you luck!!

Status
Not open for further replies.