What's new

Busted in Idaho!

alaskind

Hello, all... this is the firs time Ive been able to reply since I started this thread.....first of all Id like to say that Ive been a hobby grower, a medical grower ,a patient as well as a commercial grower. Ive been growin and enjoying herb for over a decade, and I grew up in a hippy culture. Ive been exposed to really great people who are part of uor culture as well as some of the most greedy that Ive met..... Im not the picture of a perfect person, and I have risked to much for to long....though we are all at risk of persecution for loving the Herb.The punishments for M.J. do not fit the "crime" but, it would be a lie if I were to say that I didnt know the risks.
I was not narced off, I didnt "bump my gums" I didnt sell to the wrong guy...what I did wrong was imply not have a safe point of entry to my home. I worked as a truck driver for the county, and didnt show up for a U.A. my supervisor sent out one of the deputys to deliver a letter of personal action to my address. Whe the deputy knocked on my door I opened it and he saw my bong on the table and that was all he needed to make entry...
We can debate here all of the cold haves, and shuold haves, but all I can say is dobetter than I did for security.

hamstring

Veteran
Hello, all... this is the firs time Ive been able to reply since I started this thread.....first of all Id like to say that Ive been a hobby grower, a medical grower ,a patient as well as a commercial grower. Ive been growin and enjoying herb for over a decade, and I grew up in a hippy culture. Ive been exposed to really great people who are part of uor culture as well as some of the most greedy that Ive met..... Im not the picture of a perfect person, and I have risked to much for to long....though we are all at risk of persecution for loving the Herb.The punishments for M.J. do not fit the "crime" but, it would be a lie if I were to say that I didnt know the risks.
I was not narced off, I didnt "bump my gums" I didnt sell to the wrong guy...what I did wrong was imply not have a safe point of entry to my home. I worked as a truck driver for the county, and didnt show up for a U.A. my supervisor sent out one of the deputys to deliver a letter of personal action to my address. Whe the deputy knocked on my door I opened it and he saw my bong on the table and that was all he needed to make entry...
We can debate here all of the cold haves, and shuold haves, but all I can say is dobetter than I did for security.

I have read a lot of peoples interpretations of what, how and when but this is the best I have read. I wish you the best and you said it the best.

I hope a good mouth piece can do you some deserved justice.
PEACE

PazVerdeRadical

all praises are due to the Most High
Veteran
alaskind, good luck bro, no one should go through what you are going through just because of growing cannabis plants, there is no doubt about it.

i am guessing your supervisor sent that deputy to serve you that letter because as a pulic dirver you should be tested for drug use because of road safety issues... at first i thought it was a facist thing to do to a worker, but now i kind of see why he sent that deputy there to begin with...

good luck once again, and thank you for sharing your story with us, we will learn those lessons.

one love

alaskind

Thigs are looking up......there is a good chance of a suspended sentance as I plead to manufacturing and they dropped the other charges...still will be looking at a fine and parole though....

lordbudly

Veteran
Thigs are looking up......there is a good chance of a suspended sentance as I plead to manufacturing and they dropped the other charges...still will be looking at a fine and parole though....

I hope you mean probation, hope its not parole thats harsh man

_Dude

Alaskind, THANK YOU for returning to the thread to explain your circumstances to us, and good luck going forward. I doubt I'm the only one who HATES seeing a busted thread without explanations.

Other than that, Randude said it all. For God's sake people, don't answer the door.

The one thing that everyone has to get from this is DO NOT OPEN YOUR DOOR TO THE POLICE EVER. If you cannot see without opening the door do something to change that. I can give anyone tips on such a thing for less than $10 if needed. Once you open the door for a policeman he is coming in if he wants to, with or without a warrant. They can always say they smelled something.

When I didn't smoke I had a pair of cops search me because they smelled something and I had not smoked weed for years at the time. (I have restarted of course, but there was a time I didn't smoke). They told me they smelled weed in my car went through it. They went through and asked me questions about prescriptions that I had, went through film containers, asked me about bullets and a gun that I had (I was going camping with friends in Iron Mountain Michigan and everyone around there carries a gun).

Point is NEVER OPEN YOUR DOOR FOR THE POLICE, EVER. IF THEY HAVE A WARRANT THEY ARE NOT KNOCKING.

Alaskakind, I am sorry this happened to you. You are a statistic now, and that is very sad.

Hollaachu

Sorry about your plight Alaskind you are loved by all of us here...I know some people think they are wayy too smart to get busted, but they better think again about that one....and for us to cast judgment and speak out of line will only cast a bad Karma on us....The same thing can happen to any of us here....We all need to pray for one another....And as a Doctor is held to when he has to speak the Hippocratic Oath...Promise to do no Harm!!!!May The Good Lord Above Bless You and Your Freedom bro'... it will be OK!!!! HOLLA!!!!

ResinKing

Ok I read all the thread and most of us are wishing you good things , I hope your feeling ok and not been to hard on yourself..Thats a horrible way to get busted my friend..You need to keep your head up in this situation coz hanging your head down wont do you any good..I hope you get off lightly but prepare yourself for all outcomes and be ready to face it head on..I wish you all the best and you'll be fine..
icon11.gif

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I don't think anyone has mentioned not everyone smokes. 9lb is not that much. If I was someone that ingest cannabis that takes bout 1lb per month or more for these users. I hope everything works out for ya.

alaskind

...just got out of prison this morning...Im still a little shellshocked...Im glad to see that this forum is still here....Ive made it through 13 months of prison,now Im starting my parole...thanx to the people that gave a little love when I needed it...

!!!

Now in technicolor
Veteran
Sorry to hear about this! I wish you the best!

Selling weed is the shit. Some of these comments are ridiculous. I have an excellent job and I barely make gas money selling but I do it just to keep the weed flowing and to stick it to the man. Don't obey unjust laws.