What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Busted in Idaho!

B.C.

Non Conformist
Veteran
Goddamn there's hope for this community yet!..... Think positive! It aint over till the fat lady sings! and if some of ya aint got somthin positive ta say, keep it to yer fuckin self! Holy shit! who's side are on anyway?!?!..... Best of luck Alaskind!!!!! Take care... BC

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I hope they let you off light. man. Nobody deserves to go to jail for cannabis. I hope the law changes before your sentencing. The one about mandatory minimum sentences.

Fenrisulfr

@ alaskind - sorry for your loss bro...keep your head up, and stay positive...there's a lot of negativity your about to experience..but remember, there's nothing morally wrong with growing and there's a movement in your corner..stay strong!

Sellers are getting a bum rap in the community in general....why?
I wasn't born with the knowledge to grow..neither was anyone else. I would've never been able to smoke if someone hadn't sold me a bag. It's like your a sellout if you choose to sell your homegrown. What if agrcultural farmers took that stance...you'd have to grow your own fackin fruits and vegetables. What if pig/cow farmers took that stance?

this isn't punk music or indie films...it's a produce; the best of them all. Me and every person on here puts time, money, energy and love into our gardens; should I choose to part with the fruits of my labor...I (and anyone else) should feel free to charge, trade or gift it as we see fit.

I'm not a greedy person...I do what I must to make ends meet.
I don't kill, rape, steal or otherwise harm anyone in doing so.

peace

Don't forget hazard pay, as demonstrated by the aforementioned predicament.

dopeshow

Damn dude... I hope you get off light. Cannabis laws suck :( We need to do everything we can to protect ourselves as much as we can... and I got to say, keeping that much weight is stupid when you consider what's at stake. Good rule for growing, keep as much as you need till next harvest and then make hash with the rest or gift it out to top mates or something. Playing with that much weight (not even going to speculate why you had so much) is asking for trouble. But I sincerely do hope you get off easy dude... life is a learning experience

When I hear stuff like this, I just thank my lucky stars that I currently live in CA. If I got caught with 9 in CA, I would confidently fight it. 9 in Idaho is a completely different story...

nephilthim

maybe after growing the nine lbs he was planning on moving here.anyways I have lived,have friends in I da ho. so regardless of amounts grown being in/appropriate we can all agree no one wants the man knocking at the door,or for that matter a one way ticket to turkey after watching midnight express.

gdup

matters not now,I would get a really good attorney and see how they pursued the warrent.if they did anything illegal you can get the evidence suppressed by tossing the warrent,idaho is pretty anal retentive on mj being rife with mormons whose institution pivotal in have mj illegalized in the 1910's.

false statement. And you cant illegalize anything.

FirstTracks

natural medicator
Veteran
dbfr3sh: take your negativity somewhere else.
NOW

The OP is obviously facing a very hard time and all you can do is spew crap his/her way.

Frankly, I don't give a fuck what you think of people who have large setups. get yourself out of this thread now, and maybe do us all a favor and delete your crap from this thread while you're seeing yourself out the door.

No, I don't think I'm more important than you because I told you to get out, I'm just tired of all this shit that 'its ok for people to grow/smoke small amounts of herb but somehow we should judge everybody who steps it up to help those who can't grow for themselves.

Can you tell I'm tired of this BS??????

--------------------------

To the OP:

Sorry to hear about your troubles man. I wish you all the best. It sucks you were caught in a tough state, but stay strong my friend.

Get as good a lawyer as you can afford and try to plea it down if you can.

I wish you all the best.

be well

~FT

J

JackTheGrower

I have to agree that it's horrible that one would wish prison on a fellow Marijuana / cannabis person.

Seeing that the person that molests a child may get less time in the same prison then the guy with 9 lbs of weed i have to say doubly so.

BTW the dude hasn't posted again, I assume under legal advice if so I hope he's reading and I wish He/She the best.

If you can at some point in the future let us know something but, only if it does you no harm.

Jack

KISE1

Alaskind, sorry to hear the horrible news, keep your head up, you got a long, hard road ahead of you whether you end up in the pen or not.

dbfr3sh, you have absolutely no class

Moldy Dreads

Veteran
Now we don't know Alaskind's situation but let's be honest, dbfr3sh does kind of have a point. If you're a personal grower for recreational or medicinal purposes is all of that necessarily needed? I know a guy that grows for medicinal purposes as well but he doesn't have 10 lights lol..I dunno man but these types of threads scare me, 10 lights or 1 I hate hearing about busts.
No, you are still being a hypocrite let's see it this way. People can harvest 1000 pounds of Salvia, distill a thousand gallons of Gin, roll 1000 pounds of nicotine and formaldehyde laced tobacco, but face JAILTIME which will ruin their lives over a few pounds of a weed that has less toxic properties than most subtances around the house.......

Understand? It's a joke people are persecuted for it, and to have idiots agreeing it's OK on a CANNABIS site, is rediculous...Where are the mods, dam it, LOL BAN THEM! ahahaha

One Love 731

Veteran
:2cents: What would Buddha do in this situation? He would do nothing. It is dbfr3sh's karma that dbfr3sh and only dbfr3sh will have to reap. Knowing this it is funny that he would even use the word karma in his posts as he has his, disabled on this site. I wonder if he has ever stopped to realize that receiving bad karma for his posts would be much easier than in day to day life. There are some people that cause strife in order to feel important. All the attention he has received from his posts is undeserved. Sometimes when a child throws a fit it is best to pay them no attention, this way throwing the fit was of no service to the child as attention was all they were seeking in the first place. I see this every day in my community. Its the person who flips you off at the stop light until you confront them, then they just look ahead and act as if you are the crazy, out line one. Unfortunately the laws protect those who do, and they count on it. They get what they want, attention. They cant feel love or compassion so the next best thing is to cause anger while hiding behind a screen name. There accounts are acquired for this purpose, to get attention, rather it be positive or negative. This is hard for some of us to understand as we are here to get information without bringing attention to ourselves. I for one Truly believe in everything I am doing. I have a spiritual connection with the plant and any amount of lights or pounds is never enough as there is always more I could be doing for the community. Rather I run a legal dispensary or sell it via gangbangers I am still a caretaker as the grass still finds its way to those in need. Karma, One Love

Moldy Dreads

Veteran
What would Buddha do in this situation? He would do nothing. It is dbfr3sh's karma that dbfr3sh and only dbfr3sh will have to reap. Knowing this it is funny that he would even use the word karma in his posts as he has his, disabled on this site. I wonder if he has ever stopped to realize that receiving bad karma for his posts would be much easier than in day to day life. There are some people that cause strife in order to feel important. All the attention he has received from his posts is undeserved. Sometimes when a child throws a fit it is best to pay them no attention, this way throwing the fit was of no service to the child as attention was all they were seeking in the first place. I see this every day in my community. Its the person who flips you off at the stop light until you confront them, then they just look ahead and act as if you are the crazy, out line one. Unfortunately the laws protect those who do, and they count on it. They get what they want attention. They cant feel love or compassion so the next best thing is to cause anger while hiding behind a screen name. There accounts are acquired for this purpose, to get attention, rather it be positive or negative. This is hard for some of us to understand as we are here to get information without bringing attention to ourselves. I for one Truly believe in everything I am doing. I have a spiritual connection with the plant and any amount of lights or pounds is never enough as there is always more I could be doing for the community. Rather I run a legal dispensary or sell it via gangbangers I am still a caretaker as the grass still finds its way to those in need. Karma, One Love

I get it dbfr3sh and THC 20 year old are attention-whoring kids...makes sense to me..

So alaskin, care to elaborate on your thread that keeps growing? Any ideas?

THC•20

Ban?? what ever it's just the world we live in, please don't give me the hypocrite speech and how they can sell gallons of alcohol but we can't posses an ounce of cannabis it's so cliché. No one's agreeing with anything the Government is doing or enforcing but what are you going to do about it? They run this country & if they wanted to change anything I'm pretty sure it would have happened by now. Even the cops bend the rules but when your freedom is on the line there should be a limit or a line that you vow not to cross over, it's common sense. There's a lot of things I don't like but that's life and when you start thinking you're invisible that's when reality bites you in the ass.

Attention whoring? Kid? Honestly? Please find one post I've submitted where I've even attempted to gain any type of attention. I am just your average personal grower on here to learn and gain knowledge and share the experience I gain. You don't know anything about me, please don't turn this into something it doesn't have to be.

J

JackTheGrower

It's it all about showing some support. After all theoretically any one of us could be facing death in Dubai right now if we were busted there for an ounce.

So it's nine pounds or some such thing still, it's got to feel horrible facing prison.

I guess if you have never been to jail/prison you may not understand and sympathize.

I think that's the point of the descent.

I also think The Buddha would try to enlighten rather then punish. But that would be compassion which is different from American Justice.

Jack