What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mission accomplished

gladysvjubb

Veteran
I got some nice brown beans from my Tommy Chong's L A Amnesia crossed a very nice Top 44 male. I can not wait to try them out! Another 8 to harvest yet. Oh God, you are my God, I pray to you that I have developed some kick ass weed that the meek can not handle. Only the power smokers of the 60's and 70's, that they may find their Nirvana. ~ Amen

gladysvjubb

Veteran
Oh! My God! (Tommy Chong). Well his first L A Amnesia was just rifled through collecting seeds and the pot smells like diesel fuel. Lots of nice beans!

Cvh

Supermod
Top44 the first strain I ever grew. I think it was somewhere at the end of the 90's. I ordered it from Nirvanaseeds. It's long been discontinued.
It's one of the strains I want to have a chance at of regrowing.

Guy Brush

ICMag Donor
Veteran
420giveaway
Top44 the first strain I ever grew. I think it was somewhere at the end of the 90's. I ordered it from Nirvanaseeds. It's long been discontinued.
It's one of the strains I want to have a chance at of regrowing.

Homegrown Fantaseeds have a version. I don’t know how it compares.

gladysvjubb

Veteran
Holy crap! I harvested one of my Tommy Chong's L A Amnesia 2 weeks ago and it dried nicely. All the beans so far are nice and brown. I couldn't help but sample some and I don't think it is going to make it to the jar. I smoke a lot. I stay high from the time I get up until I go to sleep. This is good smoke. Can't wait to try some cured properly.

Latest posts

Latest posts