Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay > Seedbay Private Breeders > Baked Beanz > BAKING IN THE SUN II ...throw another shrimp on the barby

Thread Title Search
BAKING IN THE SUN II ...throw another shrimp on the barby Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-13-2017, 11:27 AM #11
Elmer Bud
Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore

Elmer Bud has a brilliant futureElmer Bud has a brilliant futureElmer Bud has a brilliant futureElmer Bud has a brilliant futureElmer Bud has a brilliant futureElmer Bud has a brilliant futureElmer Bud has a brilliant futureElmer Bud has a brilliant futureElmer Bud has a brilliant futureElmer Bud has a brilliant futureElmer Bud has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by beanz,n View Post
i always enjoy the history lesson mate , its good to know these things .
it will be nice to compare to other hybrids .....

any idea how ms5 it compares to the mm78 ? sounds like it might be nicer .

G `day B

No exp with either .
Old mate who made the Mullum super Chem loves the MS5 .it yeilds big . He has access to a lotta stuff so I respect his opinion . I don`t know any one other than who grew it .

I think Stardog aka Chaco used a MS5 male some where in his breeding schemes

Thanks for sharin

EB .

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-13-2017, 02:04 PM #12
Morcheeba*

Morcheeba* is a splendid one to beholdMorcheeba* is a splendid one to beholdMorcheeba* is a splendid one to beholdMorcheeba* is a splendid one to beholdMorcheeba* is a splendid one to beholdMorcheeba* is a splendid one to beholdMorcheeba* is a splendid one to beholdMorcheeba* is a splendid one to beholdMorcheeba* is a splendid one to beholdMorcheeba* is a splendid one to beholdMorcheeba* is a splendid one to behold
cant wait to see things kick off

peace
“In strict medical terms marijuana is far safer than many foods we commonly consume. For example, eating 10 raw potatoes can result in a toxic response. By comparison, it is physically impossible to eat enough marijuana to induce death. Marijuana in its natural form is one of the safest therapeutically active substances known to man. By any measure of rational analysis marijuana can be safely used within the supervised routine of medical care.

[DEA Administrative Law Judge - 1988]”

Francis Young

Time to kill the spasms
Morcheeba* is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-13-2017, 05:34 PM #13
Leaf Eater

Leaf Eater has a spectacular aura aboutLeaf Eater has a spectacular aura aboutLeaf Eater has a spectacular aura aboutLeaf Eater has a spectacular aura aboutLeaf Eater has a spectacular aura about
A very low profile grow site there Beanz. When the plants are in they will blend in nicely like you said. Looks like I am near the back row for this show but i am tall and still have a good view. Stoked to see this taking off
Leaf Eater is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-13-2017, 08:33 PM #14
the_niño

the_niño is just really nicethe_niño is just really nicethe_niño is just really nicethe_niño is just really nicethe_niño is just really nicethe_niño is just really nicethe_niño is just really nicethe_niño is just really nicethe_niño is just really nicethe_niño is just really nicethe_niño is just really nice
oh boy... this gonna be fun... love those mm and malawi crosses... can't wait to check the technique>>>>
the_niño is offline Quote

Old 11-13-2017, 08:58 PM #15
beanz

beanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant future
looks great we got few peeps along for the ride , its great to share some this stuff .....

oh ......i got drone for taking pics this season , like how fucking cool is that ..... i thought they were toys till a friend had one for his business and showed pics he takes WOW . some of those top cola pics will be easy to take now as well as high aerial shots . all just for fun why not .

anyway last season as i mentioned i found a problem , i was so busy in the greenhouse my outdoor plants were suffering , i was hand watering with hose ......i also can,t be in two places at once ......one my mates that helps out every year put his hand up to help with the outdoor plants and do the tedious jobs in the greenhouse ...... how could i say no to that ,

here,s killer malawi from last season ......

they did suffer from lack water when they really needed it , but pulled through to be reasonable , will be nice to have some different varieties this season . larger flowers .

the late season planted killer malawi x black lime , did very well there though

anyway thats yesterday , and the grounds tested ......and now its time to fine tune some more , which always seems to be the case

Last edited by beanz; 11-13-2017 at 09:26 PM..
beanz is offline Quote

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-13-2017, 10:16 PM #16
sdd420

sdd420 has much to be proud ofsdd420 has much to be proud ofsdd420 has much to be proud ofsdd420 has much to be proud ofsdd420 has much to be proud ofsdd420 has much to be proud ofsdd420 has much to be proud ofsdd420 has much to be proud ofsdd420 has much to be proud ofsdd420 has much to be proud ofsdd420 has much to be proud of
sdd420 has completed 5 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Let me pull up a chair

dont count the days make the days count
Legal medical patient

_________
“Make the most you can of the Indian hemp seed and sow it everywhere.” – George Washington
"Some of my finest hours have been spent on my back veranda, smoking hemp and observing as far as my eye can see." - Thomas Jefferson
"Two of my favorite things are sitting on my front porch smoking a pipe of sweet hemp, and playing my Hohner harmonica.” – Abraham Lincoln
sdd420 is offline Quote

Old 11-13-2017, 10:52 PM #17
the_niño

the_niño is just really nicethe_niño is just really nicethe_niño is just really nicethe_niño is just really nicethe_niño is just really nicethe_niño is just really nicethe_niño is just really nicethe_niño is just really nicethe_niño is just really nicethe_niño is just really nicethe_niño is just really nice
can't see pics.. i need 50 posts or something to play??
the_niño is offline Quote

Old 11-13-2017, 11:13 PM #18
beanz

beanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant future
from first post ....cheers
IF YOU WANT TO SUB UP ...ASK , IT WILL ALLOW YOU TO SEE PICS ....ITS NOT INTERNET DATING... I,M NOT INTO MEETING NEW PEOPLE I,LL HAVE TO HAVE SEEN YOU ROUND AND YOU BE OF GOOD CHARACTER.

sorry thats way it is , been side tracked in past threads .........
beanz is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-14-2017, 12:02 AM #19
Coughie

Coughie has much to be proud ofCoughie has much to be proud ofCoughie has much to be proud ofCoughie has much to be proud ofCoughie has much to be proud ofCoughie has much to be proud ofCoughie has much to be proud ofCoughie has much to be proud ofCoughie has much to be proud ofCoughie has much to be proud ofCoughie has much to be proud of
I'll be keeping a chair warm for this one,

Love the location, beanz
Cant wait to see them grow up with the surrounding vegetation

Old 11-14-2017, 01:17 AM #20
Leaf Eater

Leaf Eater has a spectacular aura aboutLeaf Eater has a spectacular aura aboutLeaf Eater has a spectacular aura aboutLeaf Eater has a spectacular aura aboutLeaf Eater has a spectacular aura about
Hey beanz nice pix buddy that close up of the big cola puts things in a better perspective very nice
Man this thread is a hot ticket already, hold on boys and girls this should be a good ride
Leaf Eater is offline Quote