Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay > Seedbay Private Breeders > Baked Beanz > MM crosses

Thread Title Search
MM crosses Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-19-2018, 03:55 PM #1
the_niņo

the_niņo is just really nicethe_niņo is just really nicethe_niņo is just really nicethe_niņo is just really nicethe_niņo is just really nicethe_niņo is just really nicethe_niņo is just really nicethe_niņo is just really nicethe_niņo is just really nicethe_niņo is just really nicethe_niņo is just really nice
MM crosses

>>> well, after a rather slow start up, here are some of the mullimbimby madness hybrids we got going over here... had to shuffle things around and move the grow cause things got heavy and we had to keep safety first.... in all of this, some of the labeling got a little messed up. not the worst problem, just lost track of which BLR father was used in these... so instead of them being BLR #1 or BLR #3, they are just BLR.
>>>>>>>>>>>got iT???<<<<<<<<<

so we got some MM x BLR and some MM X Headbanger
>>>>>>> also a couple bandaid haze ix's made their way in. those were done by doc d

these kids are all at week 1 of flower. they are each in 15gal of LOS that was built from scratch. 2 1000w bulbs overhead, 1 HPS and 1 MH

bandaid haze ix

MM x HB

MM x BLR

bandaid haze ix

MM x BLR
the_niņo is offline Quote

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-19-2018, 03:57 PM #2
the_niņo

the_niņo is just really nicethe_niņo is just really nicethe_niņo is just really nicethe_niņo is just really nicethe_niņo is just really nicethe_niņo is just really nicethe_niņo is just really nicethe_niņo is just really nicethe_niņo is just really nicethe_niņo is just really nicethe_niņo is just really nice
last one>>>>

MM x BLR

these are all clones that have been vegging for a month or more... not sure what the stretch is gonna do, but i am def excited for the ride...

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-29-2018, 06:08 PM #3
the_niņo

found one male>>> mm x blr3

>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Last edited by the_niņo; 01-29-2018 at 06:23 PM..

Old 01-29-2018, 07:28 PM #4
gaiusmarius

gaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivor
are you doing a seed run? or testing seeds you made? i love testing new crosses i made, every plant has to be discovered and slowly understood. love to get good mates helping out with the testing. only way to discover new gems, but in the end a lot of such crosses are just average, so i do prefer clone runs, just over all more bang for your buck.
gaiusmarius is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-31-2018, 03:59 PM #5
the_niņo

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaiusmarius View Post
are you doing a seed run? or testing seeds you made? i love testing new crosses i made, every plant has to be discovered and slowly understood. love to get good mates helping out with the testing. only way to discover new gems, but in the end a lot of such crosses are just average, so i do prefer clone runs, just over all more bang for your buck.
>>> well kinda.. seeds were popped and this is the first run off of clones from those seeds... some things happened when we moved so now at the clone generation..
>>>>> just thought that some folks would like to see some pics of some dudes ballin out.....

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-31-2018, 06:54 PM #6
oldbootz

oldbootz has much to be proud ofoldbootz has much to be proud ofoldbootz has much to be proud ofoldbootz has much to be proud ofoldbootz has much to be proud ofoldbootz has much to be proud ofoldbootz has much to be proud ofoldbootz has much to be proud ofoldbootz has much to be proud ofoldbootz has much to be proud ofoldbootz has much to be proud of
I'm very interested in the MM hybrids! Pretty hard to track down a pure MM to breed with.

The dude looks interesting so far. Are you going to let him go full term?

Old 02-05-2018, 05:23 AM #7
the_niņo

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldbootz View Post
I'm very interested in the MM hybrids! Pretty hard to track down a pure MM to breed with.

The dude looks interesting so far. Are you going to let him go full term?
just cut him down and put in a glass of water to see if he keeps flowering out.. didn't keep any cuts...

Old 02-16-2018, 03:13 PM #8
the_niņo

here we are at week 5 of flowering>>>>>>

mm x hb #1

mm x blr1 #6

mm x hb #4

mm x blr1

bandaid haze 17 #4

>>>>>some smells are starting to evolve on these... the blr ones have a fruity to almost poopy thing going on... the headbanger ones are just starting to funk... can't describe it yet
<<<<> didn't get much stretch on most of these.. had been pretty cold in the basement where they are when they started to flower... put heat mats under all the pots, but after the stretch.. replaced that one male with another mm x blr1 #6, but that one had a heat mat under it the whole time, and she stretched way more than the others directly after transplant/ no veg time in the bigger 15 gal pot.. but she like 3 weeks behind the others.
also just cut back the lights a half hour and will keep dropping a half hour every week until they get down to 10/14 to hasten flowering...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>oh ya, the mm x blr1 #6 smells fuggin on point yo!!!

Old 02-24-2018, 11:25 AM #9
Arnold.

Arnold. will become famous soon enoughArnold. will become famous soon enough
I'll be following along Nino!

Some interesting genetics you got there.
Arnold. is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-27-2018, 04:14 AM #10
beanz

beanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant future
nice one mate , did down here but I,ll be checking in ... wheres the bandaid haze from ? looks nice . I just popped bandaid haze x headbanger from dr d seeds ....
beanz is online now Quote