What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Grow along with AG and son's

Americangrower

Veteran
Hew Gmanwho. Does the Corey have fat ass leaves because a few of these do like this one.
picture.php

gmanwho

Veteran
ag i have not started any of those cory stardawg x c99 seeds., atleast on purpose. the cory mother does not have indica leaves like that, neither did the father.. wow... interesting leaf serrations there for sure... seems like something new is coming out from the background. exciting

what are you running for soil and or nutes? could be a little hot for them if i was to go off of leaf color

Americangrower

Veteran
ag i have not started any of those cory stardawg x c99 seeds., atleast on purpose. the cory mother does not have indica leaves like that, neither did the father.. wow... interesting leaf serrations there for sure... seems like something new is coming out from the background. exciting

what are you running for soil and or nutes? could be a little hot for them if i was to go off of leaf color

Using Just Natural potting soil from Walmart with bone/blood meal, castings and perlite. I use biobizz grow/root with liquid karma cal/mag and a 50/50 mix of my koi pond water and dehumidifier water.

staypuff

:biggrin: Damn been a long time since I seen that user name. Reminds me of them days of S99 and Giesel subbed for sure !!! Good to see you around man 🤙

Americangrower

Veteran
GG4 and ECSD x Paris OG Grateful Breath....They look so sad after watering I need to take pics before feeding.

picture.php

picture.php

Chem Sister

picture.php

DeadHead OG

picture.php

These girls were the biggest plants I have ever seen in red cups and soil. I took 10 cuts off of each of them before these pics and that was Friday.

~star~crash~

man that star/99 is throwing some fat leaf?

can you tell us more about the creation of the ecsd/c99cross? i did one back in '07 ..we called it cin/diesel,or diesel/rella & it was awesome ...i've got pics somewhere

Americangrower

Veteran
man that star/99 is throwing some fat leaf?

can you tell us more about the creation of the ecsd/c99cross? i did one back in '07 ..we called it cin/diesel,or diesel/rella & it was awesome ...i've got pics somewhere

I did the cross as well many years ago I called it S99.
But this is not my cross it was done by Gmanwho. He had a pack of Wallyducks c99 and only got 1 to grow but luckily it was a sweet male, stocky tight nodes and tons of balls. It is in his gg4 x c99 thread on the 1St page I believe. Anyhow he crossed it to ECSD Chaco cut as well as gg4 stardawg and some others

~star~crash~

I'm thinking of selecting some of the choicer looking ones and transplanting up to make some "specials" for myself

Americangrower

Veteran
I'm thinking of selecting some of the choicer looking ones and transplanting up to make some "specials" for myself

Always a good idea to grab a clone or 2 off each 1. You never know 1 could be that next super plant. By the looks of both our ladies it appears to me your C99 dads must have been a lil more sativa while Gmanwho's was more indica. At least thats what I'm seeing in the early leaves.

Latest posts

Latest posts