What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

How am I doing?

Update: watering two larger plants tomorrow and transplanting the next day to 10 gallons, I raised light and turned down to 750, they grew taller for sure. The delicious candy is a slow veg plant for sure, but good growth, it was planted way after. Water 6.4 tomorrow I'll update with runoff

Attachments

• IMG_0809.jpg
    IMG_0809.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_0810.jpg
    IMG_0810.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_0811.jpg
    IMG_0811.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_0812.jpg
    IMG_0812.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_0813.jpg
    IMG_0813.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 9

Soundy

They're bushing nicely :) I'm going to give NL's a run on my next run. If you don't mind me asking, if you got the NL's from a seed bank, which one? I've been looking at Sensei & Nirvana.

They're bushing nicely :) I'm going to give NL's a run on my next run. If you don't mind me asking, if you got the NL's from a seed bank, which one? I've been looking at Sensei & Nirvana.

Got them from sensi seeds, off of Herbies for 40 bucks for 5 NL and I got 4 freebies. The tiny one is one of the freebies

pH_This

Update: watering two larger plants tomorrow and transplanting the next day to 10 gallons, I raised light and turned down to 750, they grew taller for sure. The delicious candy is a slow veg plant for sure, but good growth, it was planted way after. Water 6.4 tomorrow I'll update with runoff

They look good! When did you put the seeds in the dirt?

They look good! When did you put the seeds in the dirt?

I can only remember the date of NL off top of my head, both fgeminated and planted 8/29. We have a log of dates but I'm not home so I can't say for sure on the candy but it's like 1-1.5 weeks behind

Update: just watered and about to transplant to 10 gallons tonight before lights out 18/6. Do you think I could do a light nute feeding next watering at 1/4 strength? Used to be darker green paled up a little, just afraid to burn them.

Attachments

• IMG_0818.jpg
    IMG_0818.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_0819.jpg
    IMG_0819.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 10

pH_This

Update: just watered and about to transplant to 10 gallons tonight before lights out 18/6. Do you think I could do a light nute feeding next watering at 1/4 strength? Used to be darker green paled up a little, just afraid to burn them.

I doubt that it will hurt them if you go light on it. They look super healthy!

UPDATE: Splurged and got an MH bulb to finish off veg and gonna switch to HPS for flower. Looking healthy gonna use nutes at 1/4 strength. Only about 1 foot tall mh is 1000w

Attachments

• IMG_0823.jpg
    IMG_0823.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 9
man those plants look wonderful...looking at your i see we're on the same level!

COOL...I just started implementing LST method...was building it up slowly and today I've bent 90% of all the branches to the side (made a video about it, uploading as we speak ;))

here is my video (note that is the first time preparation of plants to the real LST
: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQ3CxX9PxF4

Let me know if you wanna stay in touch and keep each other in the loop :)

Update: tied these fuckers down after topping again. Will update with new growth.

Attachments

• IMG_0833.jpg
    IMG_0833.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_0832.jpg
    IMG_0832.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 8
man those plants look wonderful...looking at your i see we're on the same level!

COOL...I just started implementing LST method...was building it up slowly and today I've bent 90% of all the branches to the side (made a video about it, uploading as we speak ;))

here is my video (note that is the first time preparation of plants to the real LST
: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQ3CxX9PxF4

Let me know if you wanna stay in touch and keep each other in the loop :)

Just did some LST myself, minor but opened up the middle a bit for new growth.

DiscoDave

looking great i love how they bush like that

Update: New growth in middle, planning on vegging to two feet or 2.5 then flipping, tent is 7 feet tall. About 14 inches tall as of now, dropping a little so I watered but I actually used nutes. This pic is prewatering and I took it around a day ago. Nutrients: Blue planet nutrients, farmers pride organic. i used 5th week veg instructions and 1/4 strength. Will update with new pic tomorrow or next day.

Attachments

• IMG_0857.jpg
    IMG_0857.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_0858.jpg
    IMG_0858.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 7
  • True organic
    True organic
    47.3 KB · Views: 19
Update: New growth in middle, planning on vegging to two feet or 2.5 then flipping, tent is 7 feet tall. About 14 inches tall as of now, dropping a little so I watered but I actually used nutes. This pic is prewatering and I took it around a day ago. Nutrients: Blue planet nutrients, farmers pride organic. i used 5th week veg instructions and 1/4 strength. Will update with new pic tomorrow or next day.

Added another picture forgot to upload this one.

Attachments

• IMG_0860.jpg
    IMG_0860.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 7

Latest posts

Latest posts