What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

London Pound Cake

Dawe

Anymore info on this strain?? I saw that it was Nip OGD x CookieFam Sherbert. All the pictures look like straight fire!!

Anyone know anything about "Nip OGD" too?

PHG420

Just got a pack today; apparently it’s dna genetics tangie male x sherb, than crossed to the Thin mint cookies, than crossed to Florida OG. Should find some great phenos! Stay tuned, should have them posted up soon! I’ll be documenting the different phenos at all stages of growth. I also had to grab a pack of the London bridge ,which was the 420 release by jigga so those will also be documented ������������

Dawe

I smoked some of the #27 from cookiefam and it was really nice. Had a vanilla gelato ish taste and a "uppy" kind of indica high. I'm also popping a pack of each.. really curious if that flavor is somewhat consistent in the line. I'd be really surprised if it had tangle in it, I heard the other day it was a gelato x biscotti cross, time will tell I guess.

Jonny Lan

Anymore info on this strain?? I saw that it was Nip OGD x CookieFam Sherbert. All the pictures look like straight fire!!

Isn't one half of this strain a Mystery? and when i did hear rumour it wasn't the kripy cut or whatever i heard it was something called Floridah OG aka Triangle Kush

florida og is NOT Triangle kush. if it is, triangle kush is pure garbage and not worth the hype. I think its some kind of (OGxSkunk) x skunk. its way too far off og

florida og is NOT Triangle kush. if it is, triangle kush is pure garbage and not worth the hype. I think its some kind of (OGxSkunk) x skunk. its way too far off og

That’s not what I’ve read. Florida OG is just another OG. And Triangle Kush is a real dank, gassy OG, one of my favorites.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.php?p=7664527&postcount=1849

im not denying that, I love og and tk Is the real deal. but they aren't using it because that florida og has zero og in it. they might have said it on the internet but grow it out and find out for yourself. not terrible weed but any Floridian who knows tk would laugh at that offering. try the skywalker kush for real og funk. that's the real deal.

I don’t know what you’ve seen called Florida OG, cuz everything I’ve seen and read about it, it’s just an OG, either an S1 or renamed cut. Isn’t Skywalker an OG cross?

JetLife175

Veteran
420giveaway
I don’t know what you’ve seen called Florida OG, cuz everything I’ve seen and read about it, it’s just an OG, either an S1 or renamed cut. Isn’t Skywalker an OG cross?

It’s a worked OG cutting. The skywalker is one gthe earlier OGs to come on the scene. Was heavy in rotation early and mid 2000s.

Jonny Lan

If your interested buddy follow along in my thread, I'm Growing out Candy Rain which is:
Gelato 41 x London Pound Cake
Here is the thread Url and the seed Pack below
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=354731

picture.php