What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Here we go again!

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
May 2014 be better than 2013 and worst than 2015

May 2014 be better than 2013 and worst than 2015

That's a sweet little grinder paulo.

definitely stealthy

Still prefer scissors myself.

Nothing beats a good pair of scissors, but it´s a cool little piece of gear anyhow.

Nice looking dog Paulo! How old is he/she?

He´s 10 months old, the perfect puppy i tell you:)

paulo73

Veteran
Happy Friday to all!

Happy Friday to all!

Hi there guys.
I hope that the festivities aren´t taking an heavy toll on you guys.
I must admit that i had too much of everything so now i feel bloated...mainly brain bloated, full of airy and pointless ideas...

But it was a good one, if anything a bit tiring.

The best thing of the season was DJaying for my kid on New Years Eve, nothing can beat that, i tell you guys, no pussy&dope can even touch that feeling!

Followed really closed by this awesome gift that yesterday landed on the post.
picture.php

My Slippers are now famous! :laughing:

I also find reason for joy on this little Motavation
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

paulo73

Veteran
Happy Sunday to all!

Happy Sunday to all!

Today finally we had Sunshine and of course we enjoyed a nice stroll celebrating the fact.
picture.php

picture.php

The new strains are looking good and in another couple of weeks i´ll start flowering them.

Blues
picture.php

picture.php

PsychoCrack#1 and #2 are already in flowering while #3, shorter and bushier is only now being repoted on a 7liter
picture.php

Tale it easy guys and don´t forget to be kind to each other.

paulo73

Veteran
Happy Monday guys!
MIS bud
picture.php

Sunrise at the office
picture.php

Sundown at the office
picture.php

paulo73

Veteran
Pears, pears and more pears. Pera Rocha or Rock Pear, one kind endemic of this specific area and a cash crop for most farmers.

paulo73

Veteran
Thanks bro!

Thanks bro!

I would kill to have a view like yours ... You Pera Rocha bastard.

Stay true brotha and enjoy that MIS bud

I´m pretty sure that if that´s your true wish someday soon you´ll have one even better view than this one:)
MIS bud is yet drying so i had to grab some Motavation again.

picture.php

Here have a peak at sexy Nelly going into flower for the first time, i´ve heard some good things about her so let´s hope i can dial her in.
picture.php

picture.php

She´s a bit small for flowering but i just can´t wait to try her out, the next one it will be bigger :biggrin:

Thanks ptfarmer for the input and kind words.

Crowmax

Veteran
Very nice view you got there Paulo!
I wish i could live somewhere like that sometime in my life. It looks alot like places around Greek villages!

The plants and buds look good too but the view steal the show :biggrin:

paulo73

Veteran
Happy Friday to all!

Happy Friday to all!

Great thread Paulo! Your ladies are lovely....

Thanks Kman. You´re very kind.
We seem to get along nicely, me and my ladies. And when thing don´t go well with us, it´s always my fault!

Very nice view you got there Paulo!
I wish i could live somewhere like that sometime in my life. It looks alot like places around Greek villages!

The plants and buds look good too but the view steal the show

Thanks mate! I bet that you can chase that dream, even more if it looks a lot like familiar places to you, just go for it buddy!
It won´t be easy but i promise you it will be loads of fun, it always is!

Here have a peak at my last job. Pruning a small vineyard from a neighbor. Sadly i only have shots from after the job done.
picture.php

picture.php

And how about some freshly picked oranges?
picture.php

Maybe not, maybe a little Indica Butane Honey would be more to your liking...
picture.php

ptfarmer420

You like BHO brotha ? I find it dificult to purge without the proper tools so now i only make ice hash ... Trying to improve my game so can have full melt ... Someday ;)

Enjoy those oranges ... Security is watching them :D

Have a nice weekend and have some rest :tiphat:

SteamBoy

Great thread Paulo!!! I really enjoyed!

And it's nice to see how you prune the vineyard.......usually here we keep just one main branch!

I'll stay tuned for sure!

frankenstein2

Astronaut Status
Veteran
Nice thread and nice plants/buds!!! I just went through your whole thread, and I must say that you are living my dream. I hope to someday live in a place like that. Where I can grow my own weed and live inn peace with just the basic things in life to enjoy!!! Hats off to you brother!!

paulo73

Veteran
On a cold Friday.

On a cold Friday.

You like BHO brotha ? I find it dificult to purge without the proper tools so now i only make ice hash ... Trying to improve my game so can have full melt ... Someday...

Enjoy those oranges ... Security is watching them.

Have a nice weekend and have some rest.

I use a very rustic process of freezing,defrosting,decarb for 10mins at 90 celsius, freeze again, defrost again and it´s good enough for me. Not a scientific method in any way.Just a case of trial and error until i reached something that i would like.
Indica Honey will put you to sleep if overindulged, Sativa Honey will make your heart racy and leave you a tad paranoid and stressed out.
But when well used is great medicine.
The oranges are sweet and the dog is a good one.
I was hoping for some rest but today the weather caused chaos on our old house. Fuses tripped in the grow, burned extensions leads, bulb dead,etc.. But damages were minimized and i´m already on top of it. No plants were lost but i can see many male nanas tomorrow.

Great thread Paulo!!! I really enjoyed!

And it's nice to see how you prune the vineyard.......usually here we keep just one main branch!

I'll stay tuned for sure!

Thanks brother! I hope that all goes well at your end.
If i remember it i´ll post some other shots of different types of pruning. This guys just wanted theirs like these.

Nice thread and nice plants/buds!!! I just went through your whole thread, and I must say that you are living my dream. I hope to someday live in a place like that. Where I can grow my own weed and live inn peace with just the basic things in life to enjoy!!! Hats off to you brother!!

I bet you will my man, i bet you will.
Just carve that dream somewhere and look at it twice a day :biggrin:

Mate I wish,

Girls looking tasty!

All the best.

TAsty

Go for it while wishing it!:dance013:
Thanks for all the support, really makes a different when things go for the worst.

ptfarmer420

I was hoping for some rest but today the weather caused chaos on our old house. Fuses tripped in the grow, burned extensions leads, bulb dead,etc.. But damages were minimized and i´m already on top of it. No plants were lost but i can see many male nanas tomorrow.

Shit man ... Good luck :comfort:

paulo73

Veteran
No worries mate.

No worries mate.

Shit man ... Good luck

Good luck can be elusive around these parts so i better have my risks minimized. Finally i´ve identified the issue, i got a natural water spring coming right from one of the corners inside my growroom.
Subterranean water rises and then starts to permeate upwards. I got a diy barrier to prevent the water from flooding the whole room and a mop&bucket on a 24/7 shift, i´m the one using the mop&bucket of course :biggrin:

Because i had already chopped the finishing ladies no rot/mold/pests are to be seen. Which is not a bad thing. On the other hand night temps are really falling down around here this together with a wet floor makes the grow room very cold, not good.
Of course that a little fan heater was added, the electricity company for sure loves me.

Today was Sunday, quite day on the surroundings, so another GG spots lookout was in order. Papo is always happy on these raids
picture.php

Happy is how i felt after looking at Nelly after 3 days of flowering
picture.php

picture.php

Looking good innit?

paulo73

Veteran
Good morning guys&gals.
Plenty of work has been done on the grow. It´s really a 24/7 job at the moment with me trying to keep all factors under check at all times. Not one easy task but i´ll get better at it eventually.
The 3 PsychoCracks that i´m running are all showing great vigor, with one being a purple pheno and two green ones.
Couple of shots from the PsychoCrack#2
picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts