What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Here we go again!

Urbanoide

Hello Paulo, finally I found you after a little research :p
This is Urban from CannabisCafe.
No no no, I'm not stalking you. I just wanted to know what you've been doing, just because I think I have so much to learn from you.

Abraço

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
You´re most welcome Urbanoide.
I´m not the "stalkable" kind of guy so rest assured that i didn´t took you for a stalker ;)
Grab a seat, roll a fattie and if you feel like asking something please fire up.
It´s my pleasure&duty to share any knowledge that i might have found on this path.

Green81

Veteran
Fantastic thread Paulo, love the Autumn shots too. So will you be adding any new equipment on your next run?

Peace

G81

paulo73

Veteran
You are most kind!!!

You are most kind!!!

nice thread indeed

Thank you yortbogey, please make yourself at home.

Fantastic thread Paulo, love the Autumn shots too. So will you be adding any new equipment on your next run?

Peace

G81

Autumn is a beautiful season here where i stand and it´s a pleasure to share a few shots. Thanks for enjoying them.

Yes, i´ll be adding a better extraction/intake/carbon filter, a couple of stand fans, reflective curtains dividing the flowering room, a new 600w Ballast and HPS, a couple of UV tubes for light use on the sativas and plenty of shelving.

But this is just a plan and i still need to sort money to get most parts but at least i got a plan.

very nice read indeed paulo73 look forward to hearing more:tiphat:

Thank you rock solid.
So let me tell you a bit more.
I´m itching to start a little sativa project.
The main contenders are Malawi x Malawi or Malawi x Lala´s Haze or even both strains on a 1,2mt x 1,2mt space around a vertical 600HPS or 400HPS. I got my kushes and hybrids covered but i need a couple of sativas on the mix:woohoo:

Take it easy guys:ying:

Urbanoide

You´re most welcome Urbanoide.
I´m not the "stalkable" kind of guy so rest assured that i didn´t took you for a stalker ;)
Grab a seat, roll a fattie and if you feel like asking something please fire up.
It´s my pleasure&duty to share any knowledge that i might have found on this path.

Thank you mate ;)

paulo73

Veteran
Happy Friday to all!

Happy Friday to all!

Hi there guys.
I hope that all is well at your ends, around here is the same old.
Blessing on top of blessing....i wish!

Today i went for a long walk, a bit of meditation,a couple of shots taken and the sharp eye for possible GG spots for 2014 made me forget all my troubles for a few hours. Time well spent i tell you guys.

Couple of shots from the walkabout
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

This Autumn feels like Spring
picture.php

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
I'm glad I've managed to catch your new thread before it really takes off Paulo..

As usual you have one of the best threads and vibes on ICmag. Always a joy to visit and view some great pictures of flowers and nature.. Now I can watch as your new grow room develops in your new home. All the best..

Quick question, what organic nutes are you using?

R

rock solid

Thank you rock solid.
The main contenders are Malawi x Malawi or Malawi x Lala´s Haze or even both strains on a 1,2mt x 1,2mt space around a vertical 600HPS or 400HPS. I got my kushes and hybrids covered but i need a couple of sativas on the mix:woohoo:

sounds like a good idea paulo73 im sure whatever you decide it will be worth following
and keep those pictures coming they are class

paulo73

Veteran
Happy Sunday to all!

Happy Sunday to all!

I'm glad I've managed to catch your new thread before it really takes off Paulo..

As usual you have one of the best threads and vibes on ICmag. Always a joy to visit and view some great pictures of flowers and nature.. Now I can watch as your new grow room develops in your new home. All the best..

Quick question, what organic nutes are you using?

It´s a great pleasure to have you around. Please grab a seat, a pair of courtesy slippers and roll a fattie.

At the moment i´m using Fish Mix, Liquid Kelp, Mollasses and the full range of MicrobeLife as additives.

Thanks for sharing the pics.....inspires me to get off my a$$ this morning and go for a stroll in the woods!

Please do!!!
I got that same fight every day. Why the hell am i going to get off of my sweet ass?!?! I need a good reason!
Here have a frosty bud!
picture.php

Thank you rock solid.

sounds like a good idea paulo73 im sure whatever you decide it will be worth following
and keep those pictures coming they are class

Thanks buddy!
I´ve just brought down the last OG Pest early in the day so expect a few shots later on.
In the meanwhile have a shot of my Fromage
picture.php

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
:lurk: tuned!

Hey wish you the best Paulo, with this sacred roots comeback to Portugal.
Same wibes to re-found a MIS lovin from my lineage, may the force be with you bro'. Next outdoor season sounds pretty good heheh :)

paulo73

Veteran
Merci mon ami!

Merci mon ami!

:lurk: tuned!

Hey wish you the best Paulo, with this sacred roots comeback to Portugal.
Same wibes to re-found a MIS lovin from my lineage, may the force be with you bro'. Next outdoor season sounds pretty good heheh :)

I felt the wibes bro!:blowbubbles:
You know me, always on the look for the next special girl :artist:
Have you started thinking about a little trip to sunny Portugal?
I might even had some MIS to next year outdoors :biggrin:
Thanks for the wibes&kind words

paulo73

Veteran
Frosty buds you got there Paulo got yer shit goin good man keep it up

Thank you! I try my best.

During the weekend i brought down the last of the OG Pests this one with 70 days on 12/12.
Looked ok and the scope told me that around 40% where amber and 60% were milky. Good enough but could go even further.
Pics to prove it
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

X

X_man

Stupid question Paulo but where on the bud do you check the trichs?

I have a hard time with my small scope and can't get a good % reading.

It's so hard to wait once the amber starts.

40% sounds excellent.
enjoy man

paulo73

Veteran
I always check at least 3 different bud sites. Top, middle and bottom of the plant, always going for buds, the bigger/thicker the better.
It´s always hard to wait and sometimes it´s nor even good to wait that much ;)
On this occasion and because it´s my first run with these strains i´ll be comparing the different products coming from the same plant. 70days, 65days and 60days OG Pest and see if there´s any differences.
I´m enjoying my friend.
Thanks for the kind words

paulo73

Veteran
Seed Popping Day!!!

Seed Popping Day!!!

Today i was feeling peachy with no back pain whatsoever and i thought what better way to praise the Gods than popping a few seeds:blowbubbles:

So i´ve started 3x Botafumeiros, 2x Psicodelicia, 1xMohamRam and 1 Snow Fruit all from Sweet Seeds.
I like to have a couple of Sweet Seeds mums around. Easy stuff to grow, ideal to share with beginners :ying: and always potent&tasty herbs.

I´ve also started 7 Malawi x Malawi and 6 Golden Tiger both from Ace Seeds stock and this means that my Sativa Donut is on it´s way!!!

Last but in no way the least i´ve popped 5 Smilin Mikado x Yeti OG from private stock and i was warned to expect great things from these.

Take it easy guys and keep popping :biggrin:

Latest posts

Latest posts