What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

new problems for me uploading pics

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
Ok, Im not new to this site, but these updates throw me for a loop. years ago the photo albums were updated the first time and due to me not being able to figure out the new process Id just attach pics to my posts since it was the easiest thing I could figure out. well, it seems like you guys re-did the system again because now apparently it wont auto re-size my pics for me and I cant get any of my tester photos uploaded. I can get to the 800x800 requirement manually, but since the smallest photo my camera takes is 0.3M, this issue is preventing me from sharing my tester info. any way around this new problem Ive had for the last three weeks? up until then I could upload pictures just fine, Id hate to have to abandon my test threads due to this problem.