What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sweet Special Auto Not Auto

Hey i have some cream caramel auto and sweet skunk auto and sweet special but the sweet special dont flower like the others.

Other with that problem ?

Never had problem with sweet seeds only good thing to say.

Have to go 12/12 very annoying but thats how it is.

Have 3 of each, all 3 dont flower so maybe others have the same problem, no problem with the cc and sskunk.

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran
Hi mrsmokealot!

Welcome to the Sweet Seeds subforum! :tiphat:

Sorry for taking 2 days to answer but I've been out to the Málaga Cannabis Fair this weekend and only now I arrived...

Yes, when Sweet Special Auto was released the first batches had a problem identified by Sweet Seeds and some of the plants turned out to be non-autos. Seems like you've got 3 of those... By that time Sweet Seeds assumed the responsabilities and replaced the clients with a pack from other strain. Right now I'm not sure if they still can compensate you but if you live in a country where selling seeds is legal please send me a PM and I'll share with you an email address that you can contact to ask for a compensation.

Anyway I can tell you now that people who took the Sweet Special (non) Auto until harvest are very happy with the plants, some great quality big buds, Sweet Seeds have lots of clients who want to buy some of these seeds with the so called "problem".

As the others are already flowering I don't think you'll loose much in changing to 12/12 now. The other 6 plants may produce less 10% but the Sweet Special production will compensate that loss for sure.

We'll keep in touch, kind regards,

tommy

Hey Tommy

No Problem man :)

Dont need any compensation for 3 seeds i just want to check if you did know it, or others did.
But glad to hear you knew it and got i under control.

BTW. I like your work and your detailed strain repports hope to see more from you when you get the time.

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran
Ok my friend, as I first said I only hope that you enjoy them anyway ;)

All the new packs released since February have this problem "solved" and the ones affected were taken out of the market in the meanwhile, so anyone interested in buying this strain can now do it without fearing getting non-auto seeds.

Yes, I'm expecting to have more time now that the high season in the seed selling market is close to the end, so during the summer I will finish the test grow I have in standby and will probably start a new one right after.

Let me know how your Sweet Seeds grow is going, keep passing by once in a while :tiphat:

Sweet smokes,

tommy