What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mohan Ram & Cream Caramel in flower

Ciscosfa

So I plan on keeping this journal , I have done SAD and Fast Bud before with no problems and SAD is one of my all time strains ! Tried to run Green Poison (looks/sounds great) but had germination problems !! Was very surprised as I was 100% germ success

So anyway Mohan Ram in the third week of flower , problems in veg stretched her so it's been bent and tied

DSC00261.jpg

DSC00266.jpg

Cream Caramel second week of flower topped

DSC00271.jpg

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran
Hi mate!

Welcome to the Sweet Seeds subforum and thanks for posting those beauties ;)

Hope they do well, I'll keep cheking this thread to see how they're doing :wave:

Oh, and if you still have your seed package and receipt, and if you want to try to ask the seedbank for a replacement, send me a PM and I'll tell you want you would have to do. I think they usually also ask for the failed seeds but as you're posting this post here, with pics and all that, I think it is a honest claim and I think they would also do...

Well, it's up to you... In the meanwhile I hope you enjoy your Mohan Ram and Cream Caramel as much as you enjoy Sweet Afgani Delicious :)

Nice simple LST my friend and I also think you did well topping your Cream Caramel. In my opinion they already did 80% of the stretch so don't expect them to grow much more, now it's time to fill the buds, hehehe. I'll be on vacation now until the end of the month, but I'll check your thread when I come back and will also check my PMs one day during this week.

Keep it sweet, kind regards! :elf:

|tommy_g|

Ciscosfa

Thanks for the welcome Tommy G , no problem concerning replacements for the GP I do have the packaging but wouldn't know about a receipt , I bought them during an online promo , same as most of my genetics so couldn't identify exactly when I got them !?
I was hoping the stretch was finished , iv stopped feeding veg nutes and onto bloom , top max :dance013:

Will update weekly

Tony Aroma

Let's Go - Two Smokes!
Veteran
I just germinated one Cream Caramel seed a few days ago. One for one -- that's a 100% success rate! Unfortunately, it looks like a few of my other seeds are not going to be popping. I look forward to learning what's in store for me with CC. Sounds like a great strain.

PM me for a link to my grow log.

Last edited:

Ciscosfa

Ok so another week of flowering and the addition of a booster gives us :

Cream Caramel

035.jpg

034-1.jpg

And the MR got another couple of leads tied down , im well pleased how its turning out nice even(ish) canopy with lots of bud sites Mohan Ram :

037.jpg

040.jpg

Nu Jerzey Devil

I grew out a single Moham Ram plant a couple of months ago, It was a good yielder and smelled very Musky the buds were very dense and thick, going to give it a run again soon

Good luck with them ;)

Ciscosfa

Thanks dude

Update...........................so it's not been as regular as intended but hey I'm a stoner lol

Real impressed in the bud formation , real chunky (I have started vegging the remaining MR and CC)

Cream Caramel

005-17.jpg

006-8.jpg

014-2.jpg

Mohan Ram (lovely dense nugs)

010-2.jpg

013-4.jpg

017.jpg

Ciscosfa

I would like to add these are all grown under one 250w CFL I can't wait to see them under HPS when I eventually make the switch

Ciscosfa

Another couple of shots , before I get recent pics up

Cream Caramel

007.jpg

Mohan Ram

008-1.jpg

A question about the Mohan , when the plants maturing and the pistils start receding what colour do they go ? I'm presuming they don't go that orange/brown way ? I have not noticed much yet , you can on the Cream C :dance013:

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran
Hi mate!

They usually go more brown than orange, but some orange tones can be found.

Have a look at the Mohan Ram I grew a while ago:

picture.php
picture.php

Yours will soon start turning brown, keep it sweet! :elf:

|tommy_g|

Ciscosfa

Thanks TommyG , that's a great looking plant mate :tiphat:
I'm really enjoying growing these ! As an added note I have been using Vitalink bloom , and buddy with PK 13/14 . I was a BioBizz user but I heard mineral feeds give better yields ? I'm happy the way it's been performing

Cream Caramel

006.jpg

A Master Kush clone I'm running too (well frosty)

003-5.jpg

My battery ran out before I could shoot everything ! Doh lol

Solidopc

Not tried CC, have smoked a little and it had a wonderful treacle sweet smell. Amazing. I do have some on the way thanks to Tommy/Sweetseeds for the competition. I have Green Poison coming because i just love it. Moham rahm comes a close 2nd to her thogh in my favs of SS stuff. It has s lovely musky, weedy, old school funk to it with a relaxing high. The GP's are just a little quicker and yield better. I'm really looking forward to growing the CC as everytime i look at peoples pictures of them they look fantastic and i know the smoke it nice. Also have Ganesh Spirit coming, which i got because i havnt tried it yet and have tried allmost all of the others. Hoping for some old school smells from her aswell, weedy, earthy, hashy, with that funky indian sweetness you get from those parts of the world.

I'll be making way elite cuttings to grow these, as after growing these elite cuttings, i am even more sure i can find better myself. I think alot of these elite cuts are down to personal taste rather than across the board lovedness.

Since growing the last 10 "elite" cuttings, i realise i have been so critical of my plants before i have thrown away a good few keepers, and i feel now i will be alot better at picking a keeper, as i realise the elites are just nice plants someone else found and not some magical ultimate weed that beats everything else hands down.

Yours look like keepers, sweetseeds do have pretty plants though, it will be down to you to decide on the smoke. But remember, dont be too harsh, ive lobbed a good few GP keepers and 1 definate MR keeper because i was too critical.

Great grow mate, cant wait to see them finish.

legalizeDK

Hi they look fantastic. I just put 3 cream caramel and 3 mohan ram in jiffys today. so its nice to see some pics of what i can expect:biggrin: