What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GREEN POISON-GROW REPORT

F

firefox

nice report porrito you helped me make my mind up so i went and bought some today sweet.:thank you:

porrito

thanks firefox for good words!!:)
tommy-g where i can find some good informations about best Ph and Ec for green p and other Sweet seed strain in every grow phase? i tried 1 year ago write an email to SS but no answer....

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran
Hi mate! :tiphat:

Yeah, I think they don't have a special kind of "EC - pH table" for each strain so I think you can't find it. If you know of any seedbank that has such a thing let me know and I'll tell Sweet Seeds about it and maybe they also want to do something like that.

I'd really like to help you but the advices I would give you about EC and pH would be the same no matter the strain, so it seems a bit pointless since you're interested about Green Poison. I also think seedbanks don't like to talk about that kind of issue because with diferent grow parameters diferent values should be used. I usually like to use a constant pH of between 6,1 and 6,5 and although I don't measure the EC I think it should be kept as low as possible but without getting nut deficiency on the plants, so a soil with a high EC like AllMix from BioBizz, for example, should be watered with the lowest EC possible for a couple of weeks...

We'll keep in touch, thanks for passing by, sweet smokes! :wave:

|tommy_g|

porrito

thks tommy!!
no. i don't know any seedbank that give a PH and EC table....but i think is a good thing to do!!:)
cause you know some plants like more nuts, others a low PH, other an high PH, other less nuts....or some plants needs some elements more than other...(Mg,Ca,Fe...)
and who know that more than the seedbank that create that strain...:)
that is not a problem for me....only i'd like to have some suggestions from the seedbank that sure make tests more trusted and scientific than me:):)
seeing you can speak directly with the breeders for me it would be a good thing to do for the future..(i don't know if you can understand my english...:laughing: if not i'll write it in esp:))
thanks friend!!
bye :wave: y guenos humos

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran
Hi again my friend! :smoke:

Yes, of course each strain has her own specific needs, slightly different than the needs of other strains... But it obviously have to be done by the breeders or by someone who grows a big number of plants. If I get the chance to speak with any Sweet Seeds breeder I'll ask him about that ;)

Sweet smokes, saludos! :wave:

|tommy_g|

porrito

you must spread some reputation around before giving it to tommy g again!!!!!!!
thanks tommy!!!:):)
tell me if they will do that:thank you:
:wave::wave:chao

Latest posts

Latest posts