What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

san diegos finest seeds

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
\
So its a purple joy/blubeery dabney cross you sent in? :yummy: cant wait for these to get on the bay. I've been looking for a purple strain to add to my garden

ya-spicoli made the cross. the beans will be sent in this week, along with gg x db.

J

JeffSpicoli

\
\
Good. I'll be waiting in anticipation for that purple joyxdabney I need those Beans

Ya both the purple joy x and Gods Gift x should turn purple.. They are def. both genetically purple strains... So hopefully some of that comes through in the offspring. I personally would go for the purple joy x over the gods gift x Which is saying a lot, cause i know of lots of medical patients who are very very fond of the gods gift.

afroman25

Ya both the purple joy x and Gods Gift x should turn purple.. They are def. both genetically purple strains... So hopefully some of that comes through in the offspring. I personally would go for the purple joy x over the gods gift x Which is saying a lot, cause i know of lots of medical patients who are very very fond of the gods gift.

Maybe I'll get a pack of each. I'm in a non medical friendly state so I dont have access to those Elite strains Like you guys in Cali. Actually this Server auction Is nice cause i can finally afford to order seeds Hybrids & poly hybrids made with elite strains.

guest396

metal shop

metal shop

this week we will be sending some more in:
p91 x iron cindy
GDP x HTC Skunk ibl
gods gift x dabney blueberry
purple joy x dabney blueberry
...i will let the bros responsible for the latter two crosses give you the background....as for the first two, p91 is a northern lights cubing (i believe) project done by some local boys here in dago. while the high is not completely knockout-she is a strain i adore for a sleep aid. matter of fact, she is the best ive had for insomnia. this was crossed to some iron cindy pollen from up northern cali. metal haze x cindy99(f3, i think, from brothers grimm stock) . i did not select the male, it was done by someone with far more knowledge. i also have sampled the cindy99 used in the cross(and i have some flowering right now). i sampled both the iron cindy buds-excellent sativa smoke-fruity flavor with some dank--and the metal haze buds were incredible! hazy, stinky, tiny, stinky, hazy, and they were tiny too. shit, im rambling......
---some more of the iron cindy pollen will be hitting my GDP mama here this next 4 to 5 weeks. i should have enough to hit Albert Walker with some too. we will see.

hey sub, thanks for havin' me! i'll do my best to keep up with ya all! got some seriously dank stuff to show as soon as time allows;) so.....let me go upload a few and after dinner i'll try to come right back.

were you asking about a good name for icxp91 howzabouts Metal Shop!?!? i remember the various tradeshops my schools had and i know they were a great time in my life and for many so w/ the obvious referrence to metal i just added the old school P....:joint:

I'd love to be part of any projects any of yoos guise wanna let me in on i am sure i can do some x's as well, just tell me knows what's up in a pm or sumthin. OHGEE-out

N

NOYB

were you asking about a good name for icxp91 howzabouts Metal Shop!?!? i remember the various tradeshops my schools had and i know they were a great time in my life and for many so w/ the obvious referrence to metal i just added the old school P....:joint:
Has a nice ring to it. I remember metal shop back in high school...but we were smoking mostly Columbian with some Mexican thrown in but heard rumors of the stuff being grown in Cali.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
metal shop. metal shop... i like it. if we havent heard of any other names by the time i send them in(now pushed back one more week due to circumstances) we will go with it. if we do hear any other good suggestions, maybe i will do a poll. but the more i think about it, the tougher it will be to beat that name!

G

Greyskull

everytime I see "iron cindy" i think of iron maiden for some reason...
maybe its the iron

G

Greyskull

i was just throwing that out there
but do you get it, too, yeah?

Attachments

• killers2.jpg
    killers2.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 34

guest396

everytime I see "iron cindy" i think of iron maiden for some reason...
maybe its the iron

me too used to be a big maiden fan back in the day now one of the reasons i medicate is to curb aggression, hehehe. metal of the musical type just fires me up :mad: so i could only really listen to it during certain times nowadays. but i agree about the IM referrence, metal up their ass!!!!!!!!

OHGEE-out

G

guest5703

Just pollinated a Sour Dubble and Trainwreck(apes cut, the real arcata) with Some Guerrilla Gold pollen. Hopefully they will be popping out their sacks in the next couple weeks and I'll take some pics ;)

Start thinking of some names! I'm thinking Dubble Gold?? Guerrilla Wreck?? ;)

N

NOYB

That Dubble Sour x Guerrilla Gold sounds very interesting...hope that pollen takes. I like Dubble Gold and Guerrilla Wreck sounds solid. Subrob needs to read his rep comments cause I forwarded a bunch of possibilities to him via that way.

Last edited:
G

guest5703

right on bro, I'm not sure if sub does read those.....I hope the pollen takes too, the sour dubble everyone will be wanting, but the TW is going to be frostier than shiiiit.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
very nice suggestions bro! i will copy em in here if i can. metal lights got me thinking: how bout metal halide?

That Dubble Sour x Guerrilla Gold sounds very interesting...hope that pollen takes. I like Dubble Gold and Guerrilla Wreck sounds solid. Subrob needs to read his rep comments cause I forwarded a bunch of possibilities to him via that way.

G

Greyskull

sour trubble?

edit:eek:h not TW pollen...
I was gonna say how'd you get TW pollen hahahaha

Last edited:

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
cali-have done a lil more research on the gg2 pollen. though all i needed was my bros word who gifted me the pollen , i am now even more excited about that strain! i exchanged pms with breeder brad 2 and he is def down with us sending in those beans. i figured he would be cool, but it is nice to have not only his consent, but his enthusiasm for the idea as well. seems like a class guy, and he is highly regarded for his work...anyways,....if the dubble gives flavor and stone to the cross(ive never tried the gg2, heard stellar things bout her-but i dont know that ive tried stonier or tastier than dubble!) and she can still finish quick enough for those northern outdoor growers, that will be in huge demand! man i wish i had kept that skunk male, i think that would be another ideal cross for dubble.
---anyways, way to go on the project man..shit, i forgot the trainwreck! i grew that girl out from ape-loved the high-hope the gg2 will take care of those rubbery stalks from tw...this should make for some killer beans.
--im excited to have you on board! everyone here has seen your grow skills and im sure they are eager to follow your progress with this. i know i am. keep us updated man!

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
found a pic of the P91 x Iron cindy beans....and a pic of cindy99 im harvesting tonight...she comes from the same pool as the cindy used in the ironcindy cross....
EDIT-got a better pic......
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts