What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Maroc pix!

Dr. D

Veteran
Some pix of my Marocs from the greenhouse variopus bud shots from the last week one plant was chopped early last weekdue to a small mould problem the other wasnt affected b like the other so i let her go the full time...she had the chop today...grown full organic unde the sunshine just how i like it...looking forward to smokin this bud and makin some fine hash from it...enough rambling on with the pix.....

these pix are over a week old
Marocs with the yellowing leaves with the skrum in the back ground

these ladies are now hanging to dry...this is super sticky weed i dont think iv grown anything with such sticky resins...enjoy :sasmokin:

G

damn mang, thems some pretty girls, let's hear how they taste when the time comes. If it's anything like they look, you might have a tough time typing up a report :D

THC

Last edited:

Bigmone357

Dont ya just love organic weed!

Dont ya just love organic weed!

Organics definately bring out the Nice Colors Dr.D that looks like it's gonna burn cleean! Great Job Bro :kewlpics: :canabis:ENJOY!!! Peace Bm357:wave:

Last edited:
G

just as advertised

just as advertised

FANTASTIC job doc

cap's getting these genetics next order now lol

YOU just made a sale for dutchgrown!!!

hehehehe peace doc, keep all the great canna-pr0n cumin'!
:friends:
cj

Sleepy

Veteran
wow, nice work, dr. D!!!

i see some bubblehash in your future... :chin:

mighty frostee! :yummy:

G

Wow verry nice looking congrats! Can't wait to hear a smoke report since I'm thinking of trying maroc outside next summer.

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking beautiful bro..........looks delicous cant wait to try her(we'll be up soon with the skrum cuts and a sourbubble too), the trim will make some real interesting bubble.
Peace

Dr. D

Veteran
Hey all thanks for the compliments, much appreciated..il post up some pics in this thread of the dryed bud for y'all...peace

natefrog

what is it they say?......the beauty of indoor with the quality of outdoor.......(greenhouses).....nf

G

Yo D that's real nice. I can see much growing skill thru those pics.

Latest posts

Latest posts