What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

monster NYCD grow, frosty as hell...day56

G

Check out some of the pics. I have never seen a bigger colas on some of these plants they are bigger than my arm. These were taken yesterday, day 56 grown in coco.

This picture is the NYCD and to the left is the one Sag. GMM plant that Is in the mix.

peace
GM

G

Crazy Composer said:
a lucrative grow

lol........i gettin the drift of whats been on your mind as of late CC:yes:

GM, thats a damn nice OP bro. looks like ya might have some heavy yieldin plants like BillyGoat found in his NYDeez grow. monster yieldin plant.

CBF

G

An amazing strain unfortunately this plant has hermie tendency and I had to get rid of the mother. Some of the colas will have under developed seeds they kind of pop when you smoke them, they are small little white soft seeds, almost hard to tell they are seeds to the untrained eye but the bud is still damn good. Start flushing them out this weekend for 10-14 days. The buds really fill out during the flush and turn a light purple.

G

heres that clone im talkin about, she picks up a purple/black color late in flower as well. shes a racy, fuel tastin plant.

if your likein the deez, this would be one to hunt up. id like to get hold of the tangerine phenotype in the line. that one sounds absolutly fantastic

CBF

G

CBF,
Unfortunately the mother I had was the tangerine pheno. Very tasty.
GM

G

Nice work GreenMagic... :yes:

I have some Deez that I'm starting this week.. Can you tell me how tall they were when you put em in flower and how tall they are now??

Thanks man..
GroNut

G

I let them veg almost a month I think. I usually only go about 17 days in veg. They were probably 17" when I flowered them they are probably all around four feet or more.
GM

Last edited:
G

Thanks GM,

I'll soon be able to post some NYCD flower pics of my own... :joint:

- GroNut