What's new

AK99 drying

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
Is this the cross that SQ made or is it something that is avaliable??? Either way phat phreakin buddage man, nice going!

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If it's the SoQuick cross, I'm happy for you. That bud is some of tastiest bud I've ever tasted. Like candy. And the shit is gorgeous when you break it up. Top-Notch.

toofat

No, I was not lucky enough to get SQ's cross, but this is a real winner. This is my third run and I think I have it dialed in.

Thanks Sack and CC. :wave:

Harry, I got these seeds from the other auction site. They were made by Joey Weed. :wave:

sunnyside

Plant Manager
Veteran
toofat said:
Harry, I got these seeds from the other auction site. They were made by Joey Weed. :wave:

I have got the same in 35 days of flower...how was the smelll and variability on yours. I got 4 of 4 females and all are uniform with that signiture cherry smell. I am impresssed. Good job Too Fat!!

toofat

Thanks Sunnyside, I got seven out of ten females when I first started. These however are from clones. All of them have that cherry fruity smell and all were uniform. I cloned from the best yielder. They averaged about 4 oz's per. The smoke is killer. :joint:

Latest posts

Latest posts