What's new

The MASTER KUSH!

ograskal

Veteran
Hey whats up everyone! Heres a few snaps of The Master Kush right after i got done choppin the leaves off. This MK has a very heavy Kush smell to her with slight berry undertones. Smells way more Kushier than the OG and Bubba by far. This is a Pure Kush for sure. She had very Fat Indica leaves and not much stretch when forced. Less than doubled. My entire house is smelling like Dank ass Kush right now from this little stanky bitch! Sorry about the blurry pics. She looks way better in person! Peace.~ograskal

Last edited:
G

every Master Kush I've seen has looked pure sativa and stretched like mad.

nice pheno you got there, bro. original sensi seeds ibl stock? always wanted to try some of those. love you work with the Kushes, bro. i bet it smells nice over there...

G

I don't know how you do it. I see a new strain every week from you. Good looking MK I'm still looking for a super potent indica.

G

hey og who's MK it that??? i am in search of the bombest kush strain.i live in la so i smoke it everyday. but was wondering who's MK this is????

swerve

ograskal

Veteran
Swerve said:
hey og who's MK it that??? i am in search of the bombest kush strain.i live in la so i smoke it everyday. but was wondering who's MK this is????

swerve
This Master Kush was given to me in clone form by a Buddy of mine who lives here in So Cal. He paid a pretty penny for a few rooted cuts of this MK and was generous enough to gift me one. He bought it from some other So Cal Kush growers who grow nothin but the Kush and wont give up cuts unless you pay a few grand for them. Dont know where those guys got it from but supposedly they've been growin it for quite some time! Peace.~ograskal

Thanks to Everyone for stoppin by and thanks for the kind words!!!

Wrecked

Looking good as always ograscal. Be sure to let us know how you like the master kush compared to og and bubba. Your A kushoholic jk. You have some amazing strains. atke it easy PeAcE