What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

As of today what is the absolute MOST POTENT cannabis strain available?

G

That's kind of a loaded question. 1 man's fire is another man's schwag.

GCG

G

i have some kalimist thats real POTENT .and i have grown some ak47 thats POTENT.but i have some now in veg that if smell is a indecator will be some of the stronges bud i have tried its jlp sdxogbx1.

Pops

Resident pissy old man
Veteran
Some phenotypes of a strain might be stronger than other phenotypes. It all depends on what you get and how it is grown. I understand that some White Russian has been measured at 22% THC. That is the highest that I have heard from semi-reliable sources.The government makes outrageous claims about pot potentcy and claim that the Oregon State police tested some at 30%. I suspect that they tested the kief at the bottom of the bag or some hash, which would test stronger. I think 22% is about tops.

dr. ugs

am i wrong or would the potency of the hash still be the same but just at a higher concentration? so if the bud was 22% hash from the same bud would still be 22%?

Pops said:
Some phenotypes of a strain might be stronger than other phenotypes. It all depends on what you get and how it is grown. I understand that some White Russian has been measured at 22% THC. That is the highest that I have heard from semi-reliable sources.The government makes outrageous claims about pot potentcy and claim that the Oregon State police tested some at 30%. I suspect that they tested the kief at the bottom of the bag or some hash, which would test stronger. I think 22% is about tops.

thanks for the insight.

and fisher.... thanks. :puppydoge

AlaskaGrows

yea, i have only heard of 22%... anything more is just an outrageous lie

or some really good pot =)

but i believe with hash, u can take 22% thc and make app 50% hash, and BHO is app 70% ++... right?

G

I have "heard" endless sky is extremely potent. I find the whole THC percentage thing to be more of maybe a marketing ploy than anything imo. When someone says "this pot is 22% THC" what does that mean to us as consumers? 22% per pound, per ounce, gram? What? Potency is determined by many other Cannabinoids besides THC. I often wonder about these "stated" percentages and how they came to be. :joint:

C

cephas333

I was wondering what some of the answers were gonna be, but I would have to go with Endless Sky...in over 20 yrs I have seen none like it......although I haven't tried Super Silver Haze yet....hmmmm..... but I can't imagine anything stronger. Anything stronger would mean a trip to the Hospital...lol

Sam_Skunkman

"RESIN BREEDER"
Veteran
To be honest there is no most potent Cannabis, there is only the most potent for you. Cannabis has many componates that contibute to the subjective effects, THC is the most important, but if you smoke pure 100% THC you will be shocked to find it is not stronger then 50-70% THC resin. All of the different reported subjective effects of Cannabis are a result of the additional componates besides THC. But each person responds differently and desires different componates with the THC. There is no best just personal preference. Example: Do you like couchlock Indica's or soaring Sativa's? If you say Indica then no Sativa will be the best, and if you love Sativa's then a super potent Indica will not be your preference, even if it has more THC.
Cannabis subjective effects are not simple, and any attempt to boil it all down to THC is doomed to failure.
I suggest you find a Cannabis that has the taste and type of high you like as well as being strongest.

-SamS

C

cephas333

The question is: what is the most potent cannabis strain available?......not the highest thc content or if it's an Indica or Sativa....It's just like asking, " what is the strongest coffee brand? " There really is no big science to it...or shall I say, There is no need to be scientific about it......and I'll say again, " Endless Sky is ultra potent period! "...I like Indica's and Sativas...but that Iranian Indica is something else...the shit is too strong!!.....just my 2 cents, that's all(smile).

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the question should be

whats the strongest indica and whats the strongest sativa as they are entirely different

luminous

doesnt matter what anyone grower says, as sam has said, its individual preference. even to the point of the high.

everyone likes icecream right? but some dont like vanilla, same with weed, we all love the herbs, but we have certain tastes we prefer.

there just isnt one weed ya can nail down as the most potent out there. in general though id say sativas have a much more potent high, or head. then again i dont care for most indica stones, lol.

Latest posts

Latest posts