What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Lights 24/0-18/6-12/12??

D

Double_Gulp420

Quickie!!!! I started all my ladies off on 24/0. Just till they popped the soil +/- a few days and I want to move them to a 18/6 lighting schedule without stressing/hurting them. Should I do it gradually by adding an hour of lights off a day till I get to 18/6? OR Will it hurt them to just flip the switch without gradually adding it in? They are feminized seeds NOT auto. After I switch them to 18/6? I am goingg to veg them for at least a month before I switch to 12/12 for flowering! Thanks for the input guys and gals!!!!! Stay safe and be kind to others! :groupwave:

D

Double_Gulp420

What kinda lights are you using. I prefer fluros or leds at 24/7. Then just flip at 12/12 to flower.

I am using 2 600 watt led panels! I actually used to grow only using flor or cfl!!! It was really kind of fun getting away from the hps/mh for awhile and the yields were surprisingly good!
This is my first time since coming back to growing so even the leds are new to me so we will see what happens!! I actually just had 4 seedlings that did not make it so I planted 4 more and I have 2 little ones going for now.. Just playing around getting things dialed in! I want to have fun with it! Shit happens so pop another bean!!! Anyhow not sure how I got that far but here's a pic of my current setup.