What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

(SoCal) Growing a 16 weeker now, would it get kicked out of flower?

RenaissanceBrah

I really want to sprout some landrace Acapulco Gold seeds I have here in southern california.

If I transplant them outside in February, will I be able to harvest them around May, or since the days start getting longer, would it get kicked out of flower and start re-vegging?

The AG I have is 12-16 week flower time.

Here in socal nights get down to near freezing, but for the most part its around 45-55F at night, and 70F during the day. Doesn't rain much, maybe a bit in March, April.

CrushnYuba

You know.. That's funny. I was thinking about the same exact thing. I have known people to put plants out early to flower in the spring before the regular outdoor crop was planted... Its strain specific though. It will be over 12/12 by that time they are done. The wrong strain could hermie or reveg, or just come out like crap.