What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

R. I. P. FallenBuddha

MedGrowerTom

Organic Dank Land
Veteran
Rip fizzile my bizzle, will nvr forget you, will keep the all puff going on for you my friend, I'm sorry we can't do that get together this spring...see you on the flip side...

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
FallenBuddha was one of the good guys, I raise my bong in his honor, may he rest in peace. :angelshug:

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
His friendly and kind demeanor were not the only thing to define him. In the last few years of his life he had put a tremendous effort into challenging himself to over come some really difficult obstacles. He managed to reach and sustain a higher potential. He might have passed I know I will remember this aspect of him as long as I remain.

It is harder to draw from a deeper well but when you see someone else do it you can come to understand the value.

slackx

Veteran
I'm still in utter disbelief, I just talked to you on Christmas.. It is truly an honor to have known you and considered you family. Too many things you've taught me and so many inside jokes. I love you man im gonna fucking miss you. Ill never fix the door on my truck that you broke.

RIP Bizzle.

F

fat freddy

Love you my friend and I will miss your clever chat room greetings.