What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

twitter just permanently banned donald trump

'Boogieman'

Finally got around to deleting Facebook and Twitter today, no reason to be there anymore and too much drama. Parlor kinda sucks, I don't understand how it works.

growlegal

Veteran
Finally got around to deleting Facebook and Twitter today, no reason to be there anymore and too much drama. Parlor kinda sucks, I don't understand how it works.

Parler works just like facebook
a non-stop right wing bubble where the stories are supported by theories sans facts

Kinda like the national enquirer

You're welcome

St. Phatty

He can always open up an account on Telegram.

The articles about the Trump Humper doom mentions Telegram as a place where Bad People trade copies of the US Army Demolitions & Explosives Manual.

Actually, GOOGLE is the #1 place to get a copy. Just got one from a website in Germany.

M

member 505892

So, the only reason you had those websites was to see what Trump tweets?? :yikes:

You'll be back....

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
GOP leaders are going on Fox News touting and celebrating that they are on the wrong side of the law and are begging to regulate private industry. Let that sink that in.

HGCC

He can always open up an account on Telegram.

The articles about the Trump Humper doom mentions Telegram as a place where Bad People trade copies of the US Army Demolitions & Explosives Manual.

Actually, GOOGLE is the #1 place to get a copy. Just got one from a website in Germany.

I was a big fan of those as a kid. In retrospect, wtf were my parents doing giving that info to a 10 year old.

igrowone

Veteran
I see some mention Mitch is bringing down the Trump hammer on the down low
I'll give him his due, he's the lowest and most craven politician since McCarthy
sadly, that works out as a compliment in this twisted time

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I see some mention Mitch is bringing down the Trump hammer on the down low
I'll give him his due, he's the lowest and most craven politician since McCarthy
sadly, that works out as a compliment in this twisted time

i think ted cruz just passed him

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php
[/FONT]

Latest posts

Latest posts