What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Will Trump get impeached short before he leaves?

Trump will not be impeached, and its incredibly doubtful anyone will be charged more than a token 100 buck fine or whatever. ...

Democrats march toward another impeachment against Trump for deadly riot at Capitol
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/democrats-draft-new-articles-impeachment-trump-deadly-riot-capitol

Capitol riot suspects, including man seen in Pelosi's office, face federal charges
https://www.foxnews.com/us/4-capitol-riot-suspects-nancy-pelosis-office-face-federal-charges

picture.php

HGCC

Democrats march toward another impeachment against Trump for deadly riot at Capitol
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/democrats-draft-new-articles-impeachment-trump-deadly-riot-capitol

Capitol riot suspects, including man seen in Pelosi's office, face federal charges
https://www.foxnews.com/us/4-capitol-riot-suspects-nancy-pelosis-office-face-federal-charges

We will see, I hope I am wrong and they do wind up facing justice, im just real cynical on that front.

St. Phatty

Twitter suspends Trumps account permanently

I think it's a BIG mistake to cut off his communications channels.

It increases the chance that he will act out in some other way.

It's much better that Trump be whispering sweet Babble-MAGA nothings in the ears of the Trump-humpers for the next 13 days.

But it does create an opportunity for a new or existing social media website.

Letting him speak doesn't mean that you support what he's saying.

Just that you see value in letting him speak.

igrowone

Veteran
right now Donald appears to be in charge of nothing
he's just had a genital cuff applied, act up and it will be inflated
this is what happens when a coup fails, Donald is lucky to be still alive
it's looks like it's game over, check out the foxnews, nearly a 180 over there

'Boogieman'

I think it's a BIG mistake to cut off his communications channels.

It increases the chance that he will act out in some other way.

It's much better that Trump be whispering sweet Babble-MAGA nothings in the ears of the Trump-humpers for the next 13 days.

But it does create an opportunity for a new or existing social media website.

Letting him speak doesn't mean that you support what he's saying.

Just that you see value in letting him speak.

It's definitely a good reason to drop Facebook and Twitter. Not sure where I'm going to go but I'm done with big tech trying to influence me.

Absolem

You can go to Parler where they have the rights to your posts and photos. Then if you post something they don't like they don't give you the courtesy of editing your post. They just ban you.

picture.php

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Na, He has a website called the Donald. If your into crazy fake BS that's where you should go.

igrowone

Veteran
the loss has become undeniable for the Trump side
some will move on - good for them
some won't, they'll be creating some more conspiracies
but the spark is dying even as we speak
legislators like Cruze and Graham are spinning new cloth
the post Trump world is beginning

St. Phatty

Seems like Nancy feels it's her job to punish Trump, for not doing his job.

Who punishes Nancy, for not doing her job ? Nobody.

igrowone

Veteran
Seems like Nancy feels it's her job to punish Trump, for not doing his job.

Who punishes Nancy, for not doing her job ? Nobody.
she'll be moving on soon, 80 years old
in the matter of evil vs evil
I'm fine with this outcome, 2 scorpions in a bottle
1 comes out alive, Donald always was scared of her

St. Phatty

It's hard to find all of Trump's Internet posts & statements from Jan. 6 that could be part of the "inciting a riot" charge.

Just being the pResident & having his Trump humper cult members get excited, enough to get shot in the neck, & to hit the cop over the head with a fire extinguisher ... well that's 2 deaths right there, but to what extent is Trump responsible for those deaths ?

On Facebook Trump's last 2 posts are dated Jan. 6, encouraging peaceful protest etc.

And Twitter ... can't find those posts.

Sure I was reading the news on Jan. 6 and saw some of the pictures.

Anyway MAYBE Trump could be held responsible for deaths associated with the Capitol riot.

But where are the posts/ written proof that he did that ?