What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Count CSPAN

Gry

Only Talkin On The Radio
Jim Page
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=leW_P4WIQvc

picture.php

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
World events aside. Letting that piec e of shit walk is not an option.

i do wonder whats gonna happen, its a pretty unique time we are living in and Trump hasn't exactly behaved well or smartly. i bet there is tons of evidence of dodgy dealings being shredded frantically as we speak, lmao.

on the one hand it sends a great signal to humanity when even a US president is not above the law....

...on the other hand, it sends a bad signal if a new government goes after the old government using the judicial system. thats again something we see in the third world. new president purges the old government and imprisons or executes the old head of state.

yeah i'll be grabbing the popcorn to see what happens on the 21st, lol. imagine if he is handcuffed by leo as soon as Biden is sworn in, lol.

h.h.

Veteran
i do wonder whats gonna happen, its a pretty unique time we are living in and Trump hasn't exactly behaved well or smartly. i bet there is tons of evidence of dodgy dealings being shredded frantically as we speak, lmao.

on the one hand it sends a great signal to humanity when even a US president is not above the law....

...on the other hand, it sends a bad signal if a new government goes after the old government using the judicial system. thats again something we see in the third world. new president purges the old government and imprisons or executes the old head of state.

yeah i'll be grabbing the popcorn to see what happens on the 21st, lol. imagine if he is handcuffed by leo as soon as Biden is sworn in, lol.

I agree. Biden needs to step aside. Let Nancy do it. More republicans are getting on board.

It’s terrorism. Our government is still under threat. Even the citizens. You speak of cancel culture. They came out in force. Trump gave them permission. This was predicted.

It’s like getting out of a bad relationship. You start realizing life goes on and gets better. The faster they can get him out of the limelight, the faster that will happen.

I don’t want punishment. I don’t want revenge. It’s more of a practical matter. This bullshit has gone on for four years and now it’s come to a head. Capitol police were murdered. It needs to stop. That will take prosecution.

przcvctm

When you think of all the options at his disposal to do maximum damage on the way out, theoretically he could empty all Federal prisons and put them all back on the streets as well as pardoning everyone involved in the insurrection on the 6th. He could create his own grateful, indebted army. No?

He needs to be removed asap.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
When you think of all the options at his disposal to do maximum damage on the way out, theoretically he could empty all Federal prisons and put them all back on the streets as well as pardoning everyone involved in the insurrection on the 6th. He could create his own grateful, indebted army. No?

He needs to be removed asap.

nah, if that was the plan he fucked it up, it's too late now, no one will support him even if he calls for it. they already took away his bull horn, trying to mount a successful coupe at this stage won't work. he lost his chance, if he wanted to do it that way he should have joined his protesting supporters, he should have called on all active duty police and military to support him. instead he told them to go home, so id say its over now, anything he tries now is doomed to failure, they are ready now. like i say the US is lucky that when it came right down to it, he didnt have the balls to back all his talk about not allowing the "steal". it could have gotten messy had he been a copetant leader, LMAO.

przcvctm

I wasn't speaking of a plan nor a probability, just an example of the power he possesses.

I also think you're underestimating the inertia behind white aggrievement but correct in the future threat of somebody else with half a brain tapping into it and hanging on to power.

Latest posts

Latest posts