What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Count CSPAN

Gry

Veteran
Sad to see the majority of reps appear to be wearing ear loop masks
that are not NIOSH certified.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
wow, never thought i'd see the pics they showed on the news last night. real banana republic type shit being pulled there.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
wow, never thought i'd see the pics they showed on the news last night. real banana republic type shit being pulled there.

well, we had some wanna-be banana republic types in our government, and a couple of alleged "lawyers" whispering utter fucking lies into a mentally disturbed failed reality show hosts ears. what could go wrong?:biggrin: i'm surprised that he has not launched a military attack on some poor shithole country to look bigly as they drag his incompetent ass off to an asylum somewhere... (cue the Pink Floyd song now...) "the Fletcher Memorial Home":bump:

Gry

Veteran
We were all subjected to the Powell memo. The older of us can recall before it was put into play.
The younger of us have been bathed in it all their lives.
I urge everyone to look up the Powell Memo, and as you read it, think about the changes that
we have seen over the course of our lives.
Much of what we saw yesterday was preamble for what will happen in years to come.
The preamble what we saw yesterday was laid down when Nixon was to leave
office with out holding him responsible for his actions.

Gry

Veteran
Those who can make you believe absurdities
can make you commit atrocities. Voltarie

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Much of what we saw yesterday was preamble for what will happen in years to come.
The preamble what we saw yesterday was laid down when Nixon was to leave
office with out holding him responsible for his actions.

i kind of miss Nixon...in the way that one who has been told they have HIV would miss herpes. you know what i mean?

Gry

Veteran
i kind of miss Nixon...in the way that one who has been told they have HIV would miss herpes. you know what i mean?
Have to be real honest and say that I am unsure about that.
Absolutely positive I miss the optimism of youth I felt then.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Have to be real honest and say that I am unsure about that.
Absolutely positive I miss the optimism of youth I felt then.

Nixon was an absolute swine, but resigned when that was the honorable choice versus trying to start a civil war...Chump would cheerfully sit eating Big Macs while watching the war on tv & giggling because he started it. "those fools! i KNEW i could count on them..."

h.h.

Veteran
I think that Nixon believed the ends justified the means. Warped thinking but a true conviction. I respect that to a certain point.
Trump is a bad turd seeping into every corner of American life.

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nixon was an absolute swine, but resigned when that was the honorable choice versus trying to start a civil war...Chump would cheerfully sit eating Big Macs while watching the war on tv & giggling because he started it. "those fools! i KNEW i could count on them..."

He did not resign when that was the honorable thing to do.

He was in as much denial as Trump is until he was told if he didn't leave, he would be removed by the Republicans. Which is what needed to happen yesterday.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
i am having a great laugh at pelosi, shumer, etc complaining about insurrection lol. when it was happening in Ukraine they were busy having a party for the brave people of Ukraine. when Guido stormed the parliament with his supporters, they were cheering for peoples rights and freedom to protest. when the head choppers in Syria started executing Syrian soldiers they cheered for the freedom loving brave Syrians. but when the banana republic crap heads their way they are up in arms about the rule of law, roflmao. the same damn law makers who happily cheer other governments being toppled are squealing like stuck pigs now. they are lucky trump is no erdogan, trump chickened out, Erdogan would have gone on face time and called for the citizens to defend him. Trump went on twitter and stabbed his supporters in the back lol. after telling them to come protest the "steal". America is lucky he's a coward when it comes down to it.

Latest posts

Latest posts