What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

~Star Crash~ Original Haze ...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hammerhead ... Just to be clear I definitely wanna do something...Right now I’m finishing up grows and then I need to completely disinfect my rooms because I’m struggling with powdery mildew since last fall...Every time I think it’s gone it comes & rears it’s ugly head is driving me completely crazy:bashhead:

We have perfect conditions here in Cali for pm. You wouldn't get it if you use something on a schedule. Treat all veg plants every 7-10 then put into flower. The odds of PM showing up are drastically reduced. You can still treat plants in flower using the same schedule preventing PM from ever showing up. It will be interesting to see what you make.

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
Greetings Hempy Sir!:) I’m so old-fashioned I’ve yet to jump on the LED bandwagon:hotbounce
I love my HPS
!

Hi Star yea i think the same i have yet to see Sats under Led look as big and full as they do under HPS but thinking to try LEDs for veg and moms.

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
JohnnyChicago
14868232-B1D9-4C72-8BC6-612B20742634.jpeg
​​​​​​​

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
We have perfect conditions here in Cali for pm. You wouldn't get it if you use something on a schedule. Treat all veg plants every 7-10 then put into flower. The odds of PM showing up are drastically reduced. You can still treat plants in flower using the same schedule preventing PM from ever showing up. It will be interesting to see what you make.
I’ll hit you up for real solid advice in about a month ... that’s what I’m gonna need some real instruction
;)

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
You wanna hear something funny ? the original Haze is still going and the other crop of all my regular strains that I started after... >>> I’ve already been harvested:wtf::biglaugh:

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Look what happened ... it’s OHaze x OHaze :yoinks:
3C041330-A958-4680-8538-6323D5D1D771.jpeg
totally by accident , but surprised & pleased to say the least!:hide:

Attachments

• 0C54A3C8-536D-46A2-A83A-BA8A1867459B.jpeg
    0C54A3C8-536D-46A2-A83A-BA8A1867459B.jpeg
    112.4 KB · Views: 11
  • A528F100-BF5C-4C04-B99D-0A5EEC7629EF.jpeg
    A528F100-BF5C-4C04-B99D-0A5EEC7629EF.jpeg
    102.6 KB · Views: 14
  • 30A5C8DC-26D9-4C8A-9BAB-C83036D01F0E.jpeg
    30A5C8DC-26D9-4C8A-9BAB-C83036D01F0E.jpeg
    116.7 KB · Views: 10

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Look what happened ... it’s OHaze x OHaze :yoinks: totally by accident , but surprised & pleased to say the least!:hide:

That's awesome. I wonder what made them. Do you think your male dropped pollen or were there any nanners on the female?.

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
That's awesome. I wonder what made them. Do you think your male dropped pollen or were there any nanners on the female?.

It was the OHaze males ... what you can’t tell from the picture is how tiny the seeds are ( same size just like the original haze seed from Johnny Chicago ) ... someone dropped a load before I took them out of the room apparently .... You would’ve laughed at me :laughing:I discovered them just by shaking a branch & hearing the clicking sounds of seeds dropping on my grow room floor ... I thought something was funny and now I know why ...there’s a shit ton of them

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It was the OHaze males ... what you can’t tell from the picture is how tiny the seeds are ( same size just like the original haze seed from Johnny Chicago ) ... someone dropped a load before I took them out of the room apparently .... You would’ve laughed at me :laughing:I discovered them just by shaking a branch & hearing the clicking sounds of seeds dropping on my grow room floor ... I thought something was funny and now I know why ...there’s a shit ton of them

Pollen is very noticeable when it drops. If there's a lot of airflow pollen particles cant be seen. It happened early those seeds are mature. If you got a lot then yep you got OHs1 seeds. I'm surprised no seeds in other plants?.

G

Nice job crash, havent checked your grow since i killed my avatar. beans look great. sativas flower so long it doesnt hurt them to drop some seeds at the bracts and keep on making buds. :)

Montuno

...como el Son...
Pollen is very noticeable when it drops. If there's a lot of airflow pollen particles cant be seen. It happened early those seeds are mature. If you got a lot then yep you got OHs1 eeds. I'm surprised no seeds in other plants?.

S1 no seria por autopolinización de una hembra?

S1 would it not be by self-pollination of a female?

Salud y sativeo.

Latest posts

Latest posts