What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

16 foot sativa in Spain

Police found a 16.4 foot plant in Spain that looks like a pure sativa. Amazing how this plant can become a tree so fast? If only scientists can gmo an evergreen tree with these genes to grow that fast, but of course without thc, as gmo are not for consumption.

Sativas, a miracle of nature

Here is a video of the plant https://youtu.be/dm4RHghw7NU

:plant grow:

Attachments

• thumbnail.jpeg
    thumbnail.jpeg
    102.7 KB · Views: 56

Cvh

Supermod
Looks like a sativa dom hybrid to me.
Wouldn't surprise me if it was Amnesia Haze or something similar.

Cuddles

bloody hell. Imagine you had planted this indoors - you´d have a real problem... and tons of cuttings too!
cropping will be a lot of work too :plant grow:

Cuddles

I saw many 20 foot plants growing wild in Nepal, all full of seeds, but they smelled great...
seriously? 20 feet tall? Bloody hell!! When was this and did you get to sample any? how was it and what was it, I mean sat or dom... you know what I mean. If you remember that is ;)

EsterEssence

Veteran
It was back in the 90’s when I lived over there, it was right next to an army camp. My Napali friend grabbed one once but it was full of seeds. There was a four footer outside my bedroom window that this man came and smelled everyday, one day he brought a backpack and smelled it and cut it then stuck it in his backpack and took off...

Cuddles

It was back in the 90’s when I lived over there, it was right next to an army camp. My Napali friend grabbed one once but it was full of seeds. There was a four footer outside my bedroom window that this man came and smelled everyday, one day he brought a backpack and smelled it and cut it then stuck it in his backpack and took off...

wow,, sounds like you´ve had some interesting times :)) How come you didn´t crop and smoke it yourself?

G.O. Joe

Veteran
It has the same upright column and weak base as a pack of SLH which left me with the impression that it was capable of something like that outdoors, in a protected location. During my teens I lived a block from Ditchweed Creek, and the largest specimen growing along it in that time was easily twice that size and weight, being much wider at the base.

Latest posts

Latest posts