What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Neville haze 21 x mullumbimby madness bushweed

bajode5

Hi. I open this thread to show you my grow of some Neville's Haze 21 x Mullumbimby madness from buahweed. I bought them a long time ago motivated by the photos and history that is shown in a thread of this same forum. Just this season I have the possibility to grow them. As I read in the thread that I am telling you, the seeds are F2 and I have found two different phenotypes. One with a more pine structure and another more open. The latter stands out for its smell of eucalyptus according to me. It is a pity that bushweed is no longer in the forum to provide more information, although with what is in the other thread there is a lot to learn. Without further ado, I attach photos.

Feno 1 - Planta 1

Feno 1 - Plant 2 (with scrog and apical cut)

bajode5

Hello again. I think this is the second month since I've put them in small pots. I intend to put one of these plants in the ground with a mixture that I prepared.
I have not commented much about how I am growing them, so here I comment. The plants are from a pack that I bought on sale at real gorilla seeds. It wasn't until a year later that I was able to germinate them along with other sativas that are to my liking.
I made a soil mix with as many organic ingredients as I could find, colonized the soil before using it, and let it compost for about two months. That is the substrate I use.
I do not use liquid fertilizers, I only apply microorganisms via foliar and root.
For preventive and pest control, I use the KNF.
One of the plants should go into a hole in the ground with the mixture I described above.

Greetings.

Feno 1 - Planta 1

Feno 2 - Planta 2

bajode5

I'm sorry, I was wrong. The photos of the plant Feno 2 - Plant 2 of the previous post correspond to the Feno 1 - Plant 2.

—————————————

Now the photos of Feno 2 - Floor 1 ...

TheDarkStorm

Look very lush and healthy...good growing bajode5.
Does anyone know if some of the batches have been taken to f3..as these look very stable...or maybe thats because youve only grown 2 seeds...is that right bajode5....an they are still f2 ?

bajode5

Hello thanks for the visit. I don't know if there is an f3 of these. The plants that I have are three and of the most haze phenomenon I have made many clones to distribute. Most haze pheno smells very strong and grows very fast.

bajode5

que bonita jardin! ese N.H. 21 x MM como huele?

Hola, gracias por entrar. Un agrado ver a un hispano hablante acá.
Hay dos fenos, el primero siempre resaltó. Cuando era más pequeña olía fuertemente a café. Era algo distintivo, a diferencia de algunas plantas en vegetativo que requieren frotar tallo para desprender aromas, ésta los liberaba muy fuertemente. Ahora en floración el olor no destaca tanto, aunque aún lo conserva. Las flores aún no se forman del todo, por lo que queda bastante aún.

El feno dos se dio en dos plantas. Estas aún formando flor también. Los aromas se asomaron recién comenzando la floración. Son bastante marcados a las flores, una mezcla entre mirceno y linalol.

Subiré fotos más aldelante. Saludos compa.

bajode5

Que tal a todos, han pasado las semanas y no sabia podido actualizar.
Por esta parte del mundo ya la cosecha se acerca para los híbridos y para las sativas la cosa está recién arrancando.

Aún dispongo de ambos fenos, pero tuve un problema con una planta.

Aquí vamos.

Feno 1 - Planta 1

bajode5

1615682969811.jpg

1615682969801.jpg

1615682969828.jpg

1615682969818.jpg

Attachments

• 1615682969801.jpg
    1615682969801.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 40

Muad' Dib

Pues tienen buena pinta pero todavía les queda, se va a hacer larga la flora. A ver qué tal esos dos fenos. La Neville es mi haze favorita, la Mullumbimby siempre me ha llamado la atención pero nunca he podido conseguirla. Si no te molesta pillo sitio y me siento a ver tu cultivo amigo.

Salud.