What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

First time grower with SILS on micro grow

Sampas92

Just newbin
I didn't know that could happen.

I checked my plant again and noticed that there is only one bud that has orange hairs, so I must have mashed that bud.

I don't have any other orange hairs anywhere else on the plant.

Yeah i dunno if its the same for every strains or not and if there are more variables that cause it but, for example i saw a thread that i dont remember wich one that the grower notice a pattern of a flat line along the various tops of the same plant that had orange hairs on one side and not ij the other and he remembered that it was his arm when he was trying to reach to something that i dont recall.

For example in my older girls when i pinched the bud to see if they smell, the next day the hairs were always orange, for that reason, on my younger blue amnesia i choose the top of the lowest branch to touch or rub my joints or smell.

noknees

it's a bummer that i want to grow more and do more and i can't for multiple reasons

eh, maybe....maybe not. you could reach the point of diminishing returns easier than you think.

you're enjoying the hobby, have healthy plants and ready access to more help than you need. that's a nice level to be at, enjoy it!

Sampas92

Just newbin
eh, maybe....maybe not. you could reach the point of diminishing returns easier than you think.

you're enjoying the hobby, have healthy plants and ready access to more help than you need. that's a nice level to be at, enjoy it!

Thanks for the point of view noknees, believe im enjoying it big time :D

Sampas92

Just newbin
Day 51 blue amnsia / skunk

Day 51 blue amnsia / skunk

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

These things grow really fast
picture.php

I hope that they give many of these
picture.php

Peace

Sampas92

Just newbin
Day 51 watering

Day 51 watering

Thanks gizmo : )
Today was watering day for my girl, lowered the biogrow a bit to see how she responds, biobloom is on full blast and calmag is the same since i bumped it when she show a bit of def. Dont even need to ph my water anymore, my tap is 8, the nutes lower it to 6.4, perfect
Tucked some leafs here and there if i can
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Sampas92

Just newbin
Top of the 1st node, no even one orange hair and is one of the tops that get most light, also the tops of the 2nd node also dont have any, only from the 3rd but iv been with an eye on her to learn and also see how fast they turn
picture.php

4th one that is right under the bulb with the cap on
picture.php

Its not noticeable on thr pics but at naked eye, the flash reflexion of my phone on the trichs is beautifull, all shinny, looks like mini diamonds :D

picture.php

Peace

gizmo666

a lot of nice frosting going on there
your doing good
ph... lol i've never tested so i got no idea what mine is lol

Sampas92

Just newbin
picture.php

Day 52 my amnesia looks good
picture.php

These things dont stop growing
picture.php

My older girls seems to be drinking a bit less of water but im not sure yet, the left one is not shooting anymore new pistils, just one or another here and there, the right one still continues shooting new pistils
picture.php

picture.php

Peace

Sampas92

Just newbin
Day 53, mrs skunk, olders

Day 53, mrs skunk, olders

Today my auto showed some orange pistils on the tops of the second node and i think the tops of the first node will have some tomorrow maybe
Some top fan leafs have some burned tips, appeared 3 days ago i think, dunno
Her trichs are still clear
picture.php

picture.php

Besides that i notice she is fattening up and she is till shooting new pistils, she smells awesome

My skunk looks a mini bush, but healthy overall, she showed some distance between the tops in the same node like when they are stretching to flower, maturation?kind of rootbound?dunno
picture.php

My older girls remain the same, i keep an eye on their trichs but they are still clear.

Peace :tiphat:

Sampas92

Just newbin
wont be long now
its been a good journey for you so far

I thinking the same, iv been lucky until now, i hope it continues in the next stages

Auto Blue amnesia xxl bud and trichs, they seem pretty clear still, both on lupe and pics
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Im thinking one pruning something
picture.php

Healthy
picture.php

Peace

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
Calcium
picture.php

It's what yours shows and more, as it's more advanced.

I can't think of a good instant source of C without N. Not without a grow shop visit for Canna Mono Calcium or a low N calmag aimed at flowering.

A calcium bump later in flower increases THC levels enough to be easily measured with a bong. You don't want a deficiency.

Sampas92

Just newbin
Calcium
View Image

It's what yours shows and more, as it's more advanced.

I can't think of a good instant source of C without N. Not without a grow shop visit for Canna Mono Calcium or a low N calmag aimed at flowering.

A calcium bump later in flower increases THC levels enough to be easily measured with a bong. You don't want a deficiency.

Hi f-e how are u bro?hope everything is good

Thanks for the help, iv been using calmag from biobizz, lets bump it up then.
Can you be more specific when you said "and more"?hungry overall?

:thank you: :tiphat: