What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My Trudeau Garden 2020!!!

LizardMan

Ya there's been plenty of thefts and a few of them have been caught! My problem is/was my security camera went down due to loss of wifi connection ( which never happens) that's when i got the feeling i was being jacked...

I have an idea who it is, but better to let time run its course then to make a scene. Its not like im hard up for smoke I've got a bunch of different tasty bits....

Next year the swamp or the fields and woods will work like they always have, was just nice to be able to easily deal with the ladies.....

Side note the Chinese or Vietnamese around my part went buck wild in the open this year with huge grows in public view.
I think around 185 arrested and over a million plants in 16 different raids this fall!!

M

Maquiypa

yooooo !! holly molly !!

Niiiiice work !! this is trees !!

hahaha love the name of your garden ^^

peace bro ;)