What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

im a freemason what do you guys think about that¿

Status
Not open for further replies.

asilsweater

Welcome, nice to see we have cannabis brothers that are freemasons. Can i ask you a question ? How do freemasons view cannabis growers?

vanilla dutch

i view myself as a freemason who enjoys medicine. whether the law agrees or not oh well. question..if sex was illegal would u stop doing it. exactly... to the person who stated i was asking weird questions whats so weird about being in the tokers den getting peoples thoughts, opinions on something im passionate about. im a pretty accomplished grower myself. my fraternal brotherhood should not matter as i grow also.

White Beard

I was around Masons my whole life: they were very powerful in the Segregated South. I know my dad was disappointed that I never asked to join...but by the time I could I’d already learned never to trust those who tell you they’re good guys (nothing personal, Dutch), especially when they run things, and never to agree to ANYTHING in ignorance.

WelderDan

Veteran
At least half of the signers of the Declaration of Independence were Freemasons. A number of US presidents were Masons. Washington DC is loaded with Mason symbolism. The street layout around the Capitol is a Masonic design. US paper currency also has Masonic symbolism, such as the pyramid and the all seeing eye. The Capitol building has a lot of Masonic themed artwork.

The Masons have a local center that offers free oxygen therapy in the form of a Hyperbaric chamber.

The Shriners are a Masonic order that operates Hospitals for Children and provide services regardless of a persons ability to pay.

There are lots of conspiracy theories about the Masons.

I know a lot about the Masons, as the information is readily available. Yet I know nothing of their inner workings. I realize that you are bound by oath, so I won't ask specifics, but anything you can share about the inner workings would be interesting.

vanilla dutch

freemasonary is a way of life. its not really a paying job like a paycheck. but its defiantly a job at doing things the rite way all the time. i come out of my pocket on alot of different endevours. we as a whole operate at a loss everyday. but we can afford to because sometimes a loss for a good cause is justified. we hold fundraisers all the time. the shriners is a good example of what were about. helping someone no matter the cost. we are also starting a crippled childrens foundation. we give scholorships to students also. thank u

Medfinder

Chemon 91
pics in my album. just wanted to hear your thoughts and opinions on the subject of freemasonary. i will answer any questions u have about it and clear up any misconceptions about us. have a good day:huggg:

The benovelence of masons is well known.
I worked for an 33 degree mason..at a design architect place...

I remember taking the plans for the most expensive home in laguna beach at that time..

3 huge homes and property's were demolished on the beach..17 years ago..33 million dollars..

Using the king james bible ...ya...

Again...we must give Christ the preeminence in all things.

I say this because my own pride almost destroyed me.

vanilla dutch

a link to the conspiracy thread would be good for a nice read. i have not read the election thread as none of the candidates are masons or a freemason. but a link would help me to understand what your talking about. i am a good guy i do alot of charity work on my own dime and countless days and hours putting others needs ahead of mine. im okay others need help and let me tell you nobody cares but me. some people need money some people need physical help because there aging or handicapped others just need a friend to talk too. i am all of the above. the negativity or unacceptance does not bother me. ive heard worse before. its okay your skeptical and you do not know. i do not judge others based off first impressions. but people will show their true colors especially when mad. lord forgive them and forgive yourself. any questions or funny stories or jokes are more than welcome. thank you for reading. theres pictures in my album if u want to take a look.

Last edited:

I'mback

Comfortably numb!
a link to the conspiracy thread would be good for a nice read. i have not read the election thread as none of the candidates are masons or a freemason. but a link would help me to understand what your talking about. i am a good guy i do alot of charity work on my own dime and countless days and hours putting others needs ahead of mine. im okay others need help and let me tell you nobody cares but me. some people need money some people need physical help because there aging or handicapped others just need a friend to talk too. i am all of the above. the negativity or unacceptance does not bother me. ive heard worse before. its okay your skeptical and you do not know. i do not judge others based off first impressions. but people will show their true colors especially when mad. lord forgive them and forgive yourself. any questions or funny stories ir jokes are more than welcome. thank you for reading. theirs pictures in my album if u want to take a look.

whoop-de-fuckin-doo!
Well, it's like this son. Most masons I know don't go around bragging about it and, as previously stated, the sheep don't know shit from shinola!

vanilla dutch

most people we know are referred to as cowen. people can claim whatever they want and the comments are immature at best. anyway if there was a question i would be more than happy to answer them. the childish remarks are not what i expected but everyone dosnt embrace us with a warm welcome and open arms. for info you can always visit our website mdmasons.org. to be honest a little info on us is to be a freemason there are only two requirements. 1. u must be at least 18 years old. 2. you must believe in god. when at lodge we each have a certain title/job to do.

Last edited:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Which God do you have to believe in? - there are supposedly several throughout many religions -

most people we know are referred to as cowen. people can claim whatever they want and the comments are immature at best. anyway if there was a question i would be more than happy to answer them. the childish remarks are not what i expected but everyone dosnt embrace us with a warm welcome and open arms. for info you can always visit our website mdmasons.org. to be honest a little info on us is to be a freemason there are only to requirements. 1. u must be at least 18 years old. 2. you must believe in god. when at lodge we each have a certain title/job to do.

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
Which God do you have to believe in? - there are supposedly several throughout many religions -

My understanding is that a Mason must believe in some "Supreme Being".
That can be whichever God your religion believes in...
There are Masons in Arabic countries and on the Indian subcontinent..
They are most likely believing in Allah or Buddha..

However, the Knights Templar must proclaim a belief in the Christian God...

Status
Not open for further replies.