What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

COVID-19 Boots on the ground reports, what is happening in your town?

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
did you know gravity travels 20billion times the speed of light? maybe that's why it is so heavy.

According to the physicist Tom van Flandern, the speed of gravity is at least **20 billion times faster than light**! https://www.intalek.com/Index/Project...

maybe just ride the gravity wave to go fast.

I'm glad that flake is dead.

Spreading speculation is not on the priority list for assholes that don't work enough.

Research is the proof.

Gravitational waves are weaker than your grasp of science.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
did you know gravity travels 20billion times the speed of light? maybe that's why it is so heavy.

According to the physicist Tom van Flandern, the speed of gravity is at least **20 billion times faster than light**! https://www.intalek.com/Index/Project...

maybe just ride the gravity wave to go fast.
ummm,no,on so many levels...
gravity is not "heavy",an object in a gravity field is heavy,but not gravity itself...
ever hear of LIGO? how exactly would it work measuring gravity waves with lasers if as your dorkweb source were right?

GenghisKush

ummm,no,on so many levels...
gravity is not "heavy",an object in a gravity field is heavy,but not gravity itself...
ever hear of LIGO? how exactly would it work measuring gravity waves with lasers if as your dorkweb source were right?

confirmed

P.S. just to add another "level" to the silliness of the claim that gravity is "so heavy."
Gravity is weak. It is far, far weaker than any of the other forces in nature. For example, a tiny refrigerator magnet can lift up a paperclip with the Electromagnetic force; pulling down on the paperclip with the force of Gravity is the entire earth.

not a song about gravity:

Last edited:

armedoldhippy

Veteran
I guess I should be repeating myself so that it sticks...
it doesn't help. i've had to explain to several people on here repeatedly that you will never get everything you want all at once, life is incremental. but they are like what i call "bedrock Baptists"; where knowledge, just like groundwater, will only go so deep before it hits inpenetrable stone/bone... it just CAN'T get through. :(